Author Topic: 1993 - best ever!  (Read 101269 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 1993 - best ever!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2008, 01:01:35 PM »
no, just correcting ignorance when I see it.

following your rationale, Ronnie must control your mind b/c you've posted in every Ronnie thread. ;)

no, just correcting ignorance when I see it.

you'd have to know what you're talking about in order to do that  ;)

following your rationale, Ronnie must control your mind b/c you've posted in every Ronnie thread. ;)

if that was the case you might be working with something , but there have been dozens of Ronnie threads I never touched and just as many Yates ones I never posted it  ;) you people see " NarcissisticDeity " at the end of a thread and you have this compulsion to follow me

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
Dorian didn't face a "much higher caliber of competitors." That's a lie. Besides Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone and Nasser, who else stood a realistic chance of beating Dorian? Ronnie competed against a prime Chris Cormier in 99, Jay Cutler in 01, and a near best Kevin at the 99 British GP.

NO ONE stood a chance of of beating Yates with the sole exception of Flex Wheeler and the higher caliber included a rich & deep field of very well conditioned athletes , the guys in the early to mids 90s were at the pinnacle conditioned size , Dorian beat Nasser , Shawn Ray , Flex and Kevin near their absolute best , not to mention Labrada , Momo , Dillett , Ronnie beat these guys when they were past their prime , who Levrone in 2000 & 2002 who came close to beat Ronnie LMFAO Dorian at his worse destroyed these guys and Ronnie almost got crushed by them , same with Flex who Dorian crushed who Ronnie at among his best ever 1998 almost got beat by lol Dorian would have obliterated Flex 1998 , Ronnie just barely beat him

Dorian dominated the 90s

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2008, 01:10:57 PM »
then Ronnie came out in 1998 and Sammir never spoke again ...

1998 Ronnie was a deserving winner even with the bitch-tits but Dorian at his best would crumble Ronnie 1998 , Ronnie just barely beat Flex Wheeler by just 2 points among the closest Mr Olympia contests in the history of the sport , Dorian would have crushed Flex 1998 and walked all over Ronnie 98 etc , etc

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »
Has the quality of physique seen on the pro stage these days changed much compared to when you were competing as a professional?

I don't think the physiques have changed radically. I think a lot of people are trying to go the size route. My sole goal when getting ready for a contest was not building a lot of size, although when I was coming up pure muscle size was still very important. I was always really concerned about coming in very sharp conditioning wise.

I think that is lacking a little bit now, and it has occurred over the past few years. You go to a pro show now and you see a couple of guys who are in really good shape and the rest of the lineup is so-so, or not so good. Back when I was competing in the Olympia I think you saw a lot of guys who were in really good shape.

There was a greater emphasis on conditioning, but now you see guys going for size at the expense of conditioning. It seems strange me saying that, as I was known for my muscle size, but it was not my priority in getting ready for a contest. Obviously I carried a lot of muscle but my main thing was to come in super-ripped

Dorian commenting on exactly what I was talking about

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2008, 03:28:56 PM »
you'd have to know what you're talking about in order to do that

funny you should say that when Joe Weider, Team Flex, Team MD, Lonnie Teper, and numerous professional bodybuilders arrived at the same conclusion as me. ;)

if that was the case you might be working with something , but there have been dozens of Ronnie threads I never touched and just as many Yates ones I never posted it you people see " NarcissisticDeity " at the end of a thread and you have this compulsion to follow me

likewise, buddy. I haven't posted in every Dorian thread either. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »
funny you should say that when Joe Weider, Team Flex, Team MD, Lonnie Teper, and numerous professional bodybuilders arrived at the same conclusion as me. ;)

they all said Ronnie has better balance & proportion than Dorian? better density & dryness? better posing & presentation? nope thats you trying to connect the dots again

who said you did? you said I did and you were wrong as usual , and the point still stands you follow ME and at times Dorian around  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »

oh and NONE of them agreed that 2003 was his prime showing either lol shall I continue?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
NO ONE stood a chance of of beating Yates with the sole exception of Flex Wheeler and the higher caliber included a rich & deep field of very well conditioned athletes , the guys in the early to mids 90s were at the pinnacle conditioned size , Dorian beat Nasser , Shawn Ray , Flex and Kevin near their absolute best , not to mention Labrada , Momo , Dillett , Ronnie beat these guys when they were past their prime , who Levrone in 2000 & 2002 who came close to beat Ronnie LMFAO Dorian at his worse destroyed these guys and Ronnie almost got crushed by them , same with Flex who Dorian crushed who Ronnie at among his best ever 1998 almost got beat by lol Dorian would have obliterated Flex 1998 , Ronnie just barely beat him

