Author Topic: Possible Board Policy: Opinions Please  (Read 7061 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Possible Board Policy: Opinions Please
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2008, 03:42:03 PM »
becoming? you must be new around here.

Sorry, I shall rephrase..."it is getting worse around here"

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2008, 03:45:22 PM »
Sorry, I shall rephrase..."it is getting worse around here"

Get used to it. It's only going to get worse.  I've seen such irrational posts here I can only conclude that the cancer of bigotry is still alive and well.  Nobody wants to believe it about themselves, but the proof is in what they say.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2008, 03:48:43 PM »
bwahaha, you don't own jack shit here. You just follow orders and live under a delusion that you have some say in matters beyond your scope. You have done nothing but been an embarrassment to this country.
I was born and raised in the U.S.A., dogshit.

Why don't you swing by and MAKE ME leave, Rambo?  :-* I'll gladly help you pack up and ship your sorry fucking ass back to Ireland, Hungry, Calabria, or wherever the fuck your poor as peasant ancestors came from.  ;)
However, I much rather hear the news of you blown to several dozen pieces on your next deployment to Iraq. Have fun!  ;D

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Calm down, tough guy.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2008, 03:50:22 PM »
Get used to it. It's only going to get worse.  I've seen such irrational posts here I can only conclude that the cancer of bigotry is still alive and well.  Nobody wants to believe it about themselves, but the proof is in what they say.

100% agree....

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2008, 04:03:08 PM »
Ok, moving on from the bickering...

This story with Palin's pregnancy proves the daughter is not the mother of the child with Downs.  Lets focus on that for a minute.

Horrible smear tactic by some on the left.  This should not go without severe criticism.  Palin did not lie and just experienced her first bullshit pathetic attack.  Deplorable, some on the left should be ashamed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »
This story with Palin's pregnancy proves the daughter is not the mother of the child with Downs.  Lets focus on that for a minute.

If the story is true, then she did not lie.

If the baby is hers, then she admittedly spent 17 hours speaking, chatting, and FLYING, after her water broke, with a pre-mature Downs Syndrome child.  She's already disqualified herself on the grounds of lack of common sense.

Click on this map to read it more clearly.  These are her own ADMITTED actions.   Does this appear to be a woman with good decision-making skills?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2008, 04:06:29 PM »
240, do not avoid the topic.  The story is incorrect, period.  Man up.  Big time smear from the left.  This is not Palins daughter's child.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »
, I much rather hear the news of you blown to several dozen pieces on your next deployment to Iraq. Have fun!  ;D
you dont really mean this do you?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »

I'm afraid he does.  :-\

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2008, 04:09:39 PM »
240, do not avoid the topic.  The story is incorrect, period.  Man up.  Big time smear from the left.  This is not Palins daughter's child.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »

Don't hold your breath. 

Definitely a terrible smear tactic. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »

All we have now is a statement from Camp Mccain.

We have no verification.  For all we know, this could be a dodge designed to obfuscute the issue.  Rove isn't exactly known for his honesty...

I never said it was true.  I said my gut says there is an 80% chance it's true, and I look fwd to it being either revealed, or debunked.

Releasing the child's birth certificate would debunk this.  Announcing the kid is preggo gives them more time.

I will reserve judgment until she has been properly vetted.  That is happening now.  "Mccain said in a press release..." hardly qualifies as proof of ANYTHING, just as anything Obama claims isn't true until proven true.

Besides, whether it's true or not, she has shown herself to not be capable of making rational decisions.  You don't wait 16+ hours after water breaking, and take 2 plane flights, if you're about to drop a pre-mature child with downs.  Incredible stupid, or a lie.  Disqualifies her either way.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2008, 04:18:34 PM »

Horrible smear tactic by some on the left.  This should not go without severe criticism.  Palin did not lie and just experienced her first bullshit pathetic attack.  Deplorable, some on the left should be ashamed.

Questions about her pregnancy were raised before she received the nod for vice presidential nominee. The situation was suspicious, the questions were legit and she didn't respond when she had many opportunities to do so. This wasn't a smear campaign. Her silence exacerbated the veracity of the rumor.

On top of that, I'm not entirely convinced that McCain was made aware of the daughter's pregnancy or that she's been pregnant for 5 months.  A mother of a newborn with a teenage daughter whose about to give birth sounds like liability.  The right will rally around her now, if only to spite the "hateful left", but minus the context of the scandal, Palin becomes an even poorer choice the more you learn about her.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2008, 04:19:12 PM »
All we have now is a statement from Camp Mccain.

We have no verification.  For all we know, this could be a dodge designed to obfuscute the issue.  Rove isn't exactly known for his honesty...

