Author Topic: The Chris Duffy Story...or how he fell from grace...great and interesting read !  (Read 113677 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
That Duffy guy...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

BDsauce

• Getbig IV

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
Met Chris Duffy maybe eight years ago when a bunch of bodybuilders were booked for a stripping event in LA. He must have done alot of recreational drugs in his lifetime.

He had a great personality and had some good stories about Dorian Yates cycles. He had newly three-color tat sleeves on my both arms (delts to wrists).

He did piss me off, saying I was too small at 232. So, Chris, I'm 267-295 now between cut and off-season shape.

I'm bigger, stronger, and more aggressive than you are.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Met Chris Duffy maybe eight years ago when a bunch of bodybuilders were booked for a stripping event in LA. He must have done alot of recreational drugs in his lifetime.

He had a great personality and had some good stories about Dorian Yates cycles. He had newly three-color tat sleeves on my both arms (delts to wrists).

He did piss me off, saying I was too small at 232. So, Chris, I'm 267-295 now between cut and off-season shape.

He really got to you with that little guy stuff.

But good for you showing up IFBB pro and adult film star Chris Duffy. You really made him look foolish

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
When I lived in Florida,a guy that owned a surf shop in Riviera Beach told me Duffy came in to buy some trunks and was high as a kite.........chased the guy around the store with a pair of scissors.

The guy also told me Duffy would get all fucked up on drugs then use valium to comedown again.

Reminds me of Pam from Dirty Grandpa which I watched again the other night, stupid funny

"

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is the first time I have seen this Chris Duffy input and I absolutely gotta agree that the original version of this story as originally reported by Beefy would make a hell of a good movie.

Not a good movie, but a great movie.

The problem is that no Hollywood studio would touch it ..... so it would have to be an independent production.

I have yet to read all the input since Beefy first posted it years ago so maybe some thing is currently underway to get it on the silver screen.

If I had a hand in writing this screenplay I'd make the second wife/girlfriend the villain who entices the good looking kid next door to become who he turned out to be.

Or make it a two part story showing the version as recalled by both parties.

That may or may not be an accurate description of what actually occurred but it would make for one hell of a story.

Can anyone recall a similar motion picture storyline?

Samson and Deliah is a possibility!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Seems like his comments got to you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Ive been married for 19 years ,and would do anything for my wife,but I think I might draw the line on going down on a man[unless he was REALLY good looking.lol].No,seriously,I think if a girl asks you to do this,and you agree,its something that you probably had an interest in to begin with.Also,you keep saying "he became more comfortable with it".It seems he just really dug it.Nothing wrong with it,if thats your thing,but doing solo sex acts with a dildo in front of an audiance,would seem to take more then just a level of comfort.It would seem like you REALLY had to like doing that.

This is my take too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Or how about he was never gay, got into drugs, and then flipped out on gay sex beause of the drugs and the grip it had on him????

Possible but not likely.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
exactly, heteros like to believe that someone can be talked into being gay , or turn gay after doing drugs or hanging out with bad people, and that is completely false. 

It reinforces their misguided belief that gay people are bad, and not acutally gay and that they can turn back straight if they want... ::)

For sure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The fact is no one knows the mechanism for the gayness cause-but most reputable scientists say some are born and some are learned.

This is a complex issue because people are different from one-another.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Oh yeah? Well can you fit 12 plus inches of wrist thick rubber dong in your ass? Chris Duffy can !!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Oh yeah? Well can you fit 12 plus inches of wrist thick rubber dong in your ass? Chris Duffy can !!!!

Caution - don't try this at home!

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek

Possibly the greatest reply ever posted on Getbig!!!

falco

• Getbig V
How is Chris doing, assuming he is 58 now. Does he still g4p?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
I was in rehab with Duffy's cousin once, he said he was a loves dick.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
hung out with chris and his girl in florida one day,we went to a b.b show .i was good freinds with his trainer at the time.they deffinately like  to party ,you could tell it was his girl that liked to party.i remember her saying how they do so much ghb they pee themselves,but she was a sexy little thing.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hung out with chris and his girl in florida one day,we went to a b.b show .i was good freinds with his trainer at the time.they deffinately like  to party ,you could tell it was his girl that liked to party.i remember her saying how they do so much ghb they pee themselves,but she was a sexy little thing.
When was this?

Simple Simon

Only Dorian knew what Dorian took

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Chris Duffy's gal...Joni Bovino. The one I mention in the original post. Great bodybuilder she was in the 80's. Very sexy. Chris tattoo'd her name on his left delt as you can see in the above B&W pic of another bear hugging him.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
I remember Bovino's husband.

He was a pretty big drug dealer back in the day.

Got busted several times.

Pulled Charles Glass into that whole drug mess years ago to try and save his own ass with the Feds.

He lied to them by claiming Charles was a big-time coke dealer.

Caught Charles with roids. Got big fines, house arrest with work release.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Back in the day I dug the stories about Duffy being so huge and strong. Then I found out he was a filthy c ockswallower and was disgusted. At the time I was at MuscleMag and Bob had "feelers" everywhere giving us the scoop. One sent in some mags featuring Chris "doing his thing" (we'd run heavily cropped images in the gossip section).

Pure gross. Not only the homo thing, but also the whole gobbler scene, with the S&M vibe, etc.

I agree with several 'biggers who state any man who sucks a dick is gay, period. No amount of love and attraction to a broad will persuade a straight dude to do that.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
The Chris Duffy Story - The life of a butt-slut manho.