Author Topic: Painful to move right bicep!!!!!  (Read 2268 times)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
Painful to move right bicep!!!!!
« on: September 07, 2008, 12:10:13 PM »
Hey guys i had a match yesterday and when this guy clothslined me he put his left elbow right into my right bicep, It went kinda numb at first but after about five hours it hurt like hell and now i can barely move it, I have to keep icy hot on it and a tight elbow pad pulled up over the muscle to even be able to barely move it. Even hurts to type this right now.

But anyways my quistion is does this sound like it could be a tear? OR just deep bruising?

Please help guys i would appreciate ANY advice.

The Coach

Re: Painful to move right bicep!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 01:39:39 PM »
Hey guys i had a match yesterday and when this guy clothslined me he put his left elbow right into my right bicep, It went kinda numb at first but after about five hours it hurt like hell and now i can barely move it, I have to keep icy hot on it and a tight elbow pad pulled up over the muscle to even be able to barely move it. Even hurts to type this right now.

But anyways my quistion is does this sound like it could be a tear? OR just deep bruising?

Please help guys i would appreciate ANY advice.

Sounds like a deep tissue bruise. Did you ice it right away? Did it turn color right away into a large area or just where you were hit?

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
Re: Painful to move right bicep!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 03:05:53 PM »
Actually there is no coloring at all just alot of swelling, The whole muscle feels like it is flexed already. I had no ice or any way of getting ice until a couple hours afterwards.

But like i said i have atleast been keeping icy-hot on along with a tight elbow pad brought all the way up over the muscle.

Any advice for deep tissue bruising?

Although i would probably just have to stay away from training upper body for awhile.

( I would think )

Thanx coach