Author Topic: DNC Chair Fowler and Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for US  (Read 12410 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
feel better now?

Thanks for answering my question. How do you know "FOR A FACT" what Moore meant? Anyone that can read can pretty much see that he's happy a gigantic hurricane is about to destroy millions of homes and lives. You, apparently, are happy as well. Don't you think it's a wee bit pathetic that your hatred for everything non-ultra liberal would lead you to celebrating massive destruction?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Thanks for answering my question. How do you know "FOR A FACT" what Moore meant? Anyone that can read can pretty much see that he's happy a gigantic hurricane is about to destroy millions of homes and lives. You, apparently, are happy as well. Don't you think it's a wee bit pathetic that your hatred for everything non-ultra liberal would lead you to celebrating massive destruction?

This is priceless coming from one who cheers the destruction of innocent lives in Iraq, and wishes this on Iran too.

Hugo has made it clear he doesn't wish the hurricane harm millions of lives, ...but you persist in claiming he does. Repeating the same nonsense over & over again doesn't make it true.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
This is priceless coming from one who cheers the destruction of innocent lives in Iraq, and wishes this on Iran too.

Hugo has made it clear he doesn't wish the hurricane harm millions of lives, ...but you persist in claiming he does. Repeating the same nonsense over & over again doesn't make it true.

Hi Judy, you're a closet muslim who supports the fundamentalist movement and justifies terrorism. Please don't lecture me on what is what, she with the 160 IQ, no career, and peddler of fraudulent gas caps while working with a criminal.

By the way, how did that herbal SARS cure work out? Did people have any qualms about the fact that your business partner spent time in jail?

youandme

• Getbig V
Since when is Moore a major democratic player? Just because he votes Democrat, doesn't make him a DNC insider.

::)

Since he made over 100 million by making movies Democrats flocked to go see. Since Dems lines up in droves to see him, and get him to sign autographs. Don't be stupid.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/latestnews/index.php?id=11364

context:  Satirical Irony based on calls from rightwing Christian nuts which I remember him doing in the past, as I have done also.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php

Sorry to disappoint you... again...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Hi Judy, you're a closet muslim who supports the fundamentalist movement and justifies terrorism. Please don't lecture me on what is what, she with the 160 IQ, no career, and peddler of fraudulent gas caps while working with a criminal.

By the way, how did that herbal SARS cure work out? Did people have any qualms about the fact that your business partner spent time in jail?
bwaha! Not this titty baby again.  ::)

This coming from a self-loathing Jew who has no job himself and no college degree, yet attempts to pawn his ugly ass off as someone intelligent or who's opinions are relevant. I am sure you DO hate muslims, since they keep setting off suicide bombs in your beloved motherland.

You can disparage Judy, but you have no job, live with mommy, and was once run off this board because you got exposed and half the people here told you that you were butt ugly.  :D

Why did you once tell Hugo that you weren't Jewish when you know it is true, Nicolai? When will log off of getbig and do your homework like a good boy before your daddy spanks you and your mommy takes your computer privileges away?
!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

The difference being who fucking cares what happens to anybody in those countries over US citizens. My dog is more important then the entire population of Afghanistan.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
bwaha! Not this titty baby again.  ::)

This coming from a self-loathing Jew who has no job himself and no college degree, yet attempts to pawn his ugly ass off as someone intelligent or who's opinions are relevant. I am sure you DO hate muslims, since they keep setting off suicide bombs in your beloved motherland.

You can disparage Judy, but you have no job, live with mommy, and was once run off this board because you got exposed and half the people here told you that you were butt ugly.  :D

Why did you once tell Hugo that you weren't Jewish when you know it is true, Nicolai? When will log off of getbig and do your homework like a good boy before your daddy spanks you and your mommy takes your computer privileges away?

It's cute that you're still this infatuated with me. You're 40 years old, dirt poor and you think your life is going to change if Obama gets the Presidency. Sorry pal, you'll still be ugly, poor and black. Have fun wasting your life away on here.  Thanks for admitting that you also stalk my threads on the Y without posting in them. One word. OBSESSED. ;D

Mook.  :D

By the way, does it sting knowing that Jews are inherently smarter than blacks? James Watson and dozens upon dozens of studies agree.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The difference being who fucking cares what happens to anybody in those countries over US citizens. My dog is more important then the entire population of Afghanistan.

LOL... this is why you are my favorite political board poster :) :)

24KT

• Getbig V

I'm hoping with that comment you've failed to take into account that the President of Afghanistan is a US citizen,
as are many of the people residing there who make up the entire population.

ps: With an attitude like that, ...you wonder why many people believe your country has no moral high ground on which to stand?
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
240 if pigmy rats shot at u, u'd have a very unhealthy opinion of pigmy rats...and yes I do my best. I'm much funnier in person :P

Dear Jag, having watched a Platoon of Canada's finest drop all their equipemnt and run like little bitches when somebody mentioned IED, during a footpatrol, I can honestly say I'm glad we're even mentioned as opposed to u guys, who don't even count. Oh and u can thank US soldiers for policing up ur equipment, myself included.
L

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
240 if pigmy rats shot at u, u'd have a very unhealthy opinion of pigmy rats...and yes I do my best. I'm much funnier in person :P

LMAO... seriously, I'd buy you a beer.  I'd probably give you a kidney if you ever needed one.  Protect the USA, and make us laugh, that's a tough combo to beat!

Fury

• Getbig V

Dear Jag, having watched a Platoon of Canada's finest drop all their equipemnt and run like little bitches when somebody mentioned IED, during a footpatrol, I can honestly say I'm glad we're even mentioned as opposed to u guys, who don't even count. Oh and u can thank US soldiers for policing up ur equipment, myself included.

