Author Topic: Olympia - Melvin Anthony's Top 3 Olympia Prediction  (Read 10206 times)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Re: Melvin's Top 3 Olympia Prediction
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 04:46:01 AM »
I am hapopy to see that you all are paying attention.  last two years at the O top 6.  This year i plan to be at my best ever.  Thanks for the postive and negative responses.  makes me stay on my game ;D

Marvelous
Awesome to see you here Melvin, all the best at the OLYMPIA!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 04:48:09 AM »
I am hapopy to see that you all are paying attention.  last two years at the O top 6.  This year i plan to be at my best ever.  Thanks for the postive and negative responses.  makes me stay on my game ;D

Marvelous

Some pros still posting here, thats awesome!  :)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 04:53:24 AM »

Marvelous
Whoa!  :o
Congrats on the win, Mele Mel.  ;)
Laugh at the getbig haters here and just come in as shredded as possible for the O. With your God given shape they'll have to rip you off to deny you top 5 if you are shredded.
Peace
!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 04:55:52 AM »

Marvelous

Do you think the judges gave you a gift over King?

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 06:26:07 AM »
Actually, he looks better than he has all year. DIaling in at the right moment. But the competition is going to be tough, tougher than last year with Heath in the line-up and probabaly an improved Wolf and a less-soft Cutler.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 06:28:50 AM »
Actually, he looks better than he has all year. DIaling in at the right moment. But the competition is going to be tough, tougher than last year with Heath in the line-up and probabaly an improved Wolf and a less-soft Cutler.

Melv can still make top 5, with Victor and Ronnie out of the mix.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 06:31:34 AM »
Melv can still make top 5, with Victor and Ronnie out of the mix.

True, only good thing or him is that Vic is not there. Ronnie could have got a sympathy vote also. I must say I'm surprised he beat Freeman so convincingly while evrybody was talking about the X-man.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »
I am definitely for physiques like Melvin's.  But I do think the lower body is still to small compared to Heath or Dexter.  Bring up the legs a little more and he can beat anyone.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 10:36:50 AM »
his physique is underrated, my fat friend

;D

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »
Even his conditioning last weekend will not get him 3rd at the Olympia.  Too many better guys on that stage. Might be able to muster 6th place.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »

Marvelous
Hey Melvin you looked great and congrats on the win and good luck at the Olympia