Author Topic: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!  (Read 29222 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2008, 01:24:58 PM »
Another thread that backfired in Hulkster's face lol Owned by Horton yet again , this just keeps getting better lol

LOL yeah, owned by Horton, a person who thinks there is a world wide conspiracy to photoshop all Ronnie 99 screencaps LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2008, 01:25:09 PM »
so do a whole lot of other people..

are you reading this HD?

are you reading his quote that he says Ronnie was harder from the back in 98 ?

lmfao owned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2008, 01:26:34 PM »
LOL yeah, owned by Horton, a person who thinks there is a world wide conspiracy to photoshop all Ronnie 99 screencaps LOL

yeah owned it could be worse it could be a world wide conspiracy that Yates was homosexual and preformed favors for the Weiders LMFAO

vastly overrated he says LOL OWNED by Horton again

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2008, 01:29:01 PM »
well, according to you, when McGough says Ronnie was softer in 99 than in 98 or dorian pre contest was harder than ronnie ever was it is automatically true...

this is my point.

you take quotes that work in your favor as the gospel, but disregard all others...no matter what the visual evidence shows..

it doesn't work that way.. ::)

Please find me ONE single quote saying Yates' conditioning was anything but great so where are these quotes in that context I'm dismissing? where ? there are none

find me one single quote saying Ronnie 99 was better than 2001 YOU can't do it

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »
well for starters, you shove the McGough quote about Ronnie's 99 conditioning down our throats, despite it being contradicted by:

1. Ronnie himself at his victory seminar
2. Musclemag's contest review
3. all visual pics/screens and videos from the contest.

thats the point.

you only support quotes that fit your agenda and dismiss all others..no matter what..

thats not how you debate... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2008, 01:45:38 PM »
Another thread that backfired in Hulkster's face lol Owned by Horton yet again , this just keeps getting better lol

you think he has a better body, that's why you would rather look like him 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2008, 01:46:46 PM »
I just find it funny how ND will take any pro dorian quote as the literal truth no matter what.

BUT

when faced with this opinion, he dismisses it

he only takes the quotes that work in his favor as truth and disregards all others

and shoves the pro dorian quotes down our throats..

exactly, he's a joke

E

E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »
well for starters, you shove the McGough quote about Ronnie's 99 conditioning down our throats, despite it being contradicted by:

thats the point.

you only support quotes that fit your agenda and dismiss all others..no matter what..

That Ronnie quote has been AMENDED learn the word  ;) and I don't believe any quote you claim you've lied before and made up a quote so thats useless and NO all pics & videos don't show he was harder and drier thats a lie , 2001 and 1998 are considered his best showings 1999 is NOT I wonder why? lol

next

back on topic of you starting another backfired thread where Horton owned your ass AGAIN LMMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2008, 01:48:56 PM »
you think he has a better body, that's why you would rather look like him 8)

E

NO I don't think he had a better body another Earl lie because he has nothing to work with

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »
exactly, he's a joke

E

A joke who YOU are following around like a lost puppy lol  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »
NO I don't think he had a better body another Earl lie because he has nothing to work with

right you would rather look like a particular guy because he looks worse

brilliant logic ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:23 PM »
A joke who YOU are following around like a lost puppy lol  ;)

yes i "follow" you because i like to own you 8)

don't forget you went "eons" without posting in the Levrone thread and then all of a sudden appeared with a pic titled "Levrowned" a word i coined so who is following who ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »
right you would rather look like a particular guy because he looks worse

brilliant logic ::)

E

what would you know about logic? great logic is when all things are equal facial beauty should determine the outcome of a physique contest

Dorian has a better body according to the IFBB judging criteria , I personally prefer a more aesthetic physique hence why I would rather look like Levrone than Yates and Reeves over Levrone but I'm under no delusion like you that Yates wouldn't beat them

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »

thats the point.

Funny how he'll listen to some gay schmoe over countless bodybuilding fans.  ;D

As for m8, he's just a homo so don't mind him.

Stavios

« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »
another victory for TEAM LEVRONE and all Levroneites across the bodybuilding universe 8)

E

Levroneites Unite !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2008, 02:01:06 PM »
yes i "follow" you because i like to own you 8)

don't forget you went "eons" without posting in the Levrone thread and then all of a sudden appeared with a pic titled "Levrowned" a word i coined so who is following who ;)

E

we know who is follow who  ;) and did I respond to YOU in that thread? yeah I thought so

and you're following me because I own you at will and are looking for retribution believe me I can spot it , hence why Hulkster , pumpster , Neo and a host of others follow  ME  ;)

and if owning you mean calling people ' little pussy ' lol ................next
and if owning you mean Levrone had a better body than Yates but never once beat him lol ...............next

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »

yup.

