Author Topic: Palin Makes Her First Gaffe  (Read 4059 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Palin Makes Her First Gaffe
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2008, 08:11:20 PM »
cool, but I don't have a problem with it...  Countless lengthy discussions have emerged from articles being brought here.  Some strike people, some don't.  The ones that nobody gives a shit about fall off to page 2 in no time.  All I care about it the intentional derailing of threads.  Just like what you did here.  You attempted to make the issue about something that bugs you in reply to my posts without addressing what bugs me.  Which is fine, we're in chaos mode right now and this is why ;D

I'll admit that I did read your quote and skip the next two pages of dialogue when I did my response.  I actually thought I was adding, not derailing.  My bad.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »
I'll admit that I did read your quote and skip the next two pages of dialogue when I did my response.  I actually thought I was adding, not derailing.  My bad.
well I derailed this thread, I was just giving an example of what the problem is. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2008, 05:08:26 AM »
Here's where we disagree.  BB posting three straight different threads which are just cut and pastes from the Huffington Post is worthless - anybody can go there and read that if they want.   It's not done with the interest of stimulating converstation - it's just baiting.

If he were to pick sections and give his opinions on them, that would be a different story.
haha  ;D
I bring commentaries of interest from Huffington and several other sources here all the time. Never bothered anyone before. Who the fuck are you? If you don't like it, too mutherfucking bad, as I will continue to post whatever I choose on this board. Others post news opinionated news stories here every day. If you don't like the Huffington Post, don't read my posts, cry and throw things around your trailer, jerk off, kill yourself...I don't give a shit.
!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2008, 05:48:59 AM »
haha  ;D
I bring commentaries of interest from Huffington and several other sources here all the time. Never bothered anyone before. Who the fuck are you? If you don't like it, too mutherfucking bad, as I will continue to post whatever I choose on this board. Others post news opinionated news stories here every day. If you don't like the Huffington Post, don't read my posts, cry and throw things around your trailer, jerk off, kill yourself...I don't give a shit.

Who said it bothered me?

I noticed three straight threads in the span of five minutes that were direct copies from the Huffington Post and that's why I made my comment.  This morning, I saw one from you from the other side of the coin, and realized I jumped the gun.  Sorry to get you so upset.
Y

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2008, 07:31:15 AM »
Who said it bothered me?

I noticed three straight threads in the span of five minutes that were direct copies from the Huffington Post and that's why I made my comment.  This morning, I saw one from you from the other side of the coin, and realized I jumped the gun.  Sorry to get you so upset.
Not upset, just didn't appreciate being called out on something I consider trivial (my news sources). I'm a New Yorker, we come with attitude.  ;)
Like I said, I'll continue to go to HP as well as the Financial Times, NY Times, Foreign Policy mag, Yahoo, The Economist. and other sources if I find something of interest to share. I really like HP because they often break news stories and they have writers (admittedly left-wing) who you won't find anywhere else.
No harm, no foul brother.  :)
!