Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 21, 2014, 11:14:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Olympia - Melvin Anthony's Top 3 Olympia Prediction  (Read 4229 times)
johnny1
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 04:46:01 AM »

I am hapopy to see that you all are paying attention.  last two years at the O top 6.  This year i plan to be at my best ever.  Thanks for the postive and negative responses.  makes me stay on my game Grin

Marvelous
Awesome to see you here Melvin, all the best at the OLYMPIA!
Report to moderator   Logged
Meso_z
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 04:48:09 AM »

I am hapopy to see that you all are paying attention.  last two years at the O top 6.  This year i plan to be at my best ever.  Thanks for the postive and negative responses.  makes me stay on my game Grin

Marvelous

Some pros still posting here, thats awesome!  Smiley
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 04:53:24 AM »

Marvelous
Whoa!  Shocked
Congrats on the win, Mele Mel.  Wink
Laugh at the getbig haters here and just come in as shredded as possible for the O. With your God given shape they'll have to rip you off to deny you top 5 if you are shredded.
Peace

!
just_a_pilgrim
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 04:55:52 AM »

Marvelous

Do you think the judges gave you a gift over King?
RZA
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 06:26:07 AM »

Actually, he looks better than he has all year. DIaling in at the right moment. But the competition is going to be tough, tougher than last year with Heath in the line-up and probabaly an improved Wolf and a less-soft Cutler.
GoneAway
Getbig V

Thankyou, GetBig. Time to move on at 5000.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 06:28:50 AM »

Actually, he looks better than he has all year. DIaling in at the right moment. But the competition is going to be tough, tougher than last year with Heath in the line-up and probabaly an improved Wolf and a less-soft Cutler.

Melv can still make top 5, with Victor and Ronnie out of the mix.
RZA
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 06:31:34 AM »

Melv can still make top 5, with Victor and Ronnie out of the mix.

True, only good thing or him is that Vic is not there. Ronnie could have got a sympathy vote also. I must say I'm surprised he beat Freeman so convincingly while evrybody was talking about the X-man.
lvtolft
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »

I am definitely for physiques like Melvin's.  But I do think the lower body is still to small compared to Heath or Dexter.  Bring up the legs a little more and he can beat anyone.
bodybuilder1234
Getbig IV

Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 10:36:50 AM »

his physique is underrated, my fat friend

Grin
gymguy
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »

Even his conditioning last weekend will not get him 3rd at the Olympia.  Too many better guys on that stage. Might be able to muster 6th place.
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »

Marvelous
Hey Melvin you looked great and congrats on the win and good luck at the Olympia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!