Author Topic: DNC Chair Fowler and Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for US  (Read 12338 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Then I suppose it wouldn't matter to you if we pulled our troops out and left you to go it alone and suffer all the casualities then huh? I know better soldiers than you feel otherwise.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194324.msg2681922#msg2681922

Yeah they did a great job.....but my overall point stands..we count u don't, get over it. 80% of ur population lives within 100 miles of our border....hmmmm.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

Don't flatter yourself, junior. This is the FIRST time I decided to amuse myself by responding to you unprovoked.  ;)
I am 36, have made more money and lost more money than your father, and have no illusions that my personal life will change one iota due to Obama's election.

LOL!
You have no idea what I look like. I know I am FINE because I have a beautiful girlfriend and I get PUSSY.  You have to imagine me in your mind to be ugly, whereas the whole board told your ass you were ugly. LOL Your pictures were up for all to ridicule.
I have fun on here, son. I have people who work for me andI have that kind of free time, as I have done the things you are striving for.

I've NEVER been on the Y Board, junior. Sorry.Don't flatter yourself, horseface.

Kike  :D
It's a sign of insecurity when you need "studies" to prove your "superiority", son. I know I'm the shit...I've tutored Jewish kids struggling to do well on the GMAT, and had several under me at my company in the past. I have never been "average" and don't need a test to make myself better than anyone else on the basis of race. HAHAHA...you're pathetic. Maybe when you grow up, travel the world as I have and meet black people that blow you out of the water, you will learn the futility of trying to make yourself out to be "superior".

OUT  8)

ps~ Like CQ, I LOVE being black (and hispanic), especially when I knock whites with a superiority complex off their high horse when they try to keep up with me in the workplace or in intellectual debate.  ;D

When they start the I'm smarter, or make more money crap u know its over.................... .................doucheb agggery at its finest.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

When they start the I'm smarter, or make more money crap u know its over.................... .................doucheb agggery at its finest.

Watch out man, he'll start bragging about how hot he is, how great his fashion advice is, how many women he's fucked and then run away when you ask for a pic to back up his claims. Then he'll crawl back after a few days, bash you for liking McCain, blame the white man for a host of his problems, suck more Obama dick, rinse and repeat.  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V

Don't flatter yourself, junior. This is the FIRST time I decided to amuse myself by responding to you unprovoked.  ;)
I am 36, have made more money and lost more money than your father, and have no illusions that my personal life will change one iota due to Obama's election.

LOL!
You have no idea what I look like. I know I am FINE because I have a beautiful girlfriend and I get PUSSY.  You have to imagine me in your mind to be ugly, whereas the whole board told your ass you were ugly. LOL Your pictures were up for all to ridicule.
I have fun on here, son. I have people who work for me andI have that kind of free time, as I have done the things you are striving for.

I've NEVER been on the Y Board, junior. Sorry.Don't flatter yourself, horseface.

Kike  :D
It's a sign of insecurity when you need "studies" to prove your "superiority", son. I know I'm the shit...I've tutored Jewish kids struggling to do well on the GMAT, and had several under me at my company in the past. I have never been "average" and don't need a test to make myself better than anyone else on the basis of race. HAHAHA...you're pathetic. Maybe when you grow up, travel the world as I have and meet black people that blow you out of the water, you will learn the futility of trying to make yourself out to be "superior".

OUT  8)

ps~ Like CQ, I LOVE being black (and hispanic), especially when I knock whites with a superiority complex off their high horse when they try to keep up with me in the workplace or in intellectual debate.  ;D

lmao, one for the record books.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Absolutely nothing wrong with defrauding money out of people.

She has no qualms about the fact that she was selling a "herbal cure" for SARS alongside a known criminal who had spent a few years behind bars. As far as I know, that's the modus operandi for people with 160 IQs.

When have I ever defrauded anyone out of their money?

When did I ever claim to sell a herbal cure for SARS?

When have I ever run a business alongside a criminal who sepnt years behind bars?

Please deliver up proof of these libelous statements or retract them.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Yeah they did a great job.....but my overall point stands..we count u don't, get over it. 80% of ur population lives within 100 miles of our border....hmmmm.

