Author Topic: I Think Its Safe To say  (Read 2067 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: I Think Its Safe To say
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 12:51:36 PM »
...With all of the Sarah Palin hate threads the left wing wingnuts on here are seriously feeling threatened. As much as you want to deny it, it's true.
So what would you call Head Huntersix and his obama threads...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2008, 01:04:04 PM »
Understandable, and I do try and dodge rumourmongering. Is why I give links, state when I am unsure with little [?] and say I am paraphrasing when I am etc.

Here's one:

Link for church stuff: Link: http://www.wasillaag.net/all.html

[These are both the official sites, no lefty blogs or anything]
ok the first quote from the whatever alaska indepent party dude...is said all the time down here in Texas and i can see alaska having alot of the same mentality so i really dont find that specific statement wrong or offensive. If you ask a person from texas where they are from they wont say they are from america they will say they are from texas.
Again ill hold off my judgement until all the facts are in instead of jumping to conclusions.

Its also not been proven that she was a part of this organization so again ill hold off until all the facts are in

The other is a link to about ohhhhh 200 or so files...im not listening to those...but since it was you who made the assertion and you havent shown proof only a bunch of files and said go listen maybe you should and provide the proof.

or we can drop this whole preacher thing or refer to it as a rumor until someone else proves it or disproves it.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 01:08:17 PM »
...With all of the Sarah Palin hate threads the left wing wingnuts on here are seriously feeling threatened. As much as you want to deny it, it's true.

Hey, Coach, nice analyzing.  They can't shut-up about it. 

Carry on moonbats.

W

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 01:12:09 PM »
The other is a link to about ohhhhh 200 or so files...im not listening to those...but since it was you who made the assertion and you havent shown proof only a bunch of files and said go listen maybe you should and provide the proof.

or we can drop this whole preacher thing or refer to it as a rumor until someone else proves it or disproves it.

There is no more proof to be had. The words themself spouted from the preachers mouth and are linked on their official website

If one wants to not listen fine, understandable they are boring, but it isn't fair to tell me to drop the truth as you won't listen.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »
There is no more proof to be had. The words themself spouted from the preachers mouth and are linked on their official website

If one wants to not listen fine, understandable they are boring, but it isn't fair to tell me to drop the truth as you won't listen.

which sermon should i listen to so that i will hear those statments that where paraphrased?