Author Topic: I LOVE IT!!! Pictures and fans don't lie.  (Read 19472 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Re: I LOVE IT!!! Pictures and fans don't lie.
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2008, 08:51:19 AM »
Point Proven by the last three posts. I have photo shoots, interviews, and other business matters to get to but I will respond to them to put this matter to bed.

alejandro_torres: By your response it is obvious that you are a kid so I will cut you some slack. I've beaten Melvin before many times in IFBB Pro Competition. You are talking about arms?! In my opinion and many many others I crush Melvin in this pose.. Again, it's an opinion. Marcus Ruhl has arms that are 2.5 inches bigger than Melvin and have over all better shape to the muscle.. Does that make him better? Done.

brudge: Melvin does have amazing shape and symmetry and he did show up at the AC Pro last year in "worse" condition and got his ass handed to him by many people. He also showed up at the AC this year in "worse" shape and also got beat by a lot of people.. So you are wrong and I just proved it. My structure just beat alot of great bodybuilders and if you look at the score sheet I was ahead of some of the people that placed ahead of me.. So you have been proven wrong again. David Henry who is an IFBB champion has all the attributes you mentioned and I beat him at the Ironman Pro at my "worse".. So once again you are wrong. 2 years a go at Montreal I beat Dennis Wolf and he is top tier... so once again you are wrong.. end of lesson.

jaejonna: You are lint.. see you soon.

beating dennis wolf years ago has nothing to do with now

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2008, 09:07:29 AM »
The winner, Melvin has no calves, a smooth ass and hams, a weak lat spread, etc.. and Darrem has no hams, soft from the back, too small, etc... do you see my point? it's subjective, I could go on and on about every bodybuilder on that stage.

But they have something that ONLY gifted bodybuilders have...SHAPE and SUPERIOR GENETICS.  There isn't a "guru" that can overcome genetic shortcomings of a bodybuiler.  You are destroying your health for absolutely nothing.  With your structure, at this point, the odds of you finishing top 3 in any show is unlikely.  BTW, there were only 4 names in the show and you finished 6th.  The world is not against you King...it's just the genetic hand you've been dealt.  BTW, I  admire your drive.  If you focus it elsewhere you will be a tremendous success.  Not a bash...just my opinion.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »
I said people shouldn't judge him unless they are better  :-\
I never said he should have placed better  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2008, 09:31:36 AM »
King. Please, bro. Don't make a N-ASS-AR out of yourself. Quit whining. Maybe some people agree but, face it, most DO NOT agree with you.

It doesn't matter who agrees with him, all that mattered is what the judges thought. Personally I think that judges thought alot more of King than even King realizes. King was the only guy in the top 6 who DIDN'T have a Muscletech contract.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2008, 09:34:28 AM »
It doesn't matter who agrees with him, all that mattered is what the judges thought. Personally I think that judges thought alot more of King than even King realizes. King was the only guy in the top 6 who DIDN'T have a Muscletech contract.
and we all know how fair the judging is  ::)
muscletech has even bought the olympia  >:(
muscletech is taking over bodybuilding  ???
you people should stop buying muscletech products  >:(
no matter how much jay cutler and dexter jackson endourse them  >:(
I don't care what anybody says celltech is useless  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2008, 09:36:55 AM »
and we all know how fair the judging is  ::)
muscletech has even bought the olympia  >:(
muscletech is taking over bodybuilding  ???
you people should stop buying muscletech products  >:(
no matter how much jay cutler and dexter jackson endourse them  >:(
I don't care what anybody says celltech is useless  ;D

Sad but true. They got their last 3 guys to qualifiy at that show.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »
Sad but true. They got their last 3 guys to qualifiy at that show.
just because they make their products sound cool and scientific all these stupid gym rats buy them "cell tech" "gakic" "crap tech"
thinking they are "better than steroids"  ::) ::) ::) some actually claim that
Sean Sherk from the UFC tested positive and blamed muscletech  ::)
well, if muscle tech wasn't "the company" some other company would be
so who cares bodybuilding has always been fixed  :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »
King made great improvements, was in great condition but really this may be interesting but it comes across not the best. Most people would not agree he was placed too low, in fact many might say too high.

I am sure plenty of people are telling him he placed too low. Guess what - apart from the winner, about 99% of people who took the stage are being told by people around them they placed too low. Thats what happens all the time at all levels.

If it was a general consensus - like Wolf at the 2007 Olympia - more ppl would comment on it.

