Author Topic: I LOVE IT!!! Pictures and fans don't lie.  (Read 19458 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Re: I LOVE IT!!! Pictures and fans don't lie.
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »
mwbbuilder: Jesus man.. Calm the fuck down. It's obvious you are a Iovate fan and that's just fine but that still does not change the fact that Jim is about to bring a new and amazing product to the muscle world. I am not natural (it's kinda obvious there buddy) and I never said I was.. Relax and drink a beer.. you need one bad. Melvin is a great pro.. no doubt, it's due to his genetics ;)

Anyway, I'm sure disgusted will release more info. as time goes by. I believe he is testing the magic stuff on another warrior very soon. I am just as curious as you all as to how this next person responds to the powder.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »
Look guys, the bottomline is that King improved drastically from his Ironman showing earlier this year. I say congrats to King and he should be happy with his placing. I hope he continues to improve. I also think Disgusted is a good guy and did a great job with King, hopefully they keep working together.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2008, 02:32:21 PM »
S_Samuel:  Well said. It's amazing how angry these people get when I am happy..  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2008, 02:58:36 PM »
S_Samuel:  Well said. It's amazing how angry these people get when I am happy..  ;D

Any plans on what your next comp will be?
P

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2008, 04:45:19 PM »
It doesn't matter who agrees with him, all that mattered is what the judges thought. Personally I think that judges thought alot more of King than even King realizes. King was the only guy in the top 6 who DIDN'T have a Muscletech contract.

Which is a accomplishment in itself nowadayz....

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »

Thats all that matters, now we train for fun ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2008, 07:11:45 PM »
Geezus, there was a great convo going on last night in this thread.......who brought the haterade?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »
Congrat's King, you rocked the house!!!!! Your right about Melvin, he's a great pro because of pure genetics. If he worked half as hard as you do he'd be insane. Keep rocking the BB world, your the reason a lot of us follow the sport.

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2008, 06:34:19 AM »
6th place was and is an absolute joke. My God I can't tell you people how many people (My peers, expeditor's, pro figure girls, the MC, fans, and my fellow competitors came up to me and said this was just a fucking joke. Even some (a couple MD writers, FLEX writer, and a certain GURU) said that it was the wrong decision. I have two favorite parts of last night, one was when all the top 15 men finished their posing routines I was approached by the head expediter and was told: "to stick around because I was in the top 5"... So I did. And then 30 minutes later I was approached by the same guy and was told: "sorry King, I was wrong you did not make the top 5"?!?! What?? Are you fucking kidding me. Who gets the first call out and crushes and then does not make the top 5? Second was when I walked back to the dressing room (as EVERYONE was congratulating me and telling me to kick ass during the posedown) and I started putting my cloths back on and Darrem, Tracy Greenwood, Will Harris, JJ, and a couple of the Spanish IFBB competitors were looking at me like I had 6 heads and asked me why I'm getting dressed. I looked at them with a smile and said I did not make the top 5... OMG the looks on their faces I will never forget. NO ONE said a word and just looked at me in disbelief. I got dressed and as I was walking out Craig Richardson grabs me and says what the fuck am I doing, I have to be back on stage in a few minutes... Then like a lightning bolt he looks at me with that same crazy look and says: "you have got to be kidding me?"........................ .................. Folks, that was the cherry on top of the cake. Forget about the countless fans that were looking at me with confusion as I walked through the audience to find my family so I could get the fuck out of there. People, let's put the bullshit aside, let's put the ass kissing aside and let's stay real here. Did I deserve the win, no. Did I have myself 2nd, no. Did I have myself in the top 4, HELL YES! Jim was in utter and total shock and it took my father and brother in law to calm him down. All that work and suffering to get fucked like this. I will have ALOT MORE TO SAY in my MuscleMag column and my website and in interviews, believe me God I will not let this one go without a good old street fight, but, can we all say: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I ROCKED THE HOUSE AND THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME! Here are some pics from MD Online and Flexonline... Enjoy!

You don't sound happy. You sound like an angry whiny broad in your first post. If you are indeed happy then we are happy for you. We just dont like to hear the complaining. Let's hear the positive. No one likes a complainer.

Congrats on your showing and good luck on your next show. You are much improved.