ND is a joke.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2008, 02:02:16 PM »

At least the schome knows how contests are judged and the countless bodybuilding fans don't  ;) especially you claiming Yates sucked in 1995 lmfao

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »
yup.

ND is a joke.

the joke is ON you and Horton kicked your ass AGAIN lol

see backfire

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2008, 02:08:06 PM »
we know who is follow who  ;) and did I respond to YOU in that thread? yeah I thought so

and you're following me because I own you at will and are looking for retribution believe me I can spot it , hence why Hulkster , pumpster , Neo and a host of others follow  ME  ;)

and if owning you mean Levrone had a better body than Yates but never once beat him lol ...............next

They follow you because you respond to their every post. If Yates is such an undisputed champion, then why are you defending him every chance you get? You make BigBobs and Sharma look like amateurs.. hahaha

At least the schome knows how contests are judged and the countless bodybuilding fans don't   especially you claiming Yates sucked in 1995 lmfao

If countless people are unhappy, then maybe there's something wrong with how things are judged. And besides, bodybuilding criterion can be spun from so many different angles so you can't have one definite definition of what's complete and what isn't because it's all subjective.

And don't discount fans. Fans go by their gut liking, and that's why so many like a bodybuilder who simply looks extraodinary, instead someone who's "complete" but looks like a flesh colored beer keg.  :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2008, 02:12:02 PM »
what would you know about logic? great logic is when all things are equal facial beauty should determine the outcome of a physique contest

Dorian has a better body according to the IFBB judging criteria , I personally prefer a more aesthetic physique hence why I would rather look like Levrone than Yates and Reeves over Levrone but I'm under no delusion like you that Yates wouldn't beat them

yes if the body and face are better that should put a guy over the top

you say dorian would beat them both but you also said reeves was a better bodybuilder than Mr. Levrone ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2008, 02:12:57 PM »
Levroneites Unite !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES THIS GIVE LEVRONEITES EVEN MORE OWNING POWER 8) 8) 8)

E
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »
They follow you because you respond to their every post. If Yates is such an undisputed champion, then why are you defending him every chance you get? You make BigBobs and Sharma look like amateurs.. hahaha

If countless people are unhappy, then maybe there's something wrong with how things are judged. And besides, bodybuilding criterion can be spun from so many different angles so you can't have one definite definition of what's complete and what isn't because it's all subjective.

And don't discount fans. Fans go by their gut liking, and that's why so many like a bodybuilder who simply looks extraodinary, instead someone who's "complete" but looks like a flesh colored beer keg.  :-\

excellent post!

and note that fans are not influenced by politics, unlike the IFBB:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2008, 02:15:33 PM »

you titled the pic "levrowned" now tell me where you heard that word ;)

ever think we "follow" you because we like owning you?

you're like that little weak kid in school that everybody gangs up on in the playground, that is why we "follow" you ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2008, 02:16:52 PM »

wrong yet again , I stopped posting in the truce thread 9 months ago , I created the truce thread out of respect for fellow GetBiggers I alone could leave my opinion to stand on its own to feet , they couldn't . I enjoy toying with them but there have been dozens of threads they started that I never stepped foot in and saying I'm worse than BigBobs or Sharma is laughable and reaching , when you see me with a " team yates ' then you can me concerned until them keep reaching for the stars

if countless people are unhappy lol of course they're unhappy their hero got their asses handed to them , what other recourse do they have? and what are they basing their opinions on? bias , preference and ignorance , 99% of the people on here do NOT know how contests are judged that's clearly evident in the posts they make and NO bodybuilding criteria can't be spun NOT when 13 individual judges all come to the same conclusion and thanks for proving my point about the average fan being ignorant

fans don't judge contests , this isn't American Idol , they like who they like and they think what they like should win contests thats not how it works , and when their hero doesn't place its everything except themselves , its politics , race , friendships , name , etc , etc , etc  I know I was rooting for Flex Wheeler in 1993 and was dumbfounded how Yates won , until I learn how the game is played and then I understood why .