Author Topic: Not being American, Can i assume Obama will be president?  (Read 14032 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Not being American, Can i assume Obama will be president?
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2008, 01:53:29 AM »
hahaha your not american ;D
A

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2008, 12:38:01 PM »
I don't know who taught you this bullshit, but that is not the way it works in America. By your definition, a child that is the product of a white father and a black mother but looks like Lisa Bonet or Barack Obama would somehow be "white?"  ::) Please. Unless you are someone like the actress Jennifer Beals who can "pass" for white even though she is biracial, you can't get away with calling yourself white when your skin is darker than the average caucasian and your hair is tightly curled. Biracial people such as Halle Berry and Obama usually learn this reality early in life and therefore define themselves as black, lest they become very confused and hurt the first time they experience the racism they will surely face.

The whole concept of race is inherently bogus, but it is in essence defined in America by how you look and whether it has been determined that you have one drop of "black blood" in your ancestry.

BENNY BENNY BENNY...NOT SO STUPID...CUT BACK ON THE STUPID PILLS ALREADY...

You are talking about PHYSICAL APPEARANCE not race. RACE is an entirely different matter. As I have said RACE is not dependent on appearance...YES LENNY KRAVITZ is a WHITE MAN despite how he looks, MARIAH CAREY IS A BLACK WOMAN despite how she looks....NEITHER IS BI-RACIAL. There are many people walking around who are one race, but look entirely like another.

This STUPIDITY taught in america and american schools...that RACE IS DETERMINED BY HOW ONE LOOKS is ludicrous. Given that logic any male could dress himself up as a woman and be classified as a woman. Of course that is foolish, becasue physically and biologically he would be classified as a man and vice versa. Or how about a white person who tans is he/she now considered Black or maybe even putting on ProTan will classify a white person as Black, since in your mind race is dependent on appearance.  So there must be a GREATER detemining factor in this classification, which then becomes GENETIC which then determines physical, psychological, biological features that classifies gender as a man or woman... and so the same with race. And that geneticv factor comes from the father (not of his choice) but based upon the genes which determine both gender and race.

Some of the most famous Black people who look white but are:

George Clooney
Frank Sinatra
Mariah Carey
Loni Anderson
Christina Aguillera
and quite a few others

C

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »

You are talking about PHYSICAL APPEARANCE not race. RACE is an entirely different matter. As I have said RACE is not dependent on appearance...YES LENNY KRAVITZ is a WHITE MAN despite how he looks, MARIAH CAREY IS A BLACK WOMAN despite how she looks....NEITHER IS BI-RACIAL. There are many people walking around who are one race, but look entirely like another.

This STUPIDITY taught in america and american schools...that RACE IS DETERMINED BY HOW ONE LOOKS is ludicrous. Given that logic any male could dress himself up as a woman and be classified as a woman. Of course that is foolish, becasue physically and biologically he would be classified as a man and vice versa. Or how about a white person who tans is he/she now considered Black or maybe even putting on ProTan will classify a white person as Black, since in your mind race is dependent on appearance.  So there must be a GREATER detemining factor in this classification, which then becomes GENETIC which then determines physical, psychological, biological features that classifies gender as a man or woman... and so the same with race. And that geneticv factor comes from the father (not of his choice) but based upon the genes which determine both gender and race.

George Clooney
Frank Sinatra
Mariah Carey
Loni Anderson
Christina Aguillera
and quite a few others

???  ::)
Mariah Carey is the ONLY one on that list you are correct about, and her African features are obvious to most blacks. The average Italian would slit your throat for saying that shit about Sinatra.

LENNY KRAVITZ is a WHITE MAN despite how he looks
  ???

You are too dumb to even get into a discussion on this issue. Goodbye and good luck.  :-\
!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2008, 09:33:27 PM »

George Clooney
Frank Sinatra
Mariah Carey
Loni Anderson
Christina Aguillera
and quite a few others

YOU MY FIREIND....ARE DUMMER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS THAT SING............. ::)

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2008, 09:38:02 PM »

This guy might win now.

X

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2008, 03:43:12 AM »
interesting racist discussion  ???

ob(s)ama will win by 2 vote, thanks to white woman Hilary

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2008, 06:19:16 AM »
Samson, you make very little sense.  Its not like the chromosomes just come from the father.   ???

Stavios

« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2008, 08:24:27 AM »
Oh, shit

You are not American.

No wonder you are clueless and a social bore.

Now I can rest easy. It is explained.

And no.

You may not assume shit about us.

you hate non-american people ?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2008, 08:33:47 AM »

How late are you Stavios 8)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2008, 08:42:45 AM »
not american as well, but i would lov to see Obama win this shit and be the president

Why
Most are all show no go!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2008, 08:59:25 AM »

What exactly is an American, or, what makes you an American? Is it the citizenship alone, so it doesn't mind what your ethnic background is, or do you have to be born there, or be a "patriot". What?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2008, 09:30:54 AM »
What exactly is an American, or, what makes you an American? Is it the citizenship alone, so it doesn't mind what your ethnic background is, or do you have to be born there, or be a "patriot". What?

But don't you see?  Everyone is an American.  They just need America to show them.  :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »
haha you also not an American.  ;D
A