Author Topic: How I grew 1.5 inches in the last year.  (Read 5688 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: How I grew 1.5 inches in the last year.
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2008, 08:38:31 AM »
I haven`t been to the doctor since i was 7.  I haven`t taken a pill of any kind other than a child Multivitamin when I was a child.  Flintstones I think they were.

So you're saying no tylenol, no need for flu medication or even the common cold?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2008, 08:41:58 AM »
So you're saying no tylenol, no need for flu medication or even the common cold?
No need yet. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2008, 08:43:13 AM »
It all comes down to frequency and exposure.  The less you are exposed the less frequent you will be sick.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2008, 08:45:02 AM »
It all comes down to frequency and exposure.  The less you are exposed the less frequent you will be sick.

I have a hard time believing you've never been sick.  Not going to the doctor is one thing, but you'd have to be literally immune to all viruses to avoid them for so long.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2008, 08:46:15 AM »
I have a hard time believing you've never been sick.  Not going to the doctor is one thing, but you'd have to be literally immune to all viruses to avoid them for so long.
The only way to contract a virus is to be around one.  If you are not around them , you won`t get it.

I`ve had nothing that a little sleep wouldn`t fix.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2008, 08:54:53 AM »
The only way to contract a virus is to be around one.  If you are not around them , you won`t get it.

I`ve had nothing that a little sleep wouldn`t fix.

Aha that's the thing, though.  When I had pneumonia earlier this year the doc told me that I could have simply "breathed it in the air."  I mean, you can't see it, so how can you avoid it?  It can come from a cough on the street.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2008, 09:47:38 AM »
Aha that's the thing, though.  When I had pneumonia earlier this year the doc told me that I could have simply "breathed it in the air."  I mean, you can't see it, so how can you avoid it?  It can come from a cough on the street.
Population Density will always PWN.