a lot of irrelevant babble in your post. None of the guys you mentioned stood a chance of beating Dorian except Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, or Nasser. Shawn, Labrada, and Momo? No. They were all too small. Paul Dillet with his crappy back? No. Since 83, the Mr. Olympia has gone to the bodybuilder with the best back. Ronnie beat a prime Chris Cormier, who in my opinion is better than Flex or Kevin, and Jay who would give Nasser a run for his money.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2008, 03:49:37 PM »
they all said Ronnie has better balance & proportion than Dorian? better density & dryness? better posing & presentation? nope thats you trying to connect the dots again

they all said Ronnie at his best is unbeatable and the greatest bodybuilder of all-time. That's all that matters since this discussion is not about who has the best balance or posing. ;)

who said you did? you said I did and you were wrong as usual , and the point still stands you follow ME and at times Dorian around

you insinuated it when you claimed Dorian controls my mind. If this is true, then Ronnie must control your mind since you're guilty of the same thing you accuse me of. As for me following you around, I don't know wtf you are talking about. You didn't start this thread and the post I responded to wasn't even from you. It was from IceCold. But you go ahead believing that I follow you around if that makes you feel special.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 03:49:52 PM »
a lot of irrelevant babble in your post. None of the guys you mentioned stood a chance of beating Dorian except Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, or Nasser. Shawn, Labrada, and Momo? No. They were all too small. Paul Dillet with his crappy back? No. Since 83, the Mr. Olympia has gone to the bodybuilder with the best back. Ronnie beat a prime Chris Cormier, who in my opinion is better than Flex or Kevin, and Jay who would give Nasser a run for his money.

yeah I thought so  ;)  

and the topic of Chris being better than Flex is in direct opposition with the judges decision but this wouldn't be the first time would it  ;) just like the Yates quote on the quality of competitor going down hill since he retired in 1997 lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 03:51:36 PM »
yeah I thought so

already conceding defeat I see. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »
they all said Ronnie at his best is unbeatable and the greatest bodybuilder of all-time. That's all that matters since this discussion is not about who has the best balance or posing. ;)

you insinuated it when you claimed Dorian controls my mind. If this is true, then Ronnie must control your mind since you're guilty of the same thing you accuse me of. As for me following you around, I don't know wtf you are talking about. You didn't start this thread and the post I responded to was from IceCold - NOT you. But you go ahead believing that I follow you around if that makes you feel special.

statistically he is the best bodybuilder ever , unbeatable is laughable thats purely subjective and the point still stands you Neoseminole don't know what you're talking about when it comes to competitive bodybuilding , this is a proven fact I've corrected you on MANY points and thought YOU how contests are judged not visa versa

you insinuated it when you claimed Dorian controls my mind. If this is true, then Ronnie must control your mind since you're guilty of the same thing you accuse me of. As for me following you around, I don't know wtf you are talking about. You didn't start this thread and the post I responded to was from IceCold - NOT you. But you go ahead believing that I follow you around if that makes you feel special.

And NO I'm not guilty of the same thing I stopped posting in the truce thread YOU didn't  ;) YOU and the other trolls infect every thread I post in or anything that contains the words Dorian Yates , you to a lesser extent but again that's the difference

and I could post all the threads that YOU have responded to me directly or followed the word yates , but I could care less , Dorian is in your mind I walked away from the truce thread and the truce thread follows me ( you , hulkster , pumpster , etc )

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »
already conceding defeat I see. ;)

I'm sure you believe that just like you believe 2003 was his best showing lol  ;)

next

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2008, 04:14:03 PM »
statistically he is the best bodybuilder ever , unbeatable is laughable thats purely subjective and the point still stands you Neoseminole don't know what you're talking about when it comes to competitive bodybuilding , this is a proven fact I've corrected you on MANY points and thought YOU how contests are judged not visa versa

silly boy, when will you learn that bodybuilding is a subjective sport? The point still stands that you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to competitive bodybuilding. This is a proven fact I've corrected you on many points and taught you how contests are judged - not vice versa.

