Author Topic: Moosejay an Elitist? Could it be?  (Read 2196 times)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Moosejay an Elitist? Could it be?
« on: August 28, 2008, 11:29:26 AM »
i think so...he's never experienced any hardships in life and doesn't understand the hardship some members of society face, sad...I can't understand why anyone would label someone who can't make ends meet as lazy?

From Wiki
Elitism is the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite — a select group of people with outstanding personal abilities, intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes — are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight; whose views and/or actions are most likely to be constructive to society as a whole; or whose extraordinary skills, abilities or wisdom render them especially fit to govern [1]. Alternatively, the term elitism may be used to describe a situation in which power is concentrated in the hands of the elite.

Opposed to elitism are "anti-elitism," "populism," and the political theory of pluralism. Elite theory is the sociological or political science analysis of elite influence in society - elite theorists regard pluralism as an utopian ideal.

Elitism may also refer to situations in which an elite individual assumes special privileges and responsibilities in the hope that this arrangement will benefit humanity.

At times, elitism is closely related to social class and what sociologists call social stratification. Members of the upper classes are sometimes, though inaccurately, known as the "social elite."

The term elitism is also sometimes misused to denote situations in which a group of people claiming to possess high abilities or simply an in-group or cadre grant themselves extra privileges at the expense of others. This debased form of elitism may be described as discrimination.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Moosejay an Elitist? Could it be?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 11:39:17 AM »
Sad thinking about when Moosejay approaches into his Golden years..It's a shame that the big insurance companies aren't going to want to insure him any longer...Hopefully, Mr Obama will implement universal health care and moosejay won't have to pay a 26,000 annual premium...Hopefully Moosejay will recover..he'll be in my prayers..

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 11:56:12 AM »
moosejay is a retard who cares what he is? He's a washed up never was attention whore who attended 'bodybuilding' camp as a kid.  It's obvious he takes a 'wide stance' a la Larry Craig but because he's a 'republican' he must keep it hidden.  Hence his bitterness.   
Abandon every hope...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »
But he's an ectomorph.... ;D
I hate the State.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »
I see him more as a Cripple...
L

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »
Lets see:  A middle aged white guy who lives in an all white neighborhood in Connecticut with a professional career, lots of money, owns land, doesn't like black people.  Nah, no way he can be an elitist.   ::)

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 04:25:20 PM »
moosejay is a retard who cares what he is? He's a washed up never was attention whore who attended 'bodybuilding' camp as a kid.  It's obvious he takes a 'wide stance' a la Larry Craig but because he's a 'republican' he must keep it hidden.  Hence his bitterness.   
You wouldn't be a uni student by any chance?

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »
i think so...he's never experienced any hardships in life and doesn't understand the hardship some members of society face, sad...I can't understand why anyone would label someone who can't make ends meet as lazy?

From Wiki
Elitism is the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite — a select group of people with outstanding personal abilities, intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes — are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight; whose views and/or actions are most likely to be constructive to society as a whole; or whose extraordinary skills, abilities or wisdom render them especially fit to govern [1]. Alternatively, the term elitism may be used to describe a situation in which power is concentrated in the hands of the elite.

Opposed to elitism are "anti-elitism," "populism," and the political theory of pluralism. Elite theory is the sociological or political science analysis of elite influence in society - elite theorists regard pluralism as an utopian ideal.

Elitism may also refer to situations in which an elite individual assumes special privileges and responsibilities in the hope that this arrangement will benefit humanity.

At times, elitism is closely related to social class and what sociologists call social stratification. Members of the upper classes are sometimes, though inaccurately, known as the "social elite."

The term elitism is also sometimes misused to denote situations in which a group of people claiming to possess high abilities or simply an in-group or cadre grant themselves extra privileges at the expense of others. This debased form of elitism may be described as discrimination.

Hardship.

I am not going to repeat the other thread where I ably and compltely answered your claims.

You should have a bit more respect.

Lame effort to start a new thread. No challenge for me here.

Moosejay

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »
You wouldn't be a uni student by any chance?

I'd say most of the are 'students'

they should come back to us when they get a little of what their blessed Dem party bloviates on and on about

"Experience" my arse ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 04:45:14 PM »
Sad thinking about when Moosejay approaches into his Golden years..It's a shame that the big insurance companies aren't going to want to insure him any longer

Yes, they will, they always have

...Hopefully, Mr Obama will implement universal health care

In your fairy tales

and moosejay won't have to pay a 26,000 annual premium

I will be proud to pay it as part of my CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY...Hopefully Moosejay will recover..he'll be in my prayers..

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »
moosejay is a convict.

Moosejay

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 04:11:50 AM »

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 04:33:58 AM »

From Wiki

I actually adhere to about 30% of that definition.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 04:57:26 AM »
I see him more as a Cripple...

mentally, physically or a combination of both?
I

Moosejay

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 05:26:46 AM »
mentally, physically or a combination of both?

I have only augmented my mental capabilities ahilst being physically incapacitated

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »
I have only augmented my mental capabilities ahilst being physically incapacitated

You don't say... ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »
MousseGay is elitist - actually he's a pile of steaming poo. Hope this helps.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »
For the record, this thread was started by a kid in college. Why Moosejay would respond I have no idea. Spending time on threads from people with more substance makes more sense as this kid didn't fare too well on others.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 12:37:23 PM »
Lets see:  A middle aged white guy who lives in an all white neighborhood in Connecticut with a professional career, lots of money, owns land, doesn't like black people.  Nah, no way he can be an elitist.   ::)

He like to think that he's white. Talking about getting the good ol' boys after someone. Look at this ugly mug, he'd be the first one on the noose if he was in good ol' boy territory.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 01:05:55 PM »
brutal tie.

i'm jealous of people who never experienced hardship.
Deep Tissue Massage

Moosejay

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 09:49:19 AM »
brutal tie.

i'm jealous of people who never experienced hardship.

Please don't make me keep posting this. Crutches for three and a half years

Moosejay

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2008, 10:12:58 AM »
MousseGay is elitist - actually he's a pile of steaming poo. Hope this helps.

Hey man, I thought you and I were cool, Titus??? ???

Moosejay

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2008, 10:14:05 AM »
For the record, this thread was started by a kid in college. Why Moosejay would respond I have no idea. Spending time on threads from people with more substance makes more sense as this kid didn't fare too well on others.

Thanks, Top Dog....I think!

Moosejay

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2008, 10:15:12 AM »

Not true, and I'd thank you to attack me in nearly any other way than this way.

Moosejay

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2008, 10:15:45 AM »
He like to think that he's white. Talking about getting the good ol' boys after someone. Look at this ugly mug, he'd be the first one on the noose if he was in good ol' boy territory.

From a time until I gave my tanning bed to my sister.