Author Topic: DNC Chair Fowler and Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for US  (Read 12294 times)

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Is Hurricane Gustav a sign that God does not approve of the Republicans?
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2008, 10:48:00 PM »
discuss.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2008, 11:12:31 PM »
apparently many Democrats think so including Moore, and the DNC chairman

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2008, 11:15:40 PM »
Conjoining those two concepts could yield this idea:  members from two parties yielding to the judgment of another...namely the president...a republican.

In other words, the Congress yielded to the republican president as a sign of national unity and the president and the republican portion of the congress turned around and exploited the goodwill for political gain.

By political gain, I mean removing all oversight of the executive branch in passing the patriot act, the white house issued white papers re Iraq's wmd capabilities along with sticking it to the democrats as soft on terrorism.

So the Democrats that yielded their power are no better than the Republicans that enroached upon it? Gotcha.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2008, 11:21:13 PM »
Are you telling me that if the boot was on the other foot the republicans wouldn't be doing the same?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »
who's this god
DAWG

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2008, 11:45:11 PM »
ok you got me - there is no god  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Is Hurricane Gustav a sign that God does not approve of the Republicans?
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2008, 11:55:17 PM »
apparently many Democrats think so including Moore, and the DNC chairman
Please correctly change your posts.  Former DNC Chairman.  Please change the thread title and original post to reflect that fact.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: DNC Chair Fowler and Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for US
« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2008, 08:09:11 AM »
It's really pathetic the way you people resort to racial stuff all the time.

We all know I am black, so when you toss those stones you toss them at me.

And make no error, I love being black, cute and me 8)

As a black guy you would be better off because you would have a huge cock to boot! :D
I hate the State.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: DNC Chair Fowler and Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for U
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2008, 10:55:15 AM »
I recommend nobody reads this shit.  BF constantly says he won't read all that.  So Benny, play the shit right back at him.  Don't read the crap.

haha...Don't worry Hugo, I didn't.  ;)

Funny how Berzerkfury has always started the racial name calling, yet when I respond in similar fashion, I'm the racist.  ::) I have never mentioned race or ethnicity as a way to insult someone on this or any other board unless it is done to me first. If provoked, however, I will swing back and swing back viciously because that is how I am. This little 21 year old know-it-all breaks out all the racial stereotypes in the book whenever he posts about me. I'm poor?  ::) How does this juvenile know what's in my bank account? What makes believe this other than racial stereotypes?  :-\ So I respond in similar fashion by bringing out his jewish heritage that he IS ASHAMED OF, and mock him for being several rungs of education beneath me. Nothing he says can effect me because he is dealing with an adult, not a child, who is battle tested by life and UNABASHEDLY proud of who he is and my life accomplishments. My grandfathers were that way (they owned thousands of acres of land and their own businesses during a time in the south where you had to be be TWICE as GOOD as WHITES to get anywhere in life), and my parents (both Ph.D holders) further instilled my pride in who I am and made me comfortable in standing FLATFOOTED and FIRM with anyone of any nationality.

Sorry you have to endure the insults to blacks started by BezerkFury, CQ (and others). This board is proliferated with white bigots and a couple of Uncle Toms. Very few blacks here stand up to the bullshit...except me. I wish there were more with balls.  ::)

Every now and then I have to provoke Berzerk for shits and giggles. He's such an insecure Jew that he resorts to "statistical studies" to prove his "superiority".  ::) He an assclown, but sometimes I enjoy his rants. They are always the same. Frankly, it is rather sad that someone so young and who has experienced so little in life would harbor such racist thoughts and possess such exceptional arrogance.  :( I was quite cocky at 21 because I was streetwise and smart. However, I deep down knew that I had much to learn about life and respected my elders because that is how my parents raised me.  When I had a chance to travel the world a bit, learn other cultures and languages, and meet brilliant people of all ethnicities, nationalities and levels of education, my perspective towards myself and others changed. And I will continue to learn and grow as I travel, read, and expand my realm of friends and acquaintances. Once you get the travel bug it changes you for life. I am still a bit arrogant though, as my girlfriends have often told me.  :-[

That's a wrap on this...for now. Peace out to those who I agree with more often than not and who I like, such as, Calmus, CQ, Decker, jaguarenterprises, Hugo, and a few others. To the rest...as only I can say it...kiss my hairy black ass.  ;D
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Democrats and Michael Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2008, 11:11:55 AM »

When they start the I'm smarter, or make more money crap u know its over.................... .................doucheb agggery at its finest.
You specialize in "douchebagggery" with your bullshit posts, dogshit.  ;)