I never said it was true.  I said my gut says there is an 80% chance it's true, and I look fwd to it being either revealed, or debunked.

Releasing the child's birth certificate would debunk this.  Announcing the kid is preggo gives them more time.

I will reserve judgment until she has been properly vetted.  That is happening now.  "Mccain said in a press release..." hardly qualifies as proof of ANYTHING, just as anything Obama claims isn't true until proven true.

Besides, whether it's true or not, she has shown herself to not be capable of making rational decisions.  You don't wait 16+ hours after water breaking, and take 2 plane flights, if you're about to drop a pre-mature child with downs.  Incredible stupid, or a lie.  Disqualifies her either way.

240, you want this to be true don't you?

I'm getting the impression you'll be a sad panda if it all turns out to be false.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
240, you want this to be true don't you?

I'm getting the impression you'll be a sad panda if it all turns out to be false.

No.  What I want is for the VP selection to be properly vetted, just as mccian, obama, and biden were vetted.

It's obvious he didn't vet her.  The locla newspaper said no one from any campaign checked their local newspaper records for the last 20 years, in which she was in there a lot.

I don't want some drama coming AFTER she is in office.  I want the american public to be able to vote for a person based upon what they're about and what they've done, not a bunch of lies.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2008, 04:35:22 PM »
calmus, have some logic man.  Do you not agree that this was a deplorable smear story?  The Down's child is not the daughters...do you not find it unacceptible to fabricate bullshit like this to hurt candidates?  I certainly do, and apparently so does your candidate for president!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
No.  What I want is for the VP selection to be properly vetted, just as mccian, obama, and biden were vetted.

It's obvious he didn't vet her.  The locla newspaper said no one from any campaign checked their local newspaper records for the last 20 years, in which she was in there a lot.

I don't want some drama coming AFTER she is in office.  I want the american public to be able to vote for a person based upon what they're about and what they've done, not a bunch of lies.

Meh... the American media (for better or worse) will vet her. Anyone running for office in this country gets vetted by the media and then some.

In the end the people will decide on election day.

However, attacks like this only steer the public away from the issues and keep them focused on the drama.

Sort of like the crap about Obama being a durka.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2008, 06:01:31 PM »

Did I miss something? How does the announcement of Bristol's pregnancy prove, she is not the mother of the other child?

I don't know that this is an attack by those on the left. My understanding is this has been an issue long before she was on the VPresidential radar, and been a subject of active inquiry both on both sides of the aisle up in Alaska.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2008, 06:40:16 PM »
My understanding is this has been an issue long before she was on the VPresidential radar, and been a subject of active inquiry both on both sides of the aisle up in Alaska.

This sentiment seems to be echoed on some of the alaska political forums.

People said "fake pregnancy" for the last 4 months.  Nobody was listening then.

it's not unheard of for parents to do such things.  She's a woman of power.  Her doctor might play along.  She did promote her or give the doc some powerful post in 2007, no?  She had a lot to lose - if it was a close pick at all, mccain might have just steered clear.

Time will tell if it's true, or if it's false.  Yesterday, before Rove gave today's marching orders statement, a lot of people on this board - repubs and independents - thought this veep was in hot water.  Rove gave them a life vest, but they're still paddling water waiting for the ACTUAL vetting to take place this week.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2008, 07:35:30 PM »
Abso-motherfucking-lutely.  ;)

Just as dogshit believes millions of children born with AIDs or afflicted with malaria don't deserve sympathy and should die because they are worthless anyway, and no one should care about them. He said this about INNOCENT CHILDREN. This fake ass Rambo wannabe is lower than pond scum...hence the name dogshit.

I'd throw a party and give out free food and drinks if this asshole gets blown up in Iraq.
!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »
Abso-motherfucking-lutely.  ;)

Just as dogshit believes millions of children born with AIDs or afflicted with malaria don't deserve sympathy and should die because they are worthless anyway, and no one should care about them. He said this about INNOCENT CHILDREN. This fake ass Rambo wannabe is lower than pond scum...hence the name dogshit.

I'd throw a party and give out free food and drinks if this asshole gets blown up in Iraq.

His conduct has definitely been very unbecoming of an officer, and if people were to view him as representative of all American military, it would cast a very black eye on the many fine, decent, and honourable men & women who wear the uniform.  :'(
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2008, 09:39:39 PM »
His conduct has definitely been very unbecoming of an officer, and if people were to view him as representative of all American military, it would cast a very black eye on the many fine, decent, and honourable men & women who wear the uniform.  :'(

That is very true. I am sure most military don't think or say things like that. My dad was career military and would not dream of thinking those things.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »
Oh, he's just a good ol' inbred sonofabitch, like his dear pal, douche Mark.