Disgusted: Very impressive prep work!! Keep it up

ToRRoNe

• Getbig I
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »
Sorry for coming in late on the thread, but I'd like to give my two cents.  I was at the show and saw firsthand how everyone looked.  King had Joel beat, period.  I even talked to some other people at the show who said they had King placing as high as 4th.  The point is, I was there and saw how King looked compared to Joel.  I have to say, Joel has a great physique for a taller competitor, but his legs are just awful.  I understand he had an injury, but the legs comprise a large portion of one's physique.  King's legs looked simply spectacular.  His quads were just ripped with crazy separation and size.  Joel DOES in fact have a great upper body, but let's analyze for a bit.  Honestly, his arms are nothing great, they almost look kind of soft.  His back is just ridiculous, no lying here.  His hams and glutes are good, King's were better though.  His abs look bad in my opinion.  Being at the show and seeing King  flex his abs was crazy.  When he tensed up, his waistline disappeared.  Much better than Joel's.  On to shoulder's--Joel has some great shoulders, but King's are also among the best in the business.

I don't know, just putting this altogether makes me feel King got robbed of at least 5th place.  And this is just one analysis of King vs. competitor A.  I really don't want to get into the rest cuz it seems to be BS.  How did Dareem beat Tony Freeman?  That's rather convenient for MuscleTech.  Talk about corruption.

--SLIMFAST =)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2008, 09:26:37 PM »
Just for the record ToRRoNe is not King or me for that matter. If he feels like pming me if I happen to know him then fine, I will NOT devulge who he is, if not then that's cool.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2008, 12:46:21 AM »
Big improvements! Arms and calves still need to come up. Waist could be a bit tighter still.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2008, 04:40:04 AM »
I think King has definately improved since 2001, he has all the bodyparts, and the conditioning on him kills a lot of other competitors but the basic truth is that if two guys are a similar size and hardness the guy with the better structure will win.

So his size, hardness and lack of weak bodyparts will always knock a lot of guys off but not the guys who can match or beat him in those areas and have a better structure.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2008, 04:07:06 PM »
Hey King!!!..you looked Great mate the best ive seen you for a long time!! i had you a soild 4th..5th @ the worst, go hard mate whatever your've been doing later keep doing it, all the best for the rest of 2008 season and the 2009 season :)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2008, 02:05:40 PM »
Okay guys. I see what's happening here and I understand why. This is a subjective sport and only 1 percent of the 1 percent got a chance to be there in person to see the competition live and in the flesh. Going by pictures is what most if not all are going by and that's just the way its been from day one. Everyone has their opinions (his calves are small, he needs more back size, the other guy was harder, etc....) and that's just the nature of the sport, but, you guys are missing the point. The winner, Melvin has no calves, a smooth ass and hams, a weak lat spread, etc.. and Darrem has no hams, soft from the back, too small, etc... do you see my point? it's subjective, I could go on and on about every bodybuilder on that stage. Judging bodybuilding contests has many, many dimensions and once you put all these factors into place you have a winner. I had 6 or 7 family members in the audience so it's not like there were 100+ people cheering section for me. When I came out for the first time on Saturday the place went crazy with an amazing pulse and energy. Every pose I hit the energy just kept building and building until people were on their feet and pumping their fists. it was an amazing moment and I will Cherish it for a very long time. I am honest with my critique of myself and from the pictures and the comparisons I participated in I should be either 3rd or 4th in the 2008 AC Pro.. THIS IS MY OPINION. I'm sure there are many of you who still believe from the bottom of your hearts that Cutler was the deserving winner of the Olympia last year but I'm also just as sure that many of you had Victor winning... It goes on and on. Let's just look at the facts, I was much improved, in fantastic condition, polished and very crisp on stage, had one of if not the best 90 second routine there, my posing routine was one of if not the best in show, the obvious crowd favorite, got the first call out, and earned the respect of a lot of haters. I did my job and I did it well. 6th place is a non factor and I mean that. My inbox is over loaded with fan mail and my phone has been blowing up non stop since Saturday night... What does all this mean? It means I must have done something special. I had a great time and achieved a look that no one thought possible without using insulin and diuretics. Remember folks, this is suppose to be fun and the day it's not, will be time to take up golf. Jim is a true master of the science of bodybuilding and my best friend.. Thanks to Jim and the rest of you for all your support...

This picture is my personal favorite.. I can remember the audience chanting my name.. One of the best moments of my bodybuilding career.

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL MAN . MELVIN OWNS YOU IN THAT POSE AND RICHARDSON HAS SUCH A FLOWING BUILD. HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOOK BETTER THEN THEM? BRO SHOULDERS ARENT EVEN SYMETRICAL. AND IF YOUR GOING TO SAY YOU DONT SHOOT THEM WITH YOUR ANABOLICS AND SYNTHOL YOUR TOTALLY LIEING. CARRY ON YOU LOOK SILLY TO PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT SPOT INJECTING WITH ANABOLICS AND SYNTHOL ETC.... THE GUYS HERE MIGHT BE FOOLED BUT I SURE AM NOT.

SILLY VERY SILLY  :-*

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2008, 07:38:41 PM »
YOU ARE DELUSIONAL MAN . MELVIN OWNS YOU IN THAT POSE AND RICHARDSON HAS SUCH A FLOWING BUILD. HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOOK BETTER THEN THEM? BRO SHOULDERS ARENT EVEN SYMETRICAL. AND IF YOUR GOING TO SAY YOU DONT SHOOT THEM WITH YOUR ANABOLICS AND SYNTHOL YOUR TOTALLY LIEING. CARRY ON YOU LOOK SILLY TO PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT SPOT INJECTING WITH ANABOLICS AND SYNTHOL ETC.... THE GUYS HERE MIGHT BE FOOLED BUT I SURE AM NOT.

SILLY VERY SILLY  :-*
;D
I am a big baby

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2008, 07:28:48 PM »
6th place was and is an absolute joke. My God I can't tell you people how many people (My peers, expeditor's, pro figure girls, the MC, fans, and my fellow competitors came up to me and said this was just a fucking joke. Even some (a couple MD writers, FLEX writer, and a certain GURU) said that it was the wrong decision. I have two favorite parts of last night, one was when all the top 15 men finished their posing routines I was approached by the head expediter and was told: "to stick around because I was in the top 5"... So I did. And then 30 minutes later I was approached by the same guy and was told: "sorry King, I was wrong you did not make the top 5"?!?! What?? Are you fucking kidding me. Who gets the first call out and crushes and then does not make the top 5? Second was when I walked back to the dressing room (as EVERYONE was congratulating me and telling me to kick ass during the posedown) and I started putting my cloths back on and Darrem, Tracy Greenwood, Will Harris, JJ, and a couple of the Spanish IFBB competitors were looking at me like I had 6 heads and asked me why I'm getting dressed. I looked at them with a smile and said I did not make the top 5... OMG the looks on their faces I will never forget. NO ONE said a word and just looked at me in disbelief. I got dressed and as I was walking out Craig Richardson grabs me and says what the fuck am I doing, I have to be back on stage in a few minutes... Then like a lightning bolt he looks at me with that same crazy look and says: "you have got to be kidding me?"........................ .................. Folks, that was the cherry on top of the cake. Forget about the countless fans that were looking at me with confusion as I walked through the audience to find my family so I could get the fuck out of there. People, let's put the bullshit aside, let's put the ass kissing aside and let's stay real here. Did I deserve the win, no. Did I have myself 2nd, no. Did I have myself in the top 4, HELL YES! Jim was in utter and total shock and it took my father and brother in law to calm him down. All that work and suffering to get fucked like this. I will have ALOT MORE TO SAY in my MuscleMag column and my website and in interviews, believe me God I will not let this one go without a good old street fight, but, can we all say: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I ROCKED THE HOUSE AND THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME! Here are some pics from MD Online and Flexonline... Enjoy!

To be honest; you were definately at your best.   Better than I've ever seen you in terms of size and conditioning though not aesthetics.   No one can deny that you improved on your previous showings and so I have to take my hat off and say congrats and you're obviously on the right track with regards to improving on your placings by presenting a better package.      ;)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2008, 09:43:58 PM »
I had you in 3rd, this is total bullshit, someone needs to pay, do you want to join TEAM Nasser, we speak for the athelets that have not placed what they should have because of their race.

jt
LMAO, Best post i've seen from u.
I am a big baby