Author Topic: Possible Board Policy: Opinions Please  (Read 7059 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Possible Board Policy: Opinions Please
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 08:37:04 PM »
Agree, never said different.

My point was the board was starting threads for days about a tape, which was obviously a lie - so now why say we have "no facts so dont discuss it".

Then let me clarify...the media ought to drop it, without facts its all bullshit. The net runs with this shit and it does the same damage as if it were true.
L

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »

Then let me clarify...the media ought to drop it, without facts its all bullshit. The net runs with this shit and it does the same damage as if it were true.

It doesn't have to be true.

The whole point of BS like this is to put them on the defensive.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »

I agree, I was saying that earlier. If untrue, it is so unfair on the teenager that words cannot express how much :-\

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 08:43:29 PM »
I agree, I was saying that earlier. If untrue, it is so unfair on the teenager that words cannot express how much :-\

If the parent is obsessed enough to pursue ambition on this level, you think the kids aren't going to be fucked up?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2008, 08:45:02 PM »
eh, i don't think anything could sink either campaign at this point.  We may be witnessing history like none other right now, if this rumor is true.  It's still entirely possible that the left-wing media machine - led by daily KOS - is just smearing them on a labor day weekend.  If so, it's a horrible lie and I'll campaign for mccain starting tomorrow if that's true and its linked to obama. 
I don't agree, kid. This type of lie, were it to be exposed, would sink McCain faster than the Titanic. It would show him to be remarkably irresponsible for picking this woman.

I am speaking on if the rumor were found to be TRUE, 240. Let's use a little reading comprehension before responding to my posts, 240.  ::)
!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
If the parent is obsessed enough to pursue ambition on this level, you think the kids aren't going to be fucked up?

:-\

So I'm guessing your mom sits on a few city boards? Or was she governor also?

Might explain your lack of character, if kids become "f-ed up" when a parent pursues an ambitious role.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 08:49:21 PM »
Nope he's just stupid....can't pass the bar, can't argue a point without calling people names or melting down. Maybe u shouldn't practice law dude, u'd be trying to strangle the judge, jury, defendant whatever.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 08:49:21 PM »
He obviously didn't vet her that well.

He could have given a PI two weeks and come up with the same thing the media has found in 2 weeks. 

At this point - youandme, or anyone else - can you still say that Mccain did a complete job vetting her?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »

I already had my "mom meltdown" about a mom with 3 kids, a special needs 4 month old baby trying to be VP....

Say what people like, I'm a mom - and no way with 4 kids, a baby with special needs, can she have time to do all well. Only 24 hrs in a day. Superman could not do it.

Might be more ideal to wait till they are older. I only went mad with building my companies once my kid was older, and required less time from me.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 08:51:03 PM »
Dude....come on. There is no proof of this shit. Daily Kos douchbags and their rumors don't equal facts.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »
Nope he's just stupid....can't pass the bar, can't argue a point without calling people names or melting down. Maybe u shouldn't practice law dude, u'd be trying to strangle the judge, jury, defendant whatever.

And i thought my U of Getbig JD was going to take me places.  :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 08:57:41 PM »
Dude....come on. There is no proof of this shit. Daily Kos douchbags and their rumors don't equal facts.

I think it's a load of shit to make this stuff public.
Any parent would take bullets for the kids.  I'd do a prison bid for my kid, no Qs asked.
This story shouldn't be in discussion - but she shouldn't lie, if it's true.

HH6, as far as the merits of this story - if I had to bet the rent check... I might lean toward it being true.  It's an outrageous story, almost unbelievable.  But as people on blogs all over are now demostrating, there are a lot of oddities.  waiting 16 hours after water breaks (including a speech then an 8 hour flight) to fly to a hospital where you're not listed on their baby records with all the other babies, the 8 month absence from her school for the kid... that's just the tip of it.

This is one screwed up story.  But i'm thinking 51% chance that it's true.  She's ambitious enough to go from housewife to governor to VP in only 18 months... living a quick lie like this wouldn't be impossible.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 08:59:11 PM »
A whitey tape, that has hints of truth with the Obama 's questionable "friends" is one thing
An allegation that cripples a family, and makes fun of an innocent child is something totally different, the "tape" never brought in the question of kids, and family, but America and race.

You can't compare this...

to this...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »
If it is true, she is a bigger moron then Edwards. I mean why he ran with that skeleton in his closet god knows.

If it isn't, the people who first brought it out should be ashamed and massive levels of retraction should be printed.

The birth story is strange at best. Caught a flight while in labour? Um, ok.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 09:01:28 PM »
240...I don't know...and honestly what gain does she have if she is doing this. She might be protecting her unwed daughter...so what. Obama being buddies with a domestic terrorist, one who helped get him elected, is more worrisome.
L

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »
240...I don't know...and honestly what gain does she have if she is doing this. She might be protecting her unwed daughter...so what. Obama being buddies with a domestic terrorist, one who helped get him elected, is more worrisome.
hahaha
Sure it is, dogshit.  ::)
!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 09:03:56 PM »
Most reasonable people would consider HH6 a bigger terrorist than Bill Ayres...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 09:07:19 PM »
Protecting her family...buds with a guy who tried to blow up the pentagon.....family...te rrorist duchebag...hmmmmm.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 09:10:20 PM »
Why don't you run along and make some more posts about nuking entire nations now? Okthxbye.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »
I already had my "mom meltdown" about a mom with 3 kids, a special needs 4 month old baby trying to be VP....

Say what people like, I'm a mom - and no way with 4 kids, a baby with special needs, can she have time to do all well. Only 24 hrs in a day. Superman could not do it.

Might be more ideal to wait till they are older. I only went mad with building my companies once my kid was older, and required less time from me.

Her kids are 19, 17, 14, 7, and infant.  Only one of them requires full-time care.  Child no. 1 is gone, no. 2 is almost an adult, no. 3 is in high school, and no. 4 is in first or second grade.  If the dad is a full-time dad, like I've heard, then it isn't that big of a deal.  Will be hard, but I'm sure it is hard as governor too.

I'm one who believes moms should stay home at least until the kids are in school if possible, but I don't condemn any woman who works either out of necessity or by choice.    

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
Protecting her family...buds with a guy who tried to blow up the pentagon.....family...te rrorist duchebag...hmmmmm.
Hmmm...which one will cause the other to have to resign if determined to be true, dogshit? Obama was 8 when this guy attempted a terrorist act, whereas this piece of eye candy posing as VP may have lied JUST THIS YEAR.
hmmmmmm.

Why don't you run along and make some more posts about nuking entire nations now? Okthxbye.
LOL
Dogshit has taken shrapnel to the brain. I'm awaiting the days until he gets shipped off to Iraq. Hopefully he will be in the very front of a roadside bomb patrol.  ;D
!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2008, 09:14:00 PM »
hahaha
Sure it is, dogshit.  ::)

So I'm guessing in your reading of Chomsky you discovered that terrorism is ok?

Maybe you need to read it about 10 times so the fact can sink in that the words he wrote did not always mean what they appeared to read. In fact he would agree with HH6 and call for more investigations of Obama, since he was a believer in government action and it's power to alleviate doubt, both by force and law.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2008, 09:15:18 PM »
So I'm guessing in your reading of Chomsky you discovered that terrorism is ok?

Maybe you need to read it about 10 times so the fact can sink in that the words he wrote did not always mean what they appeared to read. In fact he would agree with HH6 and call for more investigations of Obama, since he was a believer in government action and it's power to alleviate doubt, both by force and law.

Oh brother, now he trots out the Chomsky. lol.

Dude, you can't even fucking spell...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2008, 09:15:47 PM »

The media should talk about the Ayers link every day.  Instead of just making fun of him for greek pillars in his speech, they should talk about his connections.  They don't.  They tease him over flag pins and his big ears.  FOX included - they ignore the issue.  That ayers stuff was fresh on july 4, and what did we hear?  3 days of "Which candidate is more patriotic"... gimme a break.

IMO, living a lie for months like that is something that violates ethics.  Just decline the VP nod and get away with it, have aan awesome job as popular governor.  The presidency is an institution.  People like ROmney and Biden belong up there.  Those like Rudy, mccain, obama with skeletons in their closets aren't the best choices.  People with squeaky clean records should get the nod.  If you have shady shit in your record, put ambition aside, and just let someone else have the job.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2008, 09:18:24 PM »
Oh brother, now he trots out the Chomsky. lol.

Dude, you can't even fucking spell...

haha actually benny came out with it.

haha spell...message board....drama queen