Author Topic: Have you ever lost your bodybuilding or physical biofeedback?  (Read 2272 times)

Moosejay

Re: Have you ever lost your bodybuilding or physical biofeedback?
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 07:31:29 AM »

good to hear Mike..... "nuttin butta peanut!"    ;)

Thanks MC...right, eat it up like hot buttered corn baby!  MMMM...Mmmmmmmmm

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 07:34:01 AM »
So, so true.

Carol is staring a new business. I have been taking her to lunch with very successful business people.

She is understansding that you are only as good as the people around you, and you want people better than you around you.

Agreed, that way you will always see yourself as pathetic and inferior  :P and therefore you will thrive to be better and overtake them. 

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008, 07:35:32 AM »
Agreed, that way you will always see yourself as pathetic and inferior  :P and therefore you will thrive to be better and overtake them. 

That is the true driving force.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »

If you have always been in shape, your body gets so used to the feelings of physical goodness, that you know nothing else.

If you are one of those fellows who is in top shape half the year...take a break the other half, then you can appreciate feeling great, and then not so great, and you KNOW the difference.

If you have ever been like me, however, where you have had to stop training COMPLETELY for 9 months...and have fallen into the worst shape of your life, the saddest thing is the biofeedback of feeling lousy becomes noemal.

You think feeling crappy is fine, and you don't notice the badness any longer.

This is very dangerous.

I have seen many patients over the years who are 300 pounds, smoke, drink, whatever, and they thing

"Feeling shiity is 'feeling fine'..."

This is very dangerous.

Watch your biofeedback.

What your body is telling you.

What does your body tell YOU these days? 

you sound like johnny falcon when he's babbling deep.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion