Author Topic: Atlantic City - King Kamali pics (looks great!)  (Read 26915 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: KING KAMALI @ ATLANTIC CITY PRO SHOW (pics)
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2008, 08:51:05 AM »

don't freaking tell me he had anything on Melvin, dude. King upgraded himself for this show,but Melvin is way too much for his ass to handle. The pictures don't freaking lie
No the pictures dont lie :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »
King looks all bumpy and weird, im sorry but thats just ugly...hug traps though and delts but legs are terrible and his lower lats are torn
L

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »
Melvin is the most overrated pro in the business, lives off hype, small, soft, narrow, lives off the "pretty black physique" and small waist bullshit. ::)

man, say what you wanna say, King will never be Melvin's caliber. melvin paid his dues he has been top 5 at the Olympia before. Nuff said

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2008, 09:18:02 AM »

don't freaking tell me he had anything on Melvin, dude. King upgraded himself for this show,but Melvin is way too much for his ass to handle. The pictures don't freaking lie

You know, everyone is "giving it" to Kamali for being "in shape" because everything else was so bad and "he improved.

Well, you know what? He WASN'T IN GREAT SHAPE EITHER!

He was smooth in his front quads and do we need to even talk about his hamstrings and glutes? Where's his trademark Xmas tree? Not there. Compare him to himself 5 years ago and tell me he's in shape.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2008, 09:47:28 AM »

he looks very good on this picture...the problem is that if you compare him to himself on his best years, he isnt even close....But i agree that he is improving from his last showings..

i just dont understand why his legs are getting smaller, and why his waist doesnt get a little less wide... he still has great abs, but his waist is very wide
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »
Melvin is the most overrated pro in the business, lives off hype, small, soft, narrow, lives off the "pretty black physique" and small waist bullshit. ::)
hahaha
"pretty black physique and small waist bullshit"  ::)

written like the jealous, obese "Persian" you are with a waist that hasn't been below 40 inches in 10+ years  ;D
!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2008, 06:40:09 PM »
Why? how were there overall packages better??

King was the hardest, driest guy on stage, and OWNED everyone from the back. His RLS and back double bicep killed everyone. His glutes were shredded, his hams were ripped, and his lower back was lean as can be.

From the front he needs more quad sweep and a lil' more seperation in his thighs, his waist is a tad bigger, but its much improved.

Tell me how Melvin was overall better, when his butt was soft, he was not hard at all, and he has no calves or back width???

Or better yet, Joel Stubbs, who is missing half of his body ( His legs are toothpicks ) place 5th in a bodybuilding show?
:-X :-X :-X

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2008, 06:43:44 PM »

King was the hardest, driest guy on stage, and OWNED everyone from the back. His RLS and back double bicep killed everyone. His glutes were shredded, his hams were ripped, and his lower back was lean as can be.

From the front he needs more quad sweep and a lil' more seperation in his thighs, his waist is a tad bigger, but its much improved.

Tell me how Melvin was overall better, when his butt was soft, he was not hard at all, and he has no calves or back width???

Or better yet, Joel Stubbs, who is missing half of his body ( His legs are toothpicks ) place 5th in a bodybuilding show?

What's new, Melvin has always had a smooth KFC butt. That was the primary reason why Craig Titus and Melvin broke out into a fist fight at Gold's. Titus approached Melvin with an inquiry to fuck his wife, then proceeded to call him a softy ass.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »

Ok, you know Jim and that automatically makes you a Team Kamali fan. Sure, we get that. But there are more than just 2 poses in a BBing contest. He loses to Melvin on all the front and side shots easily.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2008, 12:56:00 AM »
Ok, you know Jim and that automatically makes you a Team Kamali fan. Sure, we get that. But there are more than just 2 poses in a BBing contest. He loses to Melvin on all the front and side shots easily.

No, that doesnt mean anything.

Kamali put in ALOT of hard work and effort into this show, and brought his best ever overall package. He was dry, hard, grainy, and had tons of muscle. What more can u ask for.

