Author Topic: WWIII on our doorsteps?  (Read 5831 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: WWIII on our doorsteps?
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »
He's in Iran......he's been to an extent marginalized. His guys are either quiting, dead, many are just criminals looking to score.

Mac....i agree. Where does Mm get his intel....from the net....friggen anti-war websites or ct bullshit. I sit through secure VTC's with P4 once per month. I see the latest shit coming from Iraq. I do my best to atleast get people here to see whats going on. Most of the crap in Iraq isn't reported. Once the surge really took hold and joe stopped getting killed, the media dropped it. Now their on to Afghanistan. That place is 10 times more difficult to figure out...the issues way more complicated. The place has been rubble for 30 years...the people don't care beyond their villages. The country is near impossible to fight in. We truck most of our crap in. Helicopters can't go everywhere so joe has to hump his crap in. The government is semi worthless and its basically a Narco state. The Taliban can run into Pakistan. P4 is now the Centcom CDR and it looks like we're going into Pakistan more so i expect things to improve this year.
L