6th is a great placing at pro level in a lineup of that size. Congrats for that.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2008, 10:22:04 AM »
King made great improvements, was in great condition but really this may be interesting but it comes across not the best. Most people would not agree he was placed too low, in fact many might say too high.

I am sure plenty of people are telling him he placed too low. Guess what - apart from the winner, about 99% of people who took the stage are being told by people around them they placed too low. Thats what happens all the time at all levels.

If it was a general consensus - like Wolf at the 2007 Olympia - more ppl would comment on it.

6th is a great placing at pro level in a lineup of that size. Congrats for that.
I completely agree  ;)

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2008, 10:31:19 AM »
Shoulda coulda woulda King. Whatever helps you sleep at nite bro. Just telling it like it is.

Thanks for your "lesson" and proving me wrong. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter if people tell you that you should have won or should have placed last. You finished 6th end of story.

Melvin did deserve to beat you, but I'm sure you would agree with that in this case. Could you have beat him and have you beat him in the past...absolutely, but this show he did deserve to win.

If thinking you got the shaft is what keeps the fire burning so be it. Everyone has something that drives them so all the best.

You are unfortunately not at the level of any of the pros competing in this years olympia. To me you looked your best in 94 in that most muscular shot with you wearing the winter hat. That is the best king picture out there in my opinion. I would love to look like that. You know the pic i'm talking about?

Not bashing you bro. I'm a longtime fan of the sport and respect what each and every one of you do for a living. Keep at it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2008, 10:31:34 AM »
What's sad is some "guru" saying bodybuilding judging is fixed.

Was it fixed too when Kamali was with MuscleTech?

I'm not a guru bro, I just help people with their diets. Muscletech's "influence" was around before King's contract and certainly didn't end when they didn't renew it.

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »
Point Proven by the last three posts. I have photo shoots, interviews, and other business matters to get to but I will respond to them to put this matter to bed.

alejandro_torres: By your response it is obvious that you are a kid so I will cut you some slack. I've beaten Melvin before many times in IFBB Pro Competition. You are talking about arms?! In my opinion and many many others I crush Melvin in this pose.. Again, it's an opinion. Marcus Ruhl has arms that are 2.5 inches bigger than Melvin and have over all better shape to the muscle.. Does that make him better? Done.

brudge: Melvin does have amazing shape and symmetry and he did show up at the AC Pro last year in "worse" condition and got his ass handed to him by many people. He also showed up at the AC this year in "worse" shape and also got beat by a lot of people.. So you are wrong and I just proved it. My structure just beat alot of great bodybuilders and if you look at the score sheet I was ahead of some of the people that placed ahead of me.. So you have been proven wrong again. David Henry who is an IFBB champion has all the attributes you mentioned and I beat him at the Ironman Pro at my "worse".. So once again you are wrong. 2 years a go at Montreal I beat Dennis Wolf and he is top tier... so once again you are wrong.. end of lesson.

jaejonna: You are lint.. see you soon.

Melvin won...that means nobody beat him...even with him holding water. Dennis Wolf is nowhere near the same bodybuilder he was 2 years ago. I'll give you David Henry though, he is a tough guy to judge when standing next to one of the taller bigger guys. He's got a great build but his height and size makes him tough to judge.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2008, 11:21:42 AM »
Melvin won...

Exactly!!! and Jay won the Olympia last year and no one beat him either.

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »

Good...we are on the same page then.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2008, 11:26:22 AM »

maybe not in muscletech's eyes  ::)
Victor Martinez and Dennis Wolf owned him  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »
maybe not in muscletech's eyes  ::)
Victor Martinez and Dennis Wolf owned him  ;)

;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2008, 11:34:42 AM »

Good...we are on the same page then.

Yep, same page...................d ifferent book.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2008, 11:55:29 AM »
Jim... Was I right about what would happen? I told you it does not matter what you, me or anyone else says this is bodybuilding and you will this kind of bullshit no matter what. Excuses?? What excuses are you talking about. I rocked the house.. Period.

Burdge:  I did prove you wrong.. And to use one of your own lines: "not being a hater", just telling it like it is. I am one of the best in the world.. 'nuff said. 6th, 2nd, 4th.. it's all the same. I did it for myself and not to please you nor anyone else. I could care less and if you knew me you would understand that all of this is just a small part of my life. My God people, fucking relax.. This is bodybuilding not Wall Street. I improved had a great time and brought the house down once again. The most important factor here is that Jim created this new King Kamali without the use of insulin or diuretics.. And that has never been done before. His "powder" will revolutionize the supplement industry. Imagine a supplement that makes you stronger, gives you unmatched pumps and vascularity, and there is no spill over! I let Jim use his invention on me 3 times now and all three times it has worked like magic. We are giving back to the muscle world and believe me when I say something very special is about to be revealed. Enough with the bullshit.. it's all said and done.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2008, 12:11:44 PM »
Jim... Was I right about what would happen? I told you it does not matter what you, me or anyone else says this is bodybuilding and you will this kind of bullshit no matter what. Excuses?? What excuses are you talking about. I rocked the house.. Period.