People here on getbig just talk shit about him, because it used to be the cool thing to do. But I give credit where credit is due, and King deserves lots of credit for what he brought to that AC pro show this past weekend.

And yea from the front there arent too many people that look better than melvin, ill give him that, but King looked his best ever, and more than held his own. There is no way darrem charles, joel stubbs, and an off toney freeman should have placed ahead of him, thats all im saying.

If King would have looked like he did at the ironman this  year, i wouldnt even be typing this, but the fact is, is that he looked great.

Just give credit where credit is due.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2008, 04:30:23 AM »

Kamali put in ALOT of hard work and effort into this show, and brought his best ever overall package. He was dry, hard, grainy, and had tons of muscle. What more can u ask for.

People here on getbig just talk shit about him, because it used to be the cool thing to do. But I give credit where credit is due, and King deserves lots of credit for what he brought to that AC pro show this past weekend.

And yea from the front there arent too many people that look better than melvin, ill give him that, but King looked his best ever, and more than held his own. There is no way darrem charles, joel stubbs, and an off toney freeman should have placed ahead of him, thats all im saying.

If King would have looked like he did at the ironman this  year, i wouldnt even be typing this, but the fact is, is that he looked great.

Face it, King has crappy genetics and looks like shit.
!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2008, 06:59:11 AM »

No one's saying he or any of the other top 6 didn't bust their ass to get there. You're right about him being ripped to shreds. Melvin and JOJ had the best overall packages.

With King, I think his muscle shape does him in sometimes. He was the grainiest from the back besides Melvin and JOJ, and had a big upperbody, but it's not as pleasing as most others. Coinciding with his unproportionately small quads from the front, he looks unfinished. It's not as if King was screwed. It's just their overall packages and musle shape were better, besides Stubbs, who is just a freak. If King can get his quads up to how they looked in the 'week out' shots, then he would probably have beaten Stubbs.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2008, 07:23:56 AM »
Face it, King has crappy genetics and looks like shit.

he's 5'9 and 250lbs shredded to the bone. I wouldnt call those "crappy" genetics.

Sangreal

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2008, 08:29:53 AM »
he's 5'9 and 250lbs shredded to the bone. I wouldnt call those "crappy" genetics.

He still look very odd.

Karma is a bitch.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2008, 08:34:06 AM »
He still look very odd.

Karma is a bitch.
you sound bitter. :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2008, 08:53:06 AM »
He still look very odd.

Karma is a bitch.
Translation:  King fucked me in the ass, and then never called me back. :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2008, 01:21:16 PM »
Greg Kovacs was 6'3" and 340 at very low bodyfat. But to you, I guess his genetics were pretty good.  ::)
A good response to drugs can make anyone heavy and ripped, but doesn't help your God given shape.

you sound bitter. :D
You sound fat.  ;D
!

Sangreal

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2008, 01:47:36 PM »
Translation:  King fucked me in the ass, and then never called me back. :-\

That's just rude.

-Sarah

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Re: Atlantic City - King Kamali pics (looks great!)
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »

i PROCLAIM king's anger does not SHAME; it sets himself AFLAME and he accepts all the BLAME for his mass GAME and he will never TAME as he would see this as very LAME trying to build his FRAME

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2008, 01:54:11 PM »
come on Goat.................i know u hate him but you gotta admit
he pulled it together here (and obviously busted his ass for this show)

I agree.  this is some of the best conditioning he has had since his rookie year.  Inner thighs are huge but what is happening to the rest of his legs.  Sweep is dissappearing.  He deserves props for bringing his conditioning and waist in. 

BishopLord

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »
Kamali looks like Milos in that 2nd pic

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2008, 06:01:11 PM »
I got some better pics, you be the judge ;)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »
Few more

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2008, 06:06:56 PM »
what's up with the kid on the right?????

CHEVEN

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2008, 06:10:53 PM »
Down Syn.