And NO I'm not guilty of the same thing I stopped posting in the truce thread YOU didn't YOU and the other trolls infect every thread I post in or anything that contains the words Dorian Yates , you to a lesser extent but again that's the difference

ha ha ha, wow you are such an idiot. That's like me saying "you follow me around like a lost puppy b/c you post in every thread I post in." Did you ever stop to consider that maybe we post in the same threads b/c we share similar interests?

and I could post all the threads that YOU have responded to me directly or followed the word yates , but I could care less , Dorian is in your mind I walked away from the truce thread and the truce thread follows me ( you , hulkster , pumpster , etc )

good job. I could do the same for you. I guess Ronnie must be in your mind too. ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2008, 04:15:58 PM »
I'm sure you believe that just like you believe 2003 was his best showing lol

you mean like how you believe Dorian has better arms than Ronnie? ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2008, 06:47:32 PM »
silly boy, when will you learn that bodybuilding is a subjective sport? The point still stands that you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to competitive bodybuilding. This is a proven fact I've corrected you on many points and taught you how contests are judged - not vice versa.

ha ha ha, wow you are such an idiot. That's like me saying "you follow me around like a lost puppy b/c you post in every thread I post in." Did you ever stop to consider that maybe we post in the same threads b/c we share similar interests?

good job. I could do the same for you. I guess Ronnie must be in your mind too. ::)

No its not , subjective is comparing one champion to another from different eras thats very subjective , who is harder & drier isn't thats black & white , who's calves are in proportion with their quads is NOT subjective , who's forearms are in proportion with their biceps/triceps isn't subjective , just more examples of your ignorance , keep following my lead as well its all you can do

Who stopped posting in the truce thread? Me  ;) who responds to a great majority of my posts? YOU and Hulkster how can you do so if you're not following me around ? its not just me its Dorian and Me because you're still trying to prove you're right and have failed at every turn , the same interests is ME  ;)

you could try and imitate me you've done it many times before , and believe what you like you're already in fantasy land  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2008, 06:49:19 PM »
you mean like how you believe Dorian has better arms than Ronnie? ;)

Better forearms absolutely , better triceps sure  ;) better biceps NO better balance throughout his arm yes

and you believe 2003 is his best showing , and he's harder & drier than Dorian , etc , etc , etc I will laugh at you like I always do

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »
This is exactly why he didn't need to be included in the muscularity round

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2008, 07:04:34 PM »
Increadible condationing.. :o.. is there anyone around TODAY (at 255+ LBS) that can match or surpass that.. ??? ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »
Increadible condationing.. :o.. is there anyone around TODAY (at 255+ LBS) that can match or surpass that.. ??? ???

Nope lots of bigger guys now but that conditioning & size and density is still unmatched

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2008, 07:09:29 PM »

no, his muscularity had nothing to do with it

he didn't need to be included because the judges were not doing their job properly - they didn't care what his physique looked like they were going to give him first place no matter what..

how competent judges could 'not include' a competitor in a round and still score him is beyond unbelievable.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2008, 07:12:39 PM »
no, his muscularity had nothing to do with it

he didn't need to be included because the judges were not doing their job properly - they didn't care what his physique looked like they were going to give him first place no matter what..

how competent judges could 'not include' a competitor in a round and still score him is beyond unbelievable.. ::)

all 13 judges came to that same conclusion lol it speaks VOLUMES on how fantastic Yates was that never happened to Ronnie did it?  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »
for the record, I have never seen any shot from 1995 that even come close to these 93 shots of dorian.

he was far and above in his best shape ever in 1993, not 1995..

even though he likes to claim 95 was his best..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2008, 07:15:08 PM »
for the record, I have never seen any shot from 1995 that even come close to these 93 shots of dorian.

he was far and above in his best shape ever in 1993, not 1995..

even though he likes to claim 95 was his best..

its a toss up between 1995 and 1993 , if you want to kntipick 93 because he has no torn muscles in some pics I'd say 1995 and others 1993 and it doesn't matter both versions would make short work of Ronnie  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »
all 13 judges came to that same conclusion lol it speaks VOLUMES on how fantastic Yates was that never happened to Ronnie did it?  ;)

no it didn't - the judging was impartial during his reign.

not so much in the 90's. that was the decade where the Mr./Ms. O never lost no matter how bad they looked compared to their competition. and it was even worse with the women than it was with the men.

thats pretty clear just by looking at all these anti dorian threads, the pics of him getting owned all the time, and the fact that all the time he was given 'perfect' scores... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away