Author Topic: People who try to ruin your diet  (Read 3783 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
People who try to ruin your diet
« on: August 31, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »
When you are dieting do people try to sabotage it by getting you to eat garbage.  I have been dieting and have dropped 27lbs and still have a lot more to lose and a friend sends this to me in an email: 

(Actual text)  missy's b-day is saturday... wanna go with me to there place?  we're deep fyring doughnuts, twinkies and other things...

What the fuck, does she not care about my health and my appearance? 

Does/has this happened to you?  What should I do?...and no I didn't go! 

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: People who try to ruin your diet
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 12:29:22 AM »
I am fat, so I usually go along with the festivities.

solida

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 12:31:06 AM »
Those people are fried.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »
eat right before you go so youre not tempted.  wear a cheap shirt and keep another in the car.

accept a giant piece of cake and ice cream.  

disarm those around by clumsily tripping and getting it all over cheap shirt.

take off your shirt in slow-mo in front of all the frumpy bitches at the party.

wipe off in the sink so you're all wet.  then walk to your car to retrieve another shirt.  walk in slow-mo in the sun so the bytches can all observe out the front window.

When you come back in, in a much nicer shirt without sleeves, let the girls hit on you, then have unprotected hershey sex with the hottest of the lot in the party hostess' bathroom, using spit as a lubricant.  Afterwards, pretend to get a cell call, go outside to take it, and leave.

I hope I have helped you today.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 12:35:12 AM »
Sounds like a great idea 240 but unfortunately even though I dropped 27lbs I am still very fat and have a long way to go.  Maybe I will be able to use your method in 6 months or so.   :)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 12:54:45 AM »
If this trick messes up your diet just pay her back by peeing in her mouth when you facefuck her.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 12:56:32 AM »
She is not attractive and I will not fuck any part of her.  Hence just friends. 

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 01:16:19 AM »
She is not attractive and I will not fuck any part of her.  Hence just friends. 

That just makes the golden shower and dookie drops that much easier on your conscience.  Go get her!

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 02:27:39 AM »
When you are dieting do people try to sabotage it by getting you to eat garbage.  I have been dieting and have dropped 27lbs and still have a lot more to lose and a friend sends this to me in an email: 

(Actual text)  missy's b-day is saturday... wanna go with me to there place?  we're deep fyring doughnuts, twinkies and other things...

They're not trying to mess up your diet, they're just trying to include you and do what they think is best for you.  Second, what are people doing??...deep frying doughnuts and twinkies!

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 03:29:37 AM »
eat right before you go so youre not tempted.  wear a cheap shirt and keep another in the car.

wipe off in the sink so you're all wet.  then walk to your car to retrieve another shirt.  walk in slow-mo in the sun so the bytches can all observe out the front window.

When you come back in, in a much nicer shirt without sleeves, let the girls hit on you, then have unprotected hershey sex with the hottest of the lot in the party hostess' bathroom, using spit as a lubricant.  Afterwards, pretend to get a cell call, go outside to take it, and leave.

hahahahaha!  ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 03:43:37 AM »
Sounds like a great idea 240 but unfortunately even though I dropped 27lbs I am still very fat and have a long way to go.  Maybe I will be able to use your method in 6 months or so.   :)

A journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 03:57:28 AM »

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 06:10:19 AM »
just eat a few cups of DNP, drink a syrgine of tren, and pop 15 winny's in a mixer and drink- u can have as many donuts as u want after this bro.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 07:36:49 AM »
One day of eating shit once in a while won't hurt the diet. I always go along and eat as much as possible. I do it just to piss people off, pretending that I eat like that every day. Even better is boozing it up to boot.

body88

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 07:48:34 AM »

Awesome plan! Or you could say, "no thanks".

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 07:49:29 AM »

Deep frying twinkies and donuts? Are you hanging out with fat chicks?
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 07:50:05 AM »
good luck my friend

stay strong mentally
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 07:51:13 AM »
Deep frying twinkies and donuts? Are you hanging out with fat chicks?
Thats what i was thinking?? what kind of company are you rolling with?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 08:05:04 AM »
There is nothing to be avoided.  Even if getting ready for a contest.  You can eat anything you want so I do not understand the premise of this thread.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 08:56:47 AM »
There is nothing to be avoided.  Even if getting ready for a contest.  You can eat anything you want so I do not understand the premise of this thread.

Yeah but the calories in 1 deep fried Twinkie could be that in 3 healthy meals. Sorry I'd rather have the 3 meals and feel full with the equal amount of calories then eat a Twinkie and be hungry 10 minutes later. That is where everyone fucks up at. I agree calories is where it is at, but dont starve yourself sp ypu can cheat.

As for people trying to ruin your diet. The Wife and myself left my friends wedding last weekend so I could go eat. My other buddy's wife whom is trying to get me to help her lose weight told me there was plenty of food and we did not need to leave and it was stupid to leave so I could go eat. So me and her took a walk and I asked her to show me something that I could eat. Yeah some carrots and celery sticks was about it. Trust me that fried Chicken and Roast beef smoothered in Gravy looked AWESOME!!! But Dammit I got a goal and I will get there.

I reminded her how sometimes you got to give up stuff and me leaving the wedding to eat was giving up something. She still did not get it, thats why she will be overweight the rest of her life.

I hate people who sabotage my diet!!!!! 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 09:44:12 AM »
Yeah but the calories in 1 deep fried Twinkie could be that in 3 healthy meals. Sorry I'd rather have the 3 meals and feel full with the equal amount of calories then eat a Twinkie and be hungry 10 minutes later. That is where everyone fucks up at. I agree calories is where it is at, but dont starve yourself sp ypu can cheat.

As for people trying to ruin your diet. The Wife and myself left my friends wedding last weekend so I could go eat. My other buddy's wife whom is trying to get me to help her lose weight told me there was plenty of food and we did not need to leave and it was stupid to leave so I could go eat. So me and her took a walk and I asked her to show me something that I could eat. Yeah some carrots and celery sticks was about it. Trust me that fried Chicken and Roast beef smoothered in Gravy looked AWESOME!!! But Dammit I got a goal and I will get there.

I reminded her how sometimes you got to give up stuff and me leaving the wedding to eat was giving up something. She still did not get it, thats why she will be overweight the rest of her life.

I hate people who sabotage my diet!!!!! 

::)
FACTOID
1 Twinkie = 150 calories

Batter and oil = 275 calories

Total Damage = 425 calories MAX

3 meals you say?

You eat 141 calorie meals?

How will you be hungry 10 minutes later when the glucose response would be similar if you ate 425 in whatever you consider "filling".  Actually this would be more filling due to higher fat content.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 09:45:38 AM »
One day of eating shit once in a while won't hurt the diet. I always go along and eat as much as possible. I do it just to piss people off, pretending that I eat like that every day. Even better is boozing it up to boot.

Wrong.
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 09:48:19 AM »
Nutiriton Facts for 1 Twinkie (hardly a diet spoiler):
Calories 150(Kilojoules 627)

% DV**
Total Fat 4.5 g 7%
   Sat. Fat 2.5 g 13%

Trans Fat 0 g   
Cholesterol 20 mg 7%
Sodium 220 mg 9%
Total Carbs. 27 g 9%
   Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
   Sugars 19 g   
Protein 1 g   
Calcium 20 mg   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 09:50:02 AM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 09:52:38 AM »
No. He is right.

7 empty calories a gram, distinct lowering of growth hormone and testo production; can you please explain to me how drinking massive quantities of alcohol is beneficial to a diet?
I hate the State.