Author Topic: For ND  (Read 34297 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: For ND
« Reply #275 on: September 13, 2008, 10:37:38 AM »
  Dude, just because you shave your body hair doesen't mean that you're now a Human and not an ape. You should be locked in a cage at the zoo judging by the level of intelligence you show in your posts. :-\ :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Another great concise suckymymuscle post !!

I loved how you crushed Neo and instead of trying to defend his comments and come back with a reply he didn't even try he just posted a quote from you

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #276 on: September 13, 2008, 10:38:43 AM »
  Dude, just because you shave your body hair doesen't mean that you're now a Human and not an ape. You should be locked in a cage at the zoo judging by the level of intelligence you show in your posts. :-\ :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Yeah I'm sure that you're real educated and smart "sucmymuscle", i'll just assume that you want in on the Dorian and that other fag orgy.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #277 on: September 13, 2008, 10:43:34 AM »
I'm not in disagreement with the judges YOU are , you don't like the results that's your problem facts are facts and all you offer is excuses
Yeah your in agreement with the judges that gave Yates 96-97, franco 81, and jay 07...you are an excelent judge of physiques.
had yates competed at the arnold, especialy in 96-97, his record would not be nearly as umblemished, yeah just my opinion...but an opinion that far more would agree with than not.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #278 on: September 13, 2008, 10:45:10 AM »
Simply put in this day and age with the advances in the internet judges would have to take in account the fans on message board if the 97MrO was held today Dorians biceps would cost him the title.

I am a huge Dorian fan but with 2 torn biceps he loses, to much talent to overcome these injuries
Arnold For President 2012.2016

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: September 13, 2008, 10:45:52 AM »
Yeah your in agreement with the judges that gave Yates 96-97, franco 81, and jay 07...you are an excelent judge of physiques.
had yates competed at the arnold, especialy in 96-97, his record would not be nearly as umblemished, yeah just my opinion...but an opinion that far more would agree with than not.

wow so if more agree it somehow become true great logic lol see argument ad populum  ;)

and the minority judge bodybuilding contests and not the majority so their opinions are the ones that matter most

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: September 13, 2008, 10:46:35 AM »
Simply put in this day and age with the advances in the internet judges would have to take in account the fans on message board if the 97MrO was held today Dorians biceps would cost him the title.

I am a huge Dorian fan but with 2 torn biceps he loses, to much talent to overcome these injuries

he only had one torn bicep and a torn tricep

suckmymuscle

« Reply #281 on: September 13, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »
Yeah I'm sure that you're real educated and smart "sucmymuscle", i'll just assume that you want in on the Dorian and that other fag orgy.

Dude, the irony of you calling anyone stupid and bragging about IQ. Your grammar, punctuation and ortography are atrocious, and you are unable to complete a single logical thought or even write a coherent sentence for that matter. Judging from your posts your IQ is definitely no higher than 100, and I would risk putting it around 90. I don't like to say it because it is mean and cruel especially when it's true, but alas, since you called others stupid, you deserve having this fact pointed out to you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #282 on: September 13, 2008, 10:58:25 AM »
wow so if more agree it somehow become true great logic lol see argument ad populum  ;)

and the minority judge bodybuilding contests and not the majority so their opinions are the ones that matter most
yes they are the only ones that matter and dorian did win those contests but the argument here is that it is widely felt by many in the industry, pros, "experts" and most improtntly the fans, that he shouldnt have.
The judges opinions were the ones that mattered, how ever bad they were...it would be great to see the training these expert judges recieve in order to properly judge dorians disfigured physique, probrably includes a lot of "hands on" stuff.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: September 13, 2008, 11:02:15 AM »
Wayne Demilia

Did Gunther beat him there? ( Ronnie 2002 SOS ) Yeah, Gunther beat him. Beat him decisively. Then the thing I expected happened of course : what happens every time a white guy beats a black guy, " Oh it's racial. " Anytime a black guy loses , it's a racia decision.

Wayne commenting on pumpster's cries lol boo-hoo a white guy won it's fixed lol

next

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: September 13, 2008, 11:04:37 AM »
yes they are the only ones that matter and dorian did win those contests but the argument here is that it is widely felt by many in the industry, pros, "experts" and most improtntly the fans, that he shouldnt have.
The judges opinions were the ones that mattered, how ever bad they were...it would be great to see the training these expert judges recieve in order to properly judge dorians disfigured physique, probrably includes a lot of "hands on" stuff.

Well you have your theories and or fantasies  ??? and they have their excuses but the fact remains 13 individual judges all came to the same conclusion independent of each other that speaks volumes on how much better he was compared to his contemporaries

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #285 on: September 13, 2008, 11:06:24 AM »
I've explained to you that contests are near impossible to fix

::)

yeah, they are real difficult to fix.. ::)

Joe and Ben call the judges into a room, and say "have dorian win - no matter what".

and thats exactly what they did.. :-\

its really fucking simple to fix contests...

only an ignorant moron would think otherwise...

ps I love how ND is just being tossed around like a used prison bitch (to use the phrase so often metioned LOL)

but its true - his only rebuttal is :

"meltdown"

and

"your not even worth responding to"

yeah, great retorts ND.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: September 13, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »
::)

yeah, they are real difficult to fix.. ::)

Joe and Ben call the judges into a room, and say "have dorian win - no matter what".

and thats exactly what they did.. :-\

its really fucking simple to fix contests...

only an ignorant moron would think otherwise...

ps I love how ND is just being tossed around like a used prison bitch (to use the phrase so often metioned LOL)

but its true - his only rebuttal is :

