Author Topic: DID the Surge actually work?  (Read 6205 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: DID the Surge actually work?
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2008, 08:43:09 AM »
Oh man, now the idiots will start the "he was robbed" it was stolen crap.

Naw Bush won and IMO he was the right pick. Wish there were 4 more years of Bush he was an awsome president i think...dont you?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 08:44:57 AM »
If the surge works, then putting a tooth that fell out of my mouth under my pillow so some tooth fairy can come snatch it up and leave me $$ is working fine as well... ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 09:11:53 AM »
President Bush announced today that he'll withdraw only about 5% of the current 146,000-strong force in Iraq before he leaves office

bush just needs to withdraw his cock out of america...

he's fucked her real good..
carpe` vaginum!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2008, 10:43:10 AM »
Oh man, now the idiots will start the "he was robbed" it was stolen crap.

If the libs lose, it's always because they were robbed.

If the repubs lose, it's because they deserved to.

Isn't that the way it works?

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »
A better thread would be:

Did the war serve any purpose?

And before somebody posts the video again, I'm not interested in what a semi-literate wet behind the ears GI has to say about it.

Because you are fucking idiot, who only wants to hear an opinion as ignorant as yours. 

Only a pussy calls any GI semi-literate.  I guarantee you don't have the balls to say that shit to whoever the fuck you re talking about. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2008, 12:32:04 AM »
Cause you're a GI that automatically makes you a bad ass?  LOL.   ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2008, 05:57:46 AM »
If the surge works, then putting a tooth that fell out of my mouth under my pillow so some tooth fairy can come snatch it up and leave me $$ is working fine as well... ::)

Violence in Iraq down by 80%.

All 18 provinces in Iraq are under control and 12 of them have been handed over to the Iraqi security force.

Liberal media doesn't report anymore on IEDs, how out of control the security situation is, how we are losing the war, how much it mirrors Vietnam, etc....

BARACK OBAMA ADMITTED THAT IT WORKED!!!! More clearly Democrats don't even speak about it. They will speak about how we should never had gone to war with Iraq, how Bush and the military commanders misjudged the number of troops needed from the very beginning of the war,  and they will complain about how much it is costing to run the war, but if you hear closely, NONE of them are saying that we are losing the war, nor are they saying that the surge was a failure.

If you support Obama and the Democrats, and they themselves will not declare the surge as a failure, who are you to say otherwise? Do you have some secret information on the war that no other government official has? Are you on the ground in Iraq and able to contradict what every American commander involved in this war is stating as fact?

Are you stupid or just pretending?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2008, 06:00:58 AM »
Cause you're a GI that automatically makes you a bad ass?  LOL.   ::)

Cause you type tough words on a computer screen makes you a bad ass? HEHEHEEH!!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2008, 01:16:13 AM »
Cause you type tough words on a computer screen makes you a bad ass? HEHEHEEH!!!!

I'm 6'5 and 250lbs and have enough confidence in my training that very few people actually scare me physically.  Not claiming to be a bad ass and have been in enough scuffles to know there will always be someone bigger, stronger, and tougher than myself.  But very few people, least of all because they are in the military, scare me.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2008, 08:26:55 AM »
U miss the point there "hulk".....most Joes aren't 6'5 250 ::) but would do their best to kick the dog snot out of u. They wouldn't fear u while I would imagine most of the situations they've been in since 2001 would have u shitting ur pants.

I had a 19 year old female in Afghanistan get ambushed while she was with the Germans. The German convoy was hit with RPG's and small arms. The gunner on her vehicle jammed his weapon. She had been with them a few months prior, training on their weapons for a badge that we're allowed to wear. She jumped up, cleared the weapon and returned fire. After the Taliban took off she jumped out and pulled security, including pulling some afghani out of his car through the window, because they thought he was scouting for another attack. The Germans decorated her, we decorated her.

I doubt u could do the same. These kids put their asses on the line everyday. They count, they matter and worthless idiots like u can't even hold their jocks. Don't ever compare urself to these hero's.
L

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2008, 03:53:39 PM »
U miss the point there "hulk".....most Joes aren't 6'5 250 ::) but would do their best to kick the dog snot out of u. They wouldn't fear u while I would imagine most of the situations they've been in since 2001 would have u shitting ur pants.

I had a 19 year old female in Afghanistan get ambushed while she was with the Germans. The German convoy was hit with RPG's and small arms. The gunner on her vehicle jammed his weapon. She had been with them a few months prior, training on their weapons for a badge that we're allowed to wear. She jumped up, cleared the weapon and returned fire. After the Taliban took off she jumped out and pulled security, including pulling some afghani out of his car through the window, because they thought he was scouting for another attack. The Germans decorated her, we decorated her.

I doubt u could do the same. These kids put their asses on the line everyday. They count, they matter and worthless idiots like u can't even hold their jocks. Don't ever compare urself to these hero's.

WOW, what a fucking post!  Absolutely awesome not just this woman, but your post!

Semper Fidelis

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2008, 12:01:28 AM »

Haha you epic fucking loser!  Another GI Jane story!  You don't know me.  While you were 15 years old eating your boogers and jacking off to GI Joe I was scaling 5.11's and backpacking the Pacific Crest trail.  I would have made one hell of a soldier!  And depending on the future direction of this country that might come to fruition if pussies like you can't get the job done.