She's a Muslim, not a Canadian. She would rather have seen those Canadian boys end up dead.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

ok, that did crack my ass up.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
By the way, does it sting knowing that Jews are inherently smarter than blacks? James Watson and dozens upon dozens of studies agree.  ;D
that's not fair, they're inherently smarter than everyone :D

Fury

• Getbig V
that's not fair, they're inherently smarter than everyone :D

Lol. I'll play the racist game because he is but it's pretty stupid to try to attack a Jew when your average IQ is 85, 20+ points below theirs, your people make up the majority of violent offenders in this country despite comprising around 10% of the population and would rather hang out on the street corner shooting guns at each other instead of working.

Benny is nothing more than a bitter black man who thinks his life is going to get infinitely better if Obama wins the Presidency. He'll still be ugly, poor, bitter and BLACK afterwards.

24KT

• Getbig V

Then I suppose it wouldn't matter to you if we pulled our troops out and left you to go it alone and suffer all the casualities then huh? I know better soldiers than you feel otherwise.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194324.msg2681922#msg2681922
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

Well, fine, then you should also not expect any foreigners to give a rats ass if Americans die than by that mentality.

Wouldn't it be nice if I said my dog's life is more important than the US troops.

Same thing.

A terrible statement to make and a very sad indicator that people feel that way about human lives.

Lol. I'll play the racist game because he is but it's pretty stupid to try to attack a Jew when your average IQ is 85, 20+ points below theirs, your people make up the majority of violent offenders in this country despite comprising around 10% of the population and would rather hang out on the street corner shooting guns at each other instead of working.

Benny is nothing more than a bitter black man who thinks his life is going to get infinitely better if Obama wins the Presidency. He'll still be ugly, poor, bitter and BLACK afterwards.

I love being black, wouldn't change it if I could :-*

youandme

• Getbig V
ps: With an attitude like that, ...you wonder why many people believe your country has no moral high ground on which to stand?

Huh?

Says the Einstein that thinks it's ok to make fun of Palin's kid, and runs a ponzi scheme

Good grief.

Fury

• Getbig V
Huh?

Says the Einstein that thinks it's ok to make fun of Palin's kid, and runs a ponzi scheme

Good grief.

Absolutely nothing wrong with defrauding money out of people.

She has no qualms about the fact that she was selling a "herbal cure" for SARS alongside a known criminal who had spent a few years behind bars. As far as I know, that's the modus operandi for people with 160 IQs.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Huh?

Good grief.

Her point was valid. She isn't making fun of the baby either.

There are babies in Afganistan, and babies have been killed there, not to be captain obvious. So it's okay to say who cares about them, dogs are more important - but cannot mention Palins baby :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
It's cute that you're still this infatuated with me.

Don't flatter yourself, junior. This is the FIRST time I decided to amuse myself by responding to you unprovoked.  ;)

You're 40 years old, dirt poor and you think your life is going to change if Obama gets the Presidency.
I am 36, have made more money and lost more money than your father, and have no illusions that my personal life will change one iota due to Obama's election.

Sorry pal, you'll still be ugly, poor and black.

LOL!
You have no idea what I look like. I know I am FINE because I have a beautiful girlfriend and I get PUSSY.  You have to imagine me in your mind to be ugly, whereas the whole board told your ass you were ugly. LOL Your pictures were up for all to ridicule.

Have fun wasting your life away on here.
I have fun on here, son. I have people who work for me andI have that kind of free time, as I have done the things you are striving for.

Thanks for admitting that you also stalk my threads on the Y without posting in them.

I've NEVER been on the Y Board, junior. Sorry.
One word. OBSESSED. ;D
Don't flatter yourself, horseface.

Mook.  :D
Kike  :D

By the way, does it sting knowing that Jews are inherently smarter than blacks?
James Watson and dozens upon dozens of studies agree.  ;D
It's a sign of insecurity when you need "studies" to prove your "superiority", son. I know I'm the shit...I've tutored Jewish kids struggling to do well on the GMAT, and had several under me at my company in the past. I have never been "average" and don't need a test to make myself better than anyone else on the basis of race. HAHAHA...you're pathetic. Maybe when you grow up, travel the world as I have and meet black people that blow you out of the water, you will learn the futility of trying to make yourself out to be "superior".

OUT  8)

ps~ Like CQ, I LOVE being black (and hispanic), especially when I knock whites with a superiority complex off their high horse when they try to keep up with me in the workplace or in intellectual debate.  ;D
!

24KT

• Getbig V
Huh?

Good grief.

Where have I ever made fun of Palin's child?

When have I ever run a ponzi scheme?

The answer to both questions is I have NOT, ...EVER!

I'd also like to remind you that it is against the law to make libelous untrue statements on the internet while hiding behind your cloak of anonymity. Please stop!
w

Fury

• Getbig V
Jesus, I'm not going to bother reading that meltdown. I'll chalk it up as you trying to pass yourself off as something you're not (surprise, surprise).

I'll admit, you're a funny guy Benny. It was pretty hilarious a few weeks ago when you tried to give Chick fashion advice, were subsequently bitch slapped in the proverbial mouth by him and a host of other posters, threw a temper tantrum and ended up slinking off with your tail between your legs. All while refusing to post a pic. Which basically translates to: I'm a poor, black pussy who is incredibly insecure and ugly.  :D

You've done nothing but expose yourself as a bitter black racist who obviously hates his life and thinks his world will change when Obama wins the Presidency. Not going to happen. You'll still be the bitter black man with a host of contempt for the white man as you think he "ruined" that shitty life of yours.

Hispanic? Mow my lawn.