Author Topic: Is Sarah Palin ready to be Commander in Chief ?  (Read 8870 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is Sarah Palin ready to be Commander in Chief ?
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2008, 10:11:24 PM »
One mom's point of view:

I think knew right away this story sounded completely unbelievable. The more you hear, the weirder it sounds.
There's no option where Palin sounds smart or reasonable here.
It's her baby, and yet she's taking long plane rides at 8 months pregnant to give a speech. She's leaking amniotic fluid -- where I'm betting 99 percent of doctors would say what mine did -- get to a hospital now! (And I was full-term at the time. Said I wanted to take a shower and needed to drop my 3-year-old off at pre-school and then my husband and I would be at the hospital. No, get to the hospital now. You're at risk for infection. If your membranes are ruptured completely, you're at risk for a prolapsed umbilical cord, where the cord comes out first, baby presses against it and cuts off his own oxygen supply.)
And they wouldn't let me go more than 24 hours with ruptured membranes before doing a C-section. Too great a risk of infection.
These are my pregnancy experiences. I'm sure there are many women on this site who will say they experienced the same things.
I bet there's no one here who's ever been pregnant who had a doctor who said, If you're leaking amniotic fluid, it's ok to stay and give a speech and then fly home for 11 hours. Not a single one.

We know this story stinks. She's lying. Or she's a terrible mother and not very smart.

And if she's elected, she will not hesitate to try to tell me and my daughter what we can do with our own bodies should we become pregnant.

That's why it's relevant. She wants to stick her nose into everyone's pregnancies. We have a right to know about hers.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2008, 10:14:19 PM »
Interesting. Does seem to be looking more likely.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »
In questioning if this story is real, I'm gonna have to question if Obama's birth certificate is real. This story makes no sense, since the GOP would know if the women had another child by her mere medical records.

Although the pics are weird.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2008, 10:22:03 PM »
Well, one thing is for sure - it gives us something to discuss ;D

Also, whats weird about the pics is the face? Note how pregnant women's faces change subtly as her first pic shows. The last pics from this new baby don't?

After Edwards - who knows. I assumed that was a rumour, as surely no one was dumb enough to run for prez with that skeleton in their closet. As we see, I was wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2008, 10:22:56 PM »
http://perezhilton.com/2008-08-31-you-must-39

Perez Hilton has the story.  It's the "Most emailed" story on their site.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
In questioning if this story is real, I'm gonna have to question if Obama's birth certificate is real. This story makes no sense, since the GOP would know if the women had another child by her mere medical records.

YAM -

The state of hawaii has announced his birth cert is real.  Google it.

The GOP didn't look at her medical records.  They didn't look at her local newspaper clippings.  They didn't interview her friends and family.  People posting from alaska on diff forums are saying this rumor was rampant for months, but nobody cared.  She went hiking and powerwalking - in high heel shoes no less - when she was 6 months pregnant.

Interestingly enough - the state of Alaska website is frantically removing pics of Palin taken during the pregnancy, from their website.  And, the hospital that didn't have her listed as a birth that day - but had several others - took down their list.  Google cache is revealing a whole lotta changin' going on.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2008, 10:25:58 PM »

Also, whats weird about the pics is the face? Note how pregnant women's faces change subtly as her first pic shows. The last pics from this new baby don't?

After Edwards - who knows. I assumed that was a rumour, as surely no one was dumb enough to run for prez with that skeleton in their closet. As we see, I was wrong.

You have had a kid show us some pics of you before and after.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2008, 10:26:04 PM »

For some women, the changes are not as dramatic with each pregnancy.  They don't necessarily gain as much weight, etc.  

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2008, 10:35:36 PM »
You have had a kid show us some pics of you before and after.

Oh I did my childbirth the easy way. Inheritence ;D

I stepped up when her biological mother had "issues" shall we say. I've raised her since I was a teenager.

Is prolly why I am touchy about bad mothering and this Palin thing. I have seen it first hand and know the effects. Kids are not things to be dumped off, and should come first, that is that.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2008, 06:50:00 AM »
Never heard of private equity, dipshit? Bain Capital manages about $80 billion in assets. Romney helped to establish it.
GEt lost Eldon, Ozark, Hereford....

Go back into hiding.  That's where you make your best contributions to this board you humorless twit.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2008, 06:51:03 AM »
http://www.democrats.org/
Oh you got me there.  Democrats in the democratic party.  You said, 'democrat party' and I was....aw, to hell with everything.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2008, 06:52:18 AM »
GEt lost Eldon, Ozark, Hereford....

Go back into hiding.  That's where you make your best contributions to this board you humorless twit.

Sorry that I made you look like an uneducated dipshit.  :'(

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2008, 06:55:12 AM »
Sorry that I made you look like an uneducated dipshit.  :'(
That...is...an impossibility.

You shine my shoes at best Eldon.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2008, 06:59:37 AM »
That family picture really doesn't prove shit to me. The girl doesn't look pregnant in it. I see dozens of girls a week around campus that have stomachs like that. She looks fat.

The pic was taken 2006.  The baby was born in 2008.

Apparently these rumors have been going around Alaska for some time.  If they were true, McCain would have never picked her.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2008, 07:04:27 AM »
He's black. Would he be anywhere near as popular or "influential" as he is today if he wasn't? Not a chance.

Nor would he have received over 90% of the black vote in certain state primaries.  Clinton would be the nominee.
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2008, 07:08:46 AM »
That...is...an impossibility.

You shine my shoes at best Eldon.

I see, so you thought you were just being funny when you showed that you had no idea what Bain Capital is. Guess Minnesota humor centers around making oneself look like an idiot.