Author Topic: Dorian Yates at his best VS Nasser El Sonbaty at his best : Who would win?  (Read 33531 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

Not in 1995. on the ESPN coverage Frank Zane kept pointing out how big Nasser's waist was

This is 95

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Yates is a 6 time Mr. Olympia. 

Nasser makes a living selling his soiled underpants. 

Does that answer your question? 

England_1

• Getbig IV
Is this 96?

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Please explain how you gather than Dorian looks more "dense and hard" in the 96 comparisons posted.

just look at the staggering difference in crisp muscularity especially on the back just the depth , detail , separation , glutes and hams , Nasser in contrast looks soft and puffy

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Yates is a 6 time Mr. Olympia. 

Nasser makes a living selling his soiled underpants. 

Does that answer your question? 

We're doing this based on pictures, not who judges and politics favoured.

mar10s

• Getbig III

bigbobs

• Getbig V
just look at the staggering difference in crisp muscularity especially on the back just the depth , detail , separation , glutes and hams , Nasser in contrast looks soft and puffy

Not in the 96 shots like this one.  ESPECIALLY in the arms, delts, and hamstrings Nasser's separation and detail is much better than Yates'

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Not in the 96 shots like this one.  ESPECIALLY in the arms, delts, and hamstrings Nasser's separation and detail is much better than Yates'

Delts I would give Nasser the edge arms NO BACK is night & day there simply is NO comparison and hams are a push , Nasser is softer in the glutes as well and you have to remember all rounds are physique rounds you can't add up parts that are better , sure Nasser may meet parts of the criteria better but as a whole Dorian is beating him in this shot

and I don't think 1996 was his best showing his conditioning is lacking to much

England_1

• Getbig IV
Dorian got the loudest ovation in 96.

Team Yates

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Dorian - as he proved over and over again!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Delts I would give Nasser the edge arms NO BACK is night & day there simply is NO comparison and hams are a push , Nasser is softer in the glutes as well and you have to remember all rounds are physique rounds you can't add up parts that are better , sure Nasser may meet parts of the criteria better but as a whole Dorian is beating him in this shot

and I don't think 1996 was his best showing his conditioning is lacking to much

How can you say "arms NO"  ::)  

And look at the hamstrings in this pic that has more clear lighting and a more comparable angle between the two, Nasser's are more defined.

England_1

• Getbig IV
Nasser's back is no where near Shawn's or Dorian's here. He looked great from the front, but all Mr. Olympia's had great backs. That's why he couldn't defeat Flex at the AC either.

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
This is 95

Dorian is semi-relaxed here he is same contest with his obliques held tight there is a bit of a difference

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
How can you say "arms NO"  ::)  

And look at the hamstrings in this pic that has more clear lighting and a more comparable angle between the two, Nasser's are more defined.

Biceps sure , triceps and forearms NO

and Dorian's hams same contest I would say at the least equal in terms of separation

England_1

• Getbig IV
insane shot of dozzer there.
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Notice how Yates away from comparison himself from the front

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Nasser's back is no where near Shawn's or Dorian's here. He looked great from the front, but all Mr. Olympia's had great backs. That's why he couldn't defeat Flex at the AC either.

There really is a MASSIVE difference in the backs I mean you really can't have a great back double biceps shot when your back is such a liability , I mean I have no problem conceding that in certain poses from the front Nasser comes close and depending on the year beats Yates but its lunacy to claim he's comparable or better in any back shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NOT in 1995 he killed Nasser in the front lat spread and ab-thighs are comparable maybe a push because Nasser was harder from the front and soft from the back

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Biceps sure , triceps and forearms NO

and Dorian's hams same contest I would say at the least equal in terms of separation

Look again, regardless of how you try to break down the arm overall Nasser's arm is destroying Yates' here.  Even forearms which are Dorian's strong point look comparable.  

And as for Hams, sure Yates' will look good in a solo pic - why can't you comment on the direct hamstring comparison already posted where they are both onstage together?

England_1

• Getbig IV
ND, post Nasser's 98 back double bi shot
Team Yates

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

Notice how Nasser shies away from comparing himself from the back

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Who would you rather be?

The guy who wins the contests? (Dorian)

Or, the guy who 13 years later has a group of boys on the interenet "saying" he better? (Nassar)

Moosejay

Or how Nasser avoids the back

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
ND, post Nasser's 98 back double bi shot
:-\