Author Topic: Is Sarah Palin ready to be Commander in Chief ?  (Read 8871 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Is Sarah Palin ready to be Commander in Chief ?
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2008, 09:07:41 PM »
::)

Affirmitive Action and being mixed race did not help at all
Affirmative Action helps get you in the door, it doesn't help you graduate with honors.  ;)

Affirmative Action got him elected as head of the Harvard Law Review?  ::)
You obviously don't realize how competitive fellow students are at the grad school level, especially at a school like Harvard. You won't get a position like that without the respect of your peers.

You probably don't know these things because you got your GED at age 22, but congratulations for making the effort, "youandme!"  ;D
!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( Affirmitive Ackshin is so unfare  :'( :'( :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »
Obama is a very smart man - but he's also one calculating dude.

He sunk the clinton election machine.
He degraded mccain to the point of a desperate milk pick with major luggage emerging.
He's about to become the most powerful man on earth.

He's fearless, with ice water in his veins.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2008, 09:13:39 PM »
Obama is a very smart man - but he's also one calculating dude.

He sunk the clinton election machine.
He degraded mccain to the point of a desperate milk pick with major luggage emerging.
He's about to become the most powerful man on earth.

He's fearless, with ice water in his veins.

lol. . . .  He has ice water as long as he is giving a prepared speech.  He looks like a deer in headlights when he doesn't have a script. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »
lol. . . .  He has ice water as long as he is giving a prepared speech.  He looks like a deer in headlights when he doesn't have a script. 

He's come outta nowhere and - ready for this - has almost manipulated his way to the most powerful job on earth.

Why is it that every other politician also has the ability to give prepared speeches, yet no one in this era has electified audiences like Obama?

Wait, none of them use teleprompters?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2008, 09:23:56 PM »
He's come outta nowhere and - ready for this - has almost manipulated his way to the most powerful job on earth.

Why is it that every other politician also has the ability to give prepared speeches, yet no one in this era has electified audiences like Obama?

He's black. Would he be anywhere near as popular or "influential" as he is today if he wasn't? Not a chance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2008, 09:26:41 PM »

None of them give speeches like MLK.  He came along at the right time.  The Democrat party has no leader.  The old guard is pretty useless.  He gave a great convention speech and a star was born.  Does that mean he has ice in his veins?  Hardly. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »
None of them give speeches like MLK.  He came along at the right time.  The Democrat party has no leader.  The old guard is pretty useless.  He gave a great convention speech and a star was born.  Does that mean he has ice in his veins?  Hardly. 
Will you still be telling yourself that when Obama is sitting in the Oval Office, or will you do the world a favor and kill yourself? :-\
!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2008, 09:35:31 PM »
Will you still be telling yourself that when Obama is sitting in the Oval Office, or will you do the world a favor and kill yourself? :-\

Get a new line son.   ::) 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2008, 09:40:38 PM »
What do you mean by 'democrat party'?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2008, 09:41:44 PM »
What do you mean by 'democrat party'?

It's what they're having at Obama headquarters tonight.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2008, 09:44:55 PM »
Should have really went with Romney. Guy was founder of Bain Capital, one of the three biggest PE firms in the country.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2008, 09:46:44 PM »
Should have really went with Romney. Guy was founder of Bain Capital, one of the three biggest PE firms in the country.

I still believe Romney will be the choice.

I think Palin will withdrawn her name from nomination on Tuesday morning for personal reasons, and will become a weird footnote/trivia question.

Mccain will stand alongside Romney, helping to rebuild some trashed TX/Louisiana town on Thursday, and announce their plan to win the White house.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »
It's what they're having at Obama headquarters tonight.
http://www.democrats.org/

There is no national democrat party.

That truncated form of the democratic party is a rightwing republican rhetorical/propaganda maneuver to remove any association btn the notion of democratic with democrats.

Stupid yet they still do it.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »

I think Romney was a far better choice for #1. Apart from his great business accomplishments, his family life is beyond rational criticsm. One marriage, raised 5 really successful kids who all campaigned for him etc.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2008, 09:50:31 PM »

I think Palin will withdrawn her name from nomination on Tuesday morning for personal reasons, and will become a weird footnote/trivia question.

Mccain will stand alongside Romney, helping to rebuild some trashed TX/Louisiana town on Thursday, and announce their plan to win the White house.

Wouldn't surprise me. I could actually see it happening like that. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

I think Romney was a far better choice for #1. Apart from his great business accomplishments, his family life is beyond rational criticsm. One marriage, raised 5 really successful kids who all campaigned for him etc.

Yeah, definitely would be a stronger card. Still not a fan of them, but can't go wrong with Romney's economic experience.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2008, 09:51:10 PM »

ROFL.  That chart is some funny shit.

She could probably do things with her vajayjay that would drive men crazy

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2008, 09:52:13 PM »
ROFL.  That chart is some funny shit.

She could probably do things with her vajayjay that would drive men crazy

I'm willing to give her a throw to find out. Probably break my dick off.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2008, 09:52:30 PM »
I knew PE was big, what with the enzyte(sp?) commercials running all the time.  But I had no idea the penis enlargement (PE) was such big business in this country.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »
http://www.democrats.org/

There is no national democrat party.

That truncated form of the democratic party is a rightwing republican rhetorical/propaganda maneuver to remove any association btn the notion of democratic with democrats.

Stupid yet they still do it.

Oh, I know.  My pun was that the democrats are partying tonight.

DailyKos getting more and more evidence...
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/31/145838/319/386/581332

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »
I knew PE was big, what with the enzyte(sp?) commercials running all the time.  But I had no idea the penis enlargement (PE) was such big business in this country.

Never heard of private equity, dipshit? Bain Capital manages about $80 billion in assets. Romney helped to establish it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2008, 09:58:24 PM »

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »
Guys, hate to be a sexist - but my feminine wiles tell me not many females had a hand in making this Palin decision.

I get the conservative, evangelical thing - but she really is not the best for gaining the female vote. That chart from 240 highlights that, and female will question that and many will find it appalling. Many moms will cringe at the thought of a mom with 5 kids wanting to be VP, kids should be first. Not me, but some ladies are dumb and she's very pretty so that may cause subconscious jealousy issues.

Female - great choice, he could have won hands down I think with a better female selection.....more experience, not a pack of kids to be raised, not one who jetted around while in labour then went back to work 72 hrs after baby was born [that doesn't sit well with me at all]

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2008, 10:05:27 PM »
That family picture really doesn't prove shit to me. The girl doesn't look pregnant in it. I see dozens of girls a week around campus that have stomachs like that. She looks fat.

This is 16 year old Jamie Lynn Spears when pregnant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2008, 10:08:46 PM »
That family picture really doesn't prove shit to me. The girl doesn't look pregnant in it. I see dozens of girls a week around campus that have stomachs like that. She looks fat.

This is 16 year old Jamie Lynn Spears when pregnant.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/31/145838/319/386/581332

They've done their homework.  I'd put it at 75/25 now.