You clearly have no idea how much Canadian weather can factor into one's decision making process.  ;)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Nope u guys are closet america hags......whats  the matter with a little snow and frozen tundra......I like polar bears, penguins....what now u hate polar bears...too good to live near a big fuzzy polar bear.
L

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Jesus, I'm not going to bother reading that meltdown. I'll chalk it up as you trying to pass yourself off as something you're not (surprise, surprise).
Of course, you read it. You just won't admit it because I tore you a new jewish asshole.  :D

'll admit, you're a funny guy Benny. It was pretty hilarious a few weeks ago when you tried to give Chick fashion advice, were subsequently bitch slapped in the proverbial mouth by him and a host of other posters, threw a temper tantrum and ended up slinking off with your tail between your legs.
haha!
Explain how Chick "bitch slapped" me again? This should be good.  ::)  After I told him his style of dress was an embarrassment, he accused me of not knowing who Mr. Blackwell was, as if Blackwell (the celebrity fashion critic) is someone important.  ::) I'm sure if I asked him who Noam Chomsky or Micheal Eric Dyson are, he'd have no clue, but why bother. I tend not to go back and forth with people for too long in threads after I've said my piece. For example, I know you will need to get the last word in this thread because that is your insecurity. I won't read it, because when I'm done delivering a spanking to a child I leave.  ;)

All while refusing to post a pic. Which basically translates to: I'm a poor, black pussy who is incredibly insecure and ugly.  :D
Again, you imagine me to be "ugly" to make yourself feel better...the whole board knows you're look like shit.  ;D

You've done nothing but expose yourself as a bitter black racist who obviously hates his life and thinks his world will change when Obama wins the Presidency.
How so? By calling you ugly?  ;D I don't consider myself a racist, but I don't like your hideous ass so maybe there's something to what you are saying.  ;D

Not going to happen. You'll still be the bitter black man with a host of contempt for the white man as you think he "ruined" that shitty life of yours.
I have no reason to be "bitter", and no one feels that way here except for you, kid. My life is quite fine, thank you.

Hispanic? Mow my lawn.

What lawn? Your mommy and daddy's? Bwahaha...I'll loan ya' a few bucks to hire a lanscaping service if your folks can't afford one on your own, ok?  :-*
!

Fury

• Getbig V
When have I ever defrauded anyone out of their money?

When did I ever claim to sell a herbal cure for SARS?

When have I ever run a business alongside a criminal who sepnt years behind bars?

Please deliver up proof of these libelous statements or retract them.

Hi dipshit, here ya go.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=221196.0

Old news, but still funny.

Michael is the creator of "Jaguar Enterprises".

He was arrested September 26, 2004 and has been in jail since then.

Michael was arrested for
1) Selling medical devices not approved by the FDA
2) Exaggerating their effectiveness (a federal criminal offense)

His trial is scheduled for May 2nd, 2005. The judge scheduled for this case is Rudolph Randa.

Anyone who clicks the link can see the failure that was you trying to spin your way out of it. Shame that with a 160 IQ you've reduced yourself to working alongside criminals selling fraudulent products.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Dude, relax, once McCain is elected we'll make sure u get a nice padded cell in gitmo.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
Another Benny Blanco meltdown. Wonder if it was a gem like that one.

Hi Benny, you're doing a good job showing just how much of an insecure little bitch you are. I've destroyed your psyche. You've been trying to blow me for two years now. How old are you and you're acting like you do? Yes, all indicators point to you being the successful guy you claim to be.

Pssst. People who make dozens of outlandish claims like you are usually failures at life. You know that too, that's why you're such a bitter black guy with such contempt for the white man. :D

By the way, James Watson says there's a good chance you're dumb as shit.  ;D

One of the world’s most respected scientists is embroiled in an extraordinary row after claiming that black people are less intelligent than white people.

James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in discovering the structure of DNA, has provoked outrage with his comments, made ahead of his arrival in Britain today.

More fierce criticism of the eminent scientist is expected as he embarks on a number of engagements to promote a new book ‘Avoid Boring People: Lessons from a Life in Science’. Among his first commitments is a speech to a London audience at the Science Museum on Friday. The event is sold out.

Dr Watson, who runs one of America’s leading scientific research institutions, made the controversial remarks in an interview in The Sunday Times.