I AM unabashedly smarter than this kid in life experiences, languages learned, and education. But that's beside the point...I am responding this BezerkFury child in kind because his posts are always riddled with racial insults and stereotypes. Of course you conveniently ignore that, dogshit.  ::)
I don't claim to be "wealthy" by any stretch, but I have made and lost a lot of money at one point in my life. Happens when you go into business with a partner who turns out to be untrustworthy. Lesson learned. I only make mention of finances because Bezerk claims I am "poor", as if he has any insight whatsoever into my bank account or investments.  ::)
!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: DNC Chair Fowler and Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for U
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2008, 11:27:08 AM »
Nice teary eyed meltdown about how you have to deal with racist this and that. Meanwhile, you call sarcasm a raghead and bash me for having some Jew blood. Bash whites every chance you get. Praise blacks for racist statements. Irony. Hypocrisy. Crybaby. You don't like the racism? Don't spew it every chance you get and then cry when it's returned to you.

Look at the meltdown. Benny, you're 40 years old and a child mentally. Everyone that can read can see that you're the most racist poster on this site. You're a nation of Islam supporter and a host of other things. Every thread you post in gets derailed into white bashing and black supporting. I've steadily destroyed your psyche on here over the last two years and you can't get me out of your head.

You would think that someone with thousands of posts on an internet forum claiming how successful you are, how "hot" (ugly) you are, how great your fashion sense is, how many women you fuck, yahta yahta would be supported by one iota of proof. But nothing. Just a bitter old man who let his life turn into a failure and blames the white man for it.

People at your age who spend their time bragging on a bodybuilding forum about how their life is this and that are absolute failures 100% of the time. You and I both know it. I and a few others have pointed it out over the years, and you can't come to grips with it.

I can safely say that if the biggest event in my life at 40 years old is following guys half my age around an internet forum, then I will put a .45 round in my temple. Your life is miserable.  :D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: DNC Chair Fowler and Moore admit they are delighted as hurricane heads for US
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »
Everyone, put any racist shit to bed.  Won't be tolerated here from any side.

Benny, good post but you gotta look at yourself too man...some of your posts are really out of line and needlessly insulting.

"As a black guy you would be better off because you would have a huge cock to boot!".  hmmm....defintely not true in all cases.  Unfortunately, as a doc, I've seen more male & female genitalia than I wanted too (particularly because there's problems, infections,etc) but not as big of a difference in most cases as people may think.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2008, 01:18:37 PM »
Good post Benny, I hope you stick around as I enjoy most of your posts, as I do most others here.

And yes, the tomming here is rampant. I'll be quiet many times, but won't be tomming for any reason ever in my life. Wouldn't for a million dollars, literally.

I get told here I am jealous of America. ROFL, yeah I am so mad I don't get to pay taxes and loose my free healthcare and college and live in a society where I would be judged by the color of my skin. Not politics, but on getbig I've get told I am broke, ugly, a "whore" and want men for money etc - which considering my beliefs and financial position is near hysterical.

And I've had more racial slurs thrown at me personally then I recall.

It all reflects on that person, not me. Which only makes my point of not sure why people think I am jealous of not being white and non American. If spewing that stuff is what it's all about - I'll keep my tropical manners and goodwill thanks.

Unfortunately, as a doc, I've seen more male & female genitalia than I wanted too

More crap in this thread.

I am sure you have seen tons of male gentalia as you hang out in mens bathhouses Shoot, stop the excuses ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »
More crap in this thread.

I am sure you have seen tons of male gentalia as you hang out in mens bathhouses Shoot, stop the excuses ::)

What you agree with Benny's assesment that blacks have bigger ding dongs or something, so Shoot can't retort that idiotic statement  ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2008, 02:15:30 PM »
What you agree with Benny's assesment that blacks have bigger ding dongs or something, so Shoot can't retort that idiotic statement  ::)

I hope you are joking. If not you are so obtuse I am shocked.

Also, Benny didn't say that. Was a white guy who posted it ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »
Everyone, put any racist shit to bed.  Won't be tolerated here from any side.

Benny, good post but you gotta look at yourself too man...some of your posts are really out of line and needlessly insulting.

"As a black guy you would be better off because you would have a huge cock to boot!".  hmmm....defintely not true in all cases.  Unfortunately, as a doc, I've seen more male & female genitalia than I wanted too (particularly because there's problems, infections,etc) but not as big of a difference in most cases as people may think.

Shoot that is TMI!  lol . . .  WTMI . . .  :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2008, 06:10:53 PM »
Moore is a fat pos