Author Topic: Anyone seen Bluto?  (Read 1231 times)

Dball

Anyone seen Bluto?
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »
??

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Anyone seen Bluto?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »
Nope, but I notice no threads have been disrupted and shit is flowing smoothly. This should be a tell tell sign for ROn.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 07:43:47 AM »
Actually, it has been pretty nice. I never wanted to ask that question because I was sure the troll would resurface.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 12:21:04 PM »
Funny part is that this board is running so smoothly I love it!!!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »
I still don't see what you guys are talking about, but then again I'm not here all day.  What exactly does Bluto do that is so "disruptive"?
w

Dball

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »
I still don't see what you guys are talking about, but then again I'm not here all day.  What exactly does Bluto do that is so "disruptive"?

I just asked if anyone knew why he wasn't posting lately.  I read the G&O board with idiots like True Adonis and Johnny Falcon, so nothing Bluto does bothers me in the least.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »

My main complaint is that when Bluto is on here posting he acts like he is someone because he is a mod, and he also fucks up every thread by arguing with at least one person. I have not seen one thread in the last week or two, get trashed by arguing.....That speaks numbers to me.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 11:52:26 PM »
My main complaint is that when Bluto is on here posting he acts like he is someone because he is a mod, and he also fucks up every thread by arguing with at least one person. I have not seen one thread in the last week or two, get trashed by arguing.....That speaks numbers to me.
This si why I never really bothered to post here. Since he's been gone there have been some excellent threads without any bullshit associated with them.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 12:10:34 AM »
This si why I never really bothered to post here. Since he's been gone there have been some excellent threads without any bullshit associated with them.

Welcome to the board and feel free to post away, no one should be pushed away from a board because of someone else's bullshit.  ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 08:43:05 AM »
Well, the whole purpose of a message board is to exchange ideas.  GetBig has its own flare, which consists of a unique sense of humor.  There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with people and expressing that on here in the "GetBig" way.  If you guys ran him of the board, it's unfortunate, because I never saw him do anything except state him mind. 

Oh well...
w

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 09:04:12 AM »
Disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing and not being able to support that disagreeance with valid points.  He will be missed ::)
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 09:09:32 AM »
Well, the whole purpose of a message board is to exchange ideas.  GetBig has its own flare, which consists of a unique sense of humor.  There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with people and expressing that on here in the "GetBig" way.  If you guys ran him of the board, it's unfortunate, because I never saw him do anything except state him mind. 

Oh well...

Bluto's back. I've been on vacation, 10 days in the sun  8)

From what I can tell there's still no legitimate criticism against me. Some people just need to get off the Internet once in a while and stop taking things so seriously.
Z

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 02:28:41 PM »
Bluto's back. I've been on vacation, 10 days in the sun  8)

From what I can tell there's still no legitimate criticism against me. Some people just need to get off the Internet once in a while and stop taking things so seriously.

Yeah, honestly my only problem was the arguing, brah. Anyway, welcome back, and look forward to your insight in this board. Better to let a pointless argument go, then dual with a brah: I always say.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »
Yeah, honestly my only problem was the arguing, brah. Anyway, welcome back, and look forward to your insight in this board. Better to let a pointless argument go, then dual with a brah: I always say.

Thanks.
Z