The 79-year-old geneticist said he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really.". He said he hoped that everyone was equal, but countered that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”.

He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because “there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don’t promote them when they haven’t succeeded at the lower level”. He writes that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”.

He claimed genes responsible for creating differences in human intelligence could be found within a decade.

The newly formed Equality and Human Rights Commission is studying Dr Watson’s remarks “in full”.

Keith Vaz, the Labour chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee, said today: “It is sad to see a scientist of such achievement making such baseless, unscientific and extremely offensive comments.

“I am sure the scientific community will roundly reject what appear to be Dr Watson’s personal prejudices. These comments serve as a reminder of the attitudes which can still exist at the highest professional levels.”

Dr Watson was hailed as achieving one of the greatest single scientific breakthroughs of the 20th century when he worked at the University of Cambridge in the 1950s and 1960s, forming part of the team which discovered the structure of DNA.

He shared the 1962 Nobel Prize for medicine with his British colleague Francis Crick and New Zealand-born Maurice Wilkins.

Statistically speaking, your IQ is likely the lowest of those posting on the political board. Your posts only further that belief and do everything but actually confirm it.

KERBOOOOOOOOMMMMMM.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I recommend nobody reads this shit.  BF constantly says he won't read all that.  So Benny, play the shit right back at him.  Don't read the crap.

Another Benny Blanco meltdown. Wonder if it was a gem like that one.

Hi Benny, you're doing a good job showing just how much of an insecure little bitch you are. I've destroyed your psyche. You've been trying to blow me for two years now. How old are you and you're acting like you do? Yes, all indicators point to you being the successful guy you claim to be.

Pssst. People who make dozens of outlandish claims like you are usually failures at life. You know that too, that's why you're such a bitter black guy with such contempt for the white man. :D

By the way, James Watson says there's a good chance you're dumb as shit.  ;D

One of the world’s most respected scientists is embroiled in an extraordinary row after claiming that black people are less intelligent than white people.

James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in discovering the structure of DNA, has provoked outrage with his comments, made ahead of his arrival in Britain today.

More fierce criticism of the eminent scientist is expected as he embarks on a number of engagements to promote a new book ‘Avoid Boring People: Lessons from a Life in Science’. Among his first commitments is a speech to a London audience at the Science Museum on Friday. The event is sold out.

Dr Watson, who runs one of America’s leading scientific research institutions, made the controversial remarks in an interview in The Sunday Times.

The 79-year-old geneticist said he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really.". He said he hoped that everyone was equal, but countered that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”.

He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because “there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don’t promote them when they haven’t succeeded at the lower level”. He writes that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”.

He claimed genes responsible for creating differences in human intelligence could be found within a decade.

The newly formed Equality and Human Rights Commission is studying Dr Watson’s remarks “in full”.

Keith Vaz, the Labour chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee, said today: “It is sad to see a scientist of such achievement making such baseless, unscientific and extremely offensive comments.

“I am sure the scientific community will roundly reject what appear to be Dr Watson’s personal prejudices. These comments serve as a reminder of the attitudes which can still exist at the highest professional levels.”

Dr Watson was hailed as achieving one of the greatest single scientific breakthroughs of the 20th century when he worked at the University of Cambridge in the 1950s and 1960s, forming part of the team which discovered the structure of DNA.

He shared the 1962 Nobel Prize for medicine with his British colleague Francis Crick and New Zealand-born Maurice Wilkins.

Statistically speaking, your IQ is likely the lowest of those posting on the political board. Your posts only further that belief and do everything but actually confirm it.

KERBOOOOOOOOMMMMMM.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
It's really pathetic the way you people resort to racial stuff all the time.

We all know I am black, so when you toss those stones you toss them at me.

And make no error, I love being black, cute and me 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
I recommend nobody reads this shit.  BF constantly says he won't read all that.  So Benny, play the shit right back at him.  Don't read the crap.

The thing is, I couldn't give a shit if he reads it or not.

He can cry racism all he wants, but in the end he's the most racist cry baby on this site and throws a hissy fit every time someone shows him to be an uneducated idiot who lives vicariously through a forum.

He attacked Jews first, CQ. The guy is the most racist poster on this forum. Almost every thread he posts in ends up with him bashing whites and turning it into a racial thread.