Burdge:  I did prove you wrong.. And to use one of your own lines: "not being a hater", just telling it like it is. I am one of the best in the world.. 'nuff said. 6th, 2nd, 4th.. it's all the same. I did it for myself and not to please you nor anyone else. I could care less and if you knew me you would understand that all of this is just a small part of my life. My God people, fucking relax.. This is bodybuilding not Wall Street. I improved had a great time and brought the house down once again. The most important factor here is that Jim created this new King Kamali without the use of insulin or diuretics.. And that has never been done before. His "powder" will revolutionize the supplement industry. Imagine a supplement that makes you stronger, gives you unmatched pumps and vascularity, and there is no spill over! I let Jim use his invention on me 3 times now and all three times it has worked like magic. We are giving back to the muscle world and believe me when I say something very special is about to be revealed. Enough with the bullshit.. it's all said and done.

king, bro, don't even try to convince people on getbig of anything  ::)
it's like getting donkeys to do math....it aint gonna happen
they are all know it all, and feel like they should say crap about other people's physique even though they look like shit  ::)

and ...wtf  about the powder?  :o
bodybuilding has always been "chemical warfare" so I'm not surprised  ::)

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2008, 12:14:13 PM »

Now that sounds positive. That's good to hear. I just hate hearing people bitch about placings. Everyone that didn't win will usually be upset about not placing higher and think that they should have. That is normal. It just makes no sense to complain about it. You looked much improved...sick condition (probably the best in the show). I'm glad to hear you had a great time and now its time to move on and work on the next goal for yourself. I like the positive King, not the one that feels like he's always got something to prove.

Keep us updated on the progress bro. I am truly impressed with your transformation!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2008, 12:40:54 PM »
Why are you deleting post from this thread? Because they are negative?

So you can leave up the negative posts about Melvin...and that's okay?

You can leave up the negative threads about MuscleTeach...so you can set the stage for your bullshit supplement that you and King are coming out with?

"We are going to give back to BB! We have revolutionize BB! I accomplished the 6th place with no insulin and abd what bullshit,,,,,,just a lot of steroids and other crap!"

Wow! How impressive!

Please, don't be so delusional to use that as your marketing angle. At least Flex Wheeler says he's natural.

What? You have a precontest powder that you don't have to use insulin and whatever? Is this suppose to be for competitve BB?

Or, right. You are going to give us some bullshit how everyone who trains can benefit from this magic powder right?

How dare you blast MuscleTech. You are just aspiring bullshit artists.

your posts are gone because they were more than likely disrespectful, how do you know that the powder doesn't work at building strength and size have you used it? i don't think King said anywhere that the formula would replace steroids and GH but is to be used as a supplement.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2008, 12:47:08 PM »
your posts are gone because they were more than likely disrespectful, how do you know that the powder doesn't work at building strength and size have you used it? i don't think King said anywhere that the formula would replace steroids and GH but is to be used as a supplement.

Ok, I'll accept that reasoning. But aren't there people posting that are being disrespectful to Melvin or MuscleTech?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »
Ok, I'll accept that reasoning. But aren't there people posting that are being disrespectful to Melvin or MuscleTech?
i wouldn't call it being disrespectful to Melvin at all to say King should have placed higher, look Melvin is a very good bodybuilder but he's very overrated IMO, he's got a soft cookie cutter physique with the only standout thing being a small waist.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2008, 01:22:51 PM »
His "powder" will revolutionize the supplement industry. Imagine a supplement that makes you stronger, gives you unmatched pumps and vascularity, and there is no spill over! I let Jim use his invention on me 3 times now and all three times it has worked like magic. We are giving back to the muscle world and believe me when I say something very special is about to be revealed.

Karbolyn?
i

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2008, 02:14:34 PM »
Ok, I'll accept that reasoning. But aren't there people posting that are being disrespectful to Melvin or MuscleTech

POSITIVE BOARD. Simple as that.  Melvin looked great. He did. He is positioning himself for a top five placing at the O.

King looked good at this show. He did improve.