Author Topic: FOR QUAKEROATS - VIDEO PROOF OF LIFT CLAIM (Part 1)  (Read 17160 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: FOR QUAKEROATS - VIDEO PROOF OF LIFT CLAIM (Part 1)
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2008, 01:04:39 PM »
once and for all, i gave BigJ props on his lift and admitted i was wrong, where is the confusion? he is a very strong young man, period, end of story, if he wants to post the 315 for reps bb incline he can but he should just do it for entertainment's sake.

:D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »
can i ask why did you need proof though?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »
can i ask why did you need proof though?
i just found it hard to believe he was pushing the kind of #'s he was at the size he is, he's definitely stronger than he looks, in the end he didn't HAVE TO prove shit, he could've just ignored it.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2008, 01:12:06 PM »
Looks strong enough to push those numbers to me. You maybe think cos cutler can press 140's and he is 280lbs that you have to look the same as him to move the weight.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
Looks strong enough to push those numbers to me. You maybe think cos cutler can press 140's and he is 280lbs that you have to look the same as him to move the weight.
no, i said it because EVERY guy i've ever seen in person who could barbell incline 315 for 8-10 was bigger than BigJ, i'm not saying he's not a big dude, he just doesn't look like a guy who could do that to me.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »
no, i said it because EVERY guy i've ever seen in person who could barbell incline 315 for 8-10 was bigger than BigJ, i'm not saying he's not a big dude, he just doesn't look like a guy who could do that to me.

maybe its subconsciously embedded in your head. You just dont realise it.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »
maybe its subconsciously embedded in your head. You just dont realise it.
who knows, you could be right, anyway like i said he gets mad props from me for being a strong dude.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2008, 01:19:15 PM »
yea who lnows espec if subconsciously embedded you would not know.

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2008, 04:17:21 PM »

jesus christ....i can almost taste the jealousy in this one...

ur kidding right? if not, delete your account and wrap your mouth around a barrel       

good lift j, the only problem was that you fell into the trap of having to prove yourself on an internet message board
Doing weird things like getting handed weights only re-inforces inbalances and makes you look WEAK. And its not jealosy I can press those by myself. Watch Branch Warren and Jonny Jackson dumbell press. They throw those bells around like men, jump up and rack the things after without skipping a beat. I can picture this guy rolling his dumbells across the gym floor, silent determination on his face. A few friends help him through the lift then suck his dick afterwards.  ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2008, 04:47:10 PM »
Doing weird things like getting handed weights only re-inforces inbalances and makes you look WEAK. And its not jealosy I can press those by myself. Watch Branch Warren and Jonny Jackson dumbell press. They throw those bells around like men, jump up and rack the things after without skipping a beat. I can picture this guy rolling his dumbells across the gym floor, silent determination on his face. A few friends help him through the lift then suck his dick afterwards.  ::)
ofcourse you can  ::)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2008, 05:39:54 PM »
Most here seem to live on getbig actually.
Says the guy with over 16,000 posts :o
I am a big baby

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2008, 01:22:04 AM »
Damn bro, you must be a beast!!!!! :o

::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2008, 01:32:34 AM »

No-one said Ronnie was weird when he got the 150's handed to him in Cost of Redemption. And if you can press those by yourself, then great, but the trouble is on this site no-one will believe you unless you can throw up a video to prove it.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2008, 04:08:22 AM »
you sorry ass homo....another getbigger wns you ...how low are you willinjg to stoop ?

have you NO selfesteem ?

Still waiting for a video of your 700lb squat

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2008, 11:12:35 AM »
Bro no offence but you sound like a total a-hole,. so here is what I have to say to your arogant asss, I can outlift you in every body part, thats right every single lift, deadlift, squats, bench, standing barbell curl, one arm dumbell curls, leg press, hell any movement and I am in a the middle of contest diet, and the whole getbig is my witness I will smoke you in and ready to prove any time you want. You want to post the way you do fine, but you just got challange. Backing down at this point looks a lot worst then someone handing you a dumbell..........looking forward to it.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2008, 01:17:58 PM »
Bro no offence but you sound like a total a-hole,. so here is what I have to say to your arogant asss, I can outlift you in every body part, thats right every single lift, deadlift, squats, bench, standing barbell curl, one arm dumbell curls, leg press, hell any movement and I am in a the middle of contest diet, and the whole getbig is my witness I will smoke you in and ready to prove any time you want. You want to post the way you do fine, but you just got challange. Backing down at this point looks a lot worst then someone handing you a dumbell..........looking forward to it.
you've admitted that you're on over 3 grams of gear a week though. ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2008, 01:19:05 PM »

shut the fuck up

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2008, 01:36:57 PM »

Were you planning to post those pics in this thread, or...?
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
why dont the fat Persian coward post some pictures?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »
why dont the fat Persian coward post some pictures?

Gayer than having a account with all posts dedicated to the great squadfather.  ;D

Epic case of obsessing.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »
Gayer than having a account with all posts dedicated to the great squadfather.  ;D

Epic case of obsessing.

gayer than you worshipping and bending over for a trailerpark loser whose girlfriend still lives in her parents piece of shit trailer.lol.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:19 PM »

Epic case of obsessing.

are you saying that ghost dog is crying into his panties

as he follows sf round like a demented fuck wit
T

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2008, 01:48:43 PM »
gayer than you worshipping and bending over for a trailerpark loser whose girlfriend still lives in her parents piece of shit trailer.lol.

That coming from a guy hiding behind a gimmick because he doesn't has the guts to attack someone under his regular account. Fucking loser :D

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2008, 01:50:34 PM »
J is a strong man who backed his shit up. still funny that QO can demand proof and people do it, but if its true there should be no problem.
btw ronnie pressed the 160's in his vid.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM »
J is a strong man who backed his shit up. still funny that QO can demand proof and people do it, but if its true there should be no problem.
btw ronnie pressed the 160's in his vid.

show me the money

oh brother  ::)
T