I have nothing against blacks, but if he wants to act like he's King Shit, I'm going to post studies showing that on average, blacks have an IQ of 85 while whites and Jews are 10-20+ points higher. Maybe if he stopped blaming the white man for all his problems, got his GED and made something of his life, it wouldn't matter. But his constant racism warrants people returning it.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )

Actually, CQ, I think that bullet is specifically for Benny.

Don't read too much into it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The thing is, I couldn't give a shit if he reads it or not.

He can cry racism all he wants, but in the end he's the most racist cry baby on this site and throws a hissy fit every time someone shows him to be an uneducated idiot who lives vicariously through a forum.

He attacked Jews first, CQ. The guy is the most racist poster on this forum. Almost every thread he posts in ends up with him bashing whites and turning it into a racial thread.

I have nothing against blacks, but if he wants to act like he's King Shit, I'm going to post studies showing that on average, blacks have an IQ of 85 while whites and Jews are 10-20+ points higher. Maybe if he stopped blaming the white man for all his problems, got his GED and made something of his life, it wouldn't matter. But his constant racism warrants people returning it.
you've done your fair share of attacking blacks in general.

Fury

• Getbig V
you've done your fair share of attacking blacks in general.

Most of my "attacking" is nothing more than pointing out facts. Sorry that they turn out to look racist.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Actually, CQ, I think that bullet is specifically for Benny.

Don't read too much into it.

Thanks w8.

I'm not offended don't get me wrong.

While people bash blacks, I sit here while people make my money for me, and while people talk about the world, I recall traveling to most those places. It often makes me glad I don't live in a place with people like that :-\

Fact remains, posts bashing blacks bash me. I'm black simple. And even when people toss racial stuff right at me, I never respond in kind.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Yep. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Most of my "attacking" is nothing more than pointing out facts. Sorry that they turn out to look racist.
where have I read this before... oh yea, stormfront.  Wait... Jewish... Oh the irony :D

Fury

• Getbig V
where have I read this before... oh yea, stormfront.  Wait... Jewish... Oh the irony :D

LOL. That's actually hurtful. That site has the highest density of retards with the ability to use a computer on the internet. Wouldn't surprise me to find out you're a member there. You seem to have a lot of contempt for Jews.

75%+ of me could post on Stormfront. Should I cut off a leg and change my name to Himmler or something?  ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL. That's actually hurtful. That site has the highest density of retards with the ability to use a computer on the internet. Wouldn't surprise me to find out you're a member there. You seem to have a lot of contempt for Jews.
sorry, but I have actually read the same thing over there so it's true :)  I read through a bunch of shit over there trying to get a take on how they were approaching the election with Obama running.  It wasn't what I expected.  they basically just called both Obama and McCain zionist puppets.

Fury

• Getbig V
sorry, but I have actually read the same thing over there so it's true :)  I read through a bunch of shit over there trying to get a take on how they were approaching the election with Obama running.  It wasn't what I expected.  they basically just called both Obama and McCain zionist puppets.

No shit. According to Stormfront posters, everything is a part of the Zionist plan. I put my left sock on first this morning. Zionist plan. They're the white version of Benny Blanco. Probably why they have a dating sub-forum so they could find another loser to waste their miserable, non-existent lives away with.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
No shit. According to Stormfront posters, everything is a part of the Zionist plan. I put my left sock on first this morning. Zionist plan. They're the white version of Benny Blanco.
yea, my bust...  I thought they would side with McCain because Obama was black.  I was sure I would get some nasty quotes to post here but nope.  I do have issues with the ideology of zionism which are based in legit controversies going back to the origin of zionism.  But fuck the race shit, in the end each person deserves to be judged by their deeds, not their race or a statistic.

24KT

• Getbig V
Hi dipshit, here ya go.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=221196.0

Anyone who clicks the link can see the failure that was you trying to spin your way out of it. Shame that with a 160 IQ you've reduced yourself to working alongside criminals selling fraudulent products.

Malicious rumour does not constitute proof.

These are two separate companies run by two separate individuals.

I have absolutely no connection to Michael Forrest whatsoever, I've never met him, or had no dealings with him.

Again, I will request that you provide proof of your libel or retract the statement.
w