Author Topic: Gallup: Obama leads 49 to 41%  (Read 2560 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Gallup: Obama leads 49 to 41%
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 12:08:25 PM »
Nope.  I expect the BEST when it comes to the most powerful job on earth.

Neither obama not palin is BEST... but Obama is better.  If you showed those 2 resumes to an HR manager, they'd laugh you out of the room for trying to compare a journalism degree with a harvard law degree.

Not elitism - simple reality of the educational system.  If one did not outweigh the other, everyone would just get the same degree, no?

Yeah except Obama has done nothing hard with that degree. He was a community organizer, instead of either a high profile law firm doing tough cases, or clerk with the supreme court. He held a part time job as a law school teacher...nor professor as well as part time with the Ill state senate..accomplishing nothing. Then he got elected to the US senate and has been running for president ever since. He's done nothing in the senate...nothing
L

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 03:33:36 PM »

Yeah except Obama has done nothing hard with that degree. He was a community organizer, instead of either a high profile law firm doing tough cases, or clerk with the supreme court. He held a part time job as a law school teacher...nor professor as well as part time with the Ill state senate..accomplishing nothing. Then he got elected to the US senate and has been running for president ever since. He's done nothing in the senate...nothing

Hmmm.... good point.

Who made the most of their education?

For a "hick" woman with just a journalism degree I'd say she'd done pretty damn well.

Obama ain't no slouch either but, hey, he went to Harvard.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 03:38:28 PM »
Hmmm.... good point.

Who made the most of their education?

For a "hick" woman with just a journalism degree I'd say she'd done pretty damn well.

Obama ain't no slouch either but, hey, he went to Harvard.

He not only went to Harvard law school, he went to the most expensive and exclusive high school in Hawaii, Occidental, and Columbia.  That gave him a tremendous advantage over your "average" college graduate. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »
how can you say she is intelligent when she believes in creationism?  seriously.

People let their fear of the unknown taint their perception.