"meltdown"

and

"your not even worth responding to"

yeah, great retorts ND.. ::)

This coming from the ' retard ' who still can't produce proof of his claim I said all 1999 screencaps are enhanced , where is it? we're all waiting

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2008, 11:10:30 AM »
but the fact remains 13 individual judges all came to the same conclusion independent of each other that speaks volumes on how much better he was compared to his contemporaries
yes, and these same judges say stuff like his missing bicep had no effect on his scores... ::)

how can you possibly condone judging THAT BAD? ???

thats what makes no sense about what you are saying ND:

you put the judges opinion up on a pedestal, yet these same judges say shit like this and it doesn't make you question their competency? ::)

unreal.

in the real world, if that were a job situation, that judge would have been dismissed so fast it would make your head spin..

incompetency is not tolerable.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »
yes, and these same judges say stuff like his missing bicep had no effect on his scores... ::)

how can you possibly condone judging THAT BAD? ???

thats what makes no sense about what you are saying ND:

you put the judges opinion up on a pedestal, yet these same judges say shit like this and it doesn't make you question their competency? ::)

unreal.

in the real world, if that were a job situation, that judge would have been dismissed so fast it would make your head spin..

incompetency is not tolerable.

No the judged were ONLY competent in 2000/2001/2002/2004 lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2008, 11:14:35 AM »
No the judged were ONLY competent in 2000/2001/2002/2004 lol

yes, they certainly scored more fairly.

the champion was scored down for showing up in less than 100% condition in the 2000's, unlike the 90's era where that never happened.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2008, 11:15:47 AM »
yes, they certainly scored more fairly.

the champion was scored down for showing up in less than 100% condition in the 2000's, unlike the 90's era where that never happened.. :-\

Dorian conditioning wasn't less than 100% thats the difference

you have excuses Yates has Sandows next

ASJChaotic

« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2008, 11:17:56 AM »
Dorian conditioning wasn't less than 100% thats the difference

you have excuses Yates has Sandows next
dude why are you such a dorian yates ass kisser?
he sucked big time
kevin levrone, shawn ray, paul dillet should have beat him in all those years
but the judges are blind and apparently you are too
dorian yates.....the man with the ugliest olympia physique ever oh and face  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 13, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »
he sucked big time
kevin levrone, shawn ray, paul dillet should have beat him in all those years
but the judges are blind and apparently you are too

Why are you such a Dorian Yates hater? oh I know why he destroyed your man-crush lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #293 on: September 13, 2008, 11:19:28 AM »
ND's worst enemies over at Muscletime are also asking the question should shawn have won the O. in 96.

and its not difficult to see why:

dorian has so little detail from the front...and shawn, well, lets just say he matched dorian's conditoining only with detail everywhere..just like a peak Ronnie Coleman did..
Flower Boy Ran Away

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #294 on: September 13, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »
  Dude, the irony of you calling anyone stupid and bragging about IQ. Your grammar, punctuation and ortography are atrocious, and you are unable to complete a single logical thought or even write a coherent sentence for that matter. Judging from your posts your IQ is definitely no higher than 100, and I would risk putting it around 90. I don't like to say it because it is mean and cruel especially when it's true, but alas, since you called others stupid, you deserve having this fact pointed out to you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You're a smart one. You go on bb forums to impress and show off your high school diploma level of grammar. Sadly this is probrably the most "advanced grammar skill" requiring thing you do, as they most likely don't really ask much of you at BK do they  :-*.
You want eloquent syntax go to a literature forum, cause i really dont think anybody else gives a shit about what grade you give them on their epistolary adroit.
ps: if you really must know, i keep a getbig winndow open as i type a paper due tonight at midnight :'(, so forgive me if i don't mind my punctuation or "orthography" when posting  ;).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: September 13, 2008, 11:22:54 AM »
ND's worst enemies over at Muscletime are also asking the question should shawn have won the O. in 96.

and its not difficult to see why:

dorian has so little detail from the front...and shawn, well, lets just say he matched dorian's conditoining only with detail everywhere..just like a peak Ronnie Coleman did..

Muscletime can ask if Yates' deserved ALL of his titles it doesn't matter , 1996 was NO contest and to quote Wayne Demilia Yates won easily  ;)

Great pic of Yates BTW

ASJChaotic

« Reply #296 on: September 13, 2008, 11:26:09 AM »
Why are you such a Dorian Yates hater? oh I know why he destroyed your man-crush lol
hahahaha funny guy.......... ::)
"man crush"?
I said MANY bodybuilders beat yates not one
levrone, dillet, wheeler, ray etc
so you are the one who has a man crush on dorian yates, and considering the way he looks that's just low  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #297 on: September 13, 2008, 11:26:29 AM »
Muscletime can ask if Yates' deserved ALL of his titles it doesn't matter , 1996 was NO contest and to quote Wayne Demilia Yates won easily  ;)

Great pic of Yates BTW

yeah, what a great pic. not a single cut or striation ANYWHERE..and this guy is supposed to be a 6 time Mr. O? ::)

oh thats right - all judges said so and it was impossible to get them to fix the contest even if your name is Joe or Ben Weider.. LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »
he sucked big timebut the judges are blind and apparently you are too

At least the judges got paid off, all she has is large posters like this around the halfway house she lives in LOL

ASJChaotic

« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »
yeah, what a great pic. not a single cut or striation ANYWHERE..and this guy is supposed to be a 6 time Mr. O? ::)

hahahahah bro look at those things he calls legs
oh man  ;D