Author Topic: Why do black guys kill each other so much?  (Read 11465 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Why do black guys kill each other so much?
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2008, 07:55:18 PM »
This is serious and bodybuilding related because when they go to prison for murder, they tend to bodybuild.

Anyway, I'm watching this great series called 'The first 48' and it's following real homicide detectives in Detroit, Michigan, Texas, Miami, work actual murder cases. After watching a bunch of episodes I came to a realization: Nine times out of ten it is black on black, often over drugs; the killers are often very dumb and get caught doing stupid things like driving the car of their victim for weeks..or hiding the gun under the bed...or wearing blood stained Nikes. Often they just own up in interviews when there is no evidence.

So, America, why so much black on black murder?

No, you got the stats wrong.  Its 9 out of 10 times that black on black crime is on TV..... ::)

Believe me, there's plenty of white on white crime every day.  Its called strawberry jam and crackers.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2008, 07:59:39 PM »

No, you got the stats wrong.  Its 9 out of 10 times that black on black crime is on TV..... ::)

Believe me, there's plenty of white on white crime every day.  Its called strawberry jam and crackers.
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to put another mans weiner in your mouth?

You figured you'd just copy what she was doing??

What prison is the guy that knocked up your mother in?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2008, 07:59:56 PM »

HAHA Are you seriously denying that black guys are killing other black guys at a much higher rate?
The FBI themselves have said there is a problem with BOB murders. 13% of the US population yet responsible for 50%+ of the murders. Or is whitey making it all up ? ::)

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2008, 08:03:14 PM »
Ever been to the joint? Why is it that the brothers cant even organize a card game? Most unloyal most unorganized most willing to kill and rape their own kind!!! Its a joke to see brothers in prison. Like a bunch of wild animals that were locked in the jungle.

Ask someone they will tell you!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2008, 08:06:21 PM »
Ever been to the joint? Why is it that the brothers cant even organize a card game? Most unloyal most unorganized most willing to kill and rape their own kind!!! Its a joke to see brothers in prison. Like a bunch of wild animals that were locked in the jungle.

Ask someone they will tell you!
Brothers going to prison is good, it means they have a family member to keep them company.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2008, 08:08:02 PM »
Power Rod you are a fucking retard. New Polish immigrants start from the bottom and work there way up. Why don't you stay in Dubai and wait for us Euro_American's to drop a nuke on your piece of shit middle-eastern part of land you fucking terrorist, stupid big nosed and hairy ####. Polish people have all kinds of success stories you dumb fucking ARAB

That's hilarious. A Pole calling a White Muslim Bosnian an arab. LOL
$

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2008, 08:09:00 PM »
If blacks are to kill they must kill each other because if they kill or too many white people, then white people (the man) will react with more guns, security, police, laws, and overall come down on black people.  Black people are not dumb, they know what white people are capable of and don't want to test them.  So they are much better off killing and raping their own color.  If you thought we had a lot of blacks in prison now, wait to see how many would be there if they started killing a few more white people. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2008, 08:10:29 PM »
Is he that guy that has this surreal, bizarre version of history that credits Blacks for every major invention in the last 2000 years rather than the reality  that  their greatest architectural achievement was the creation of the Mud Hut.

Actually I think it was the biscuit cutter ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2008, 08:10:47 PM »
If blacks are to kill the must kill each other because if they kill or too many white people, then white people (the man) will react with more guns, security, police, laws, and overall come down on black people.  Black people are not dumb, they know what white people are capable of and don't want to test them.  So they are much better off killing and raping their own color.  If you thought we had a lot of blacks in prison now, wait to see how many would be there if they started killing a few more white people. 

lol, i guess not killing someone is just not an option for those douches, eh?
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »
If blacks are to kill the must kill each other because if they kill or too many white people, then white people (the man) will react with more guns, security, police, laws, and overall come down on black people.  Black people are not dumb, they know what white people are capable of and don't want to test them.  So they are much better off killing and raping their own color.  If you thought we had a lot of blacks in prison now, wait to see how many would be there if they started killing a few more white people. 
I'm calling bullshit on this one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2008, 08:17:11 PM »
This is serious and bodybuilding related because when they go to prison for murder, they tend to bodybuild.

;D ;D

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2008, 09:07:19 PM »
It's actually:

...so cash your checks and come up

Brotha gotta eat.

"Chorus"- Wake up, wake up, wake up, it's tha 1st of tha month
Get up, get up, get up, so cash your checks and come on
(repeat 3 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2008, 10:39:02 PM »

*instant classic* 

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2008, 11:25:46 PM »
Its one of their favorite activities, or so it would seem.  There is too much machismo in their culture.  You will often hear them screaming the word "disrespect" at each other, because they resort to primal behavior.  They all vie for dominance and can't stand being shown up, so they go and seek violent vengence.  

Their whole culture is predicated on the "show em whatcha got" idea as well.  they don't invest money, they show it.  Rims, jewelry, clothes, stereo systems, tv's... all expensive items that others will notice because, like their primate relatives, these are shows of dominance, constantly trying to one up each other.  God forbid they save their money, invest it wisely and stop caring what other people think.

Black culture spews out violence ridden rap and hip hop.  Artists, geniuses, like stevie wonder and marvin gaye preached peace and love and harmony back in the day.  All the popular rappers today rap about the streets and clubbing.  Almost every black kids dream is to sell drugs and make it as a rapper.  Anyone who says anything truthful about blacks is labeled a racist or an elitist (like bill cosby).  

And the main problem is that black men are cowards and won't take care of their babies after they knock a bitch up.  They all run away, leaving the kid to fend for itself, learning from the wrong people in the wrong places and the cycle repeats itself.

Good point

suckmymuscle

« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2008, 11:33:31 PM »
Why do black guys kill each other so much?

Because it's part of having " game"  if you're a "playa". All black guys want chicks with the most "junk in the trunk" and since such women aren't very common, it results in fierce competition between the playas to see who'll "get their groove on".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Moosejay

« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2008, 11:55:06 PM »

[/b]

Now THAT sounds gay

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2008, 12:49:07 AM »
I can't nderstand why such a druggie retard like Snoop Dog gets so many large, hi-level marketing gigs.

He represents so much of what is wrong.

Anyone here understand this?

It's because he completely re-invented himself and came back as a fine, upstanding citizen.

Does he still smoke weed?  Probably.  But is he gang-bangin'?  Absolutely not. 

I was not a Snoop fan in his early days when everyone was on his tip.  At that time, yes, he represented much of what was wrong in his community and therefore in our nation.  Now, though, he's all about being a good dad and a good steward in his community. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2008, 12:57:58 AM »
Black people are not dumb...

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

The other night, I was channel surfing and came upon the TV game show, 'Deal or No Deal'. 

There was a lovely Black woman playing.  There were 2 cases left. 

One case held $5000

The other case held $1 million

The offer was $535,000. 

She makes about $40,000/year. 

You already know what she chose.  Yep.  She turned down the $535,000.  And ended up with $5000. 

My first reaction was simple: "This is why Black folks can't have anything." 

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2008, 01:17:36 AM »
The majority of blacks are low life however there is a top 10% who are equal to the high class whites, therefore it all comes down to upbringing and 0 to do with genes.
If you grow up in the slum and have nothing and will never be nothing, then your life is worth nothing. So to take life is no loss.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2008, 02:23:38 AM »
I would be curious to know what the murder rates are in a predominantly white country like Switzerland? Somehow I don't think they'd be too high.

Murder rates in the US are very high, but they are also quite high in Russia and several other countries inhabited almost exclusively by whites.

CD

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2008, 02:30:51 AM »
I'm genuinely shocked at the amount of racism on this board just lately.
Out of interest, do the racists amongst you air such views in everyday life, or is it just behind a computer screen?

Note:  you CANNOT refer to Black people as one homogenous 'product' like we're ALL THE SAME.

Damn.

Agree, but don't you think there are serious problems in the US black community related to cultural stereotypes and ideals? When I watch rap-videos I see very negative ideals and aspirations. Women are just objects and the main goal in life is to be respected through material goods and wealth as well as physical intimidation.

Actually, I wonder if the situation of blacks may actually have deteriorated the last 10 years? How are they doing in academical life? How are black men taking care of their kids? How is the crime rate? How is the unemployment.

What are the trends for the above?

CD

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2008, 03:01:49 AM »

Anyway, I'm watching this great series called 'The first 48' and it's following real homicide detectives in Detroit, Michigan, Texas, Miami, work actual murder cases. After watching a bunch of episodes I came to a realization: Nine times out of ten it is black on black, often over drugs; the killers are often very dumb and get caught doing stupid things like driving the car of their victim for weeks..or hiding the gun under the bed...or wearing blood stained Nikes. Often they just own up in interviews when there is no evidence.

So, America, why so much black on black murder?

Well redneck sons, as that famous down south sayin' goes: "you can take the guy out of the jungle..." .... as you'se white boys did early in the US&A

But remembers dear white supremacist bretherand ".... you fuckin' can't take that jungle out of them thar guy! EVER!"

Now where's me shotgun - them blacks are on the rampage again in N!ggerOrleans.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2008, 03:03:59 AM »
Well redneck sons, as that famous down south sayin' goes: "you can take the guy out of the jungle..." .... as you'se white boys did early in the US&A

But remembers dear white supremacist bretherand ".... you fuckin' can't take that jungle out of them thar guy! EVER!"

Now where's me shotgun - them blacks are on the rampage again in N!ggerOrleans.

LOL.
I hate the State.

spinnis

« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2008, 03:33:59 AM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2008, 06:45:04 AM »

It's the lack of self-love.

That's more conditioned than inherent, though.