Author Topic: Lee Priest torn bicep!!!!!!!  (Read 9305 times)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
Re: Lee Priest torn bicep!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »
maybe he didn't warmed up....seriously now. if you try to lift something heavy when youre cold, an injury is going to happen.
Only pussies warm up for normal lifting of daily household appliances.
Come on, a TV(no but was huge!), a fucking teenager would be more usefull than Priest at any remotely physical job.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 12:33:02 PM »
maybe he didn't warmed up....seriously now. if you try to lift something heavy when youre cold, an injury is going to happen.
Wrong.

If you pick something up, and it is just too heavy you can snap a biceps tendon. Even if it is not too heavy you can.

I had a friend who did his a year before I did mine-all he did was pick up a 5 gallon bucket with some hand tools in it, maybe 30-40#, and the tendon tore.

I will say this, my arm came back 100%, cannot tell except for the surgery scars.

BTW, there are two ways to do the surgery, the best way (how they did mine) is to cut a 2 inch incision at the elbow on the inside and a 6 inch incision on the forearm and then in the 2 inch cut pull the bicep muscle down, rotate the bone of insertion 180 degrees and then use the 6 inch forearm cut to open screw the tendon down with #12 mitek stainless steel screws, rotate the bone back around and then stitch up the incisions.

The second, and fucked up way, is to make a4-6 inch incision right ontop of the bicep and then screw the tendon down from the top angle.A nd have a scar there the rest of your life. I do not recommend this.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 01:07:14 PM »
Only pussies warm up for normal lifting of daily household appliances.
Come on, a TV(no but was huge!), a fucking teenager would be more usefull than Priest at any remotely physical job.

I didn't said he should have curled some light dumbells first for a warm up.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 01:19:10 PM »
Billy Buddy, you dont have a clue.

I have personally had a torn biceps tendon, and it is A BIG DEAL you moron.

The pain following surgery, which is full on under the gun anesthesia surgery, is incredible. It takes months, if not a full year to recover from. You cannot train ANY upper body at all, and you cannot do squats because you cannot hold onto the bar.

The only exercises you can do for 4-6 months are leg extensions and curls, that is it.

Your the dumbest guy on here.He tore the tendon that connects the tendon to the peck/delt tie in,NOT the other one.I have done the same injury on BOTH arms,you fucking dunce.You dont have a fucking clue of what the hell your talking about.I went to the same surgeon who is the one that works for the Indianapolis Colts.He said its a common injury for weight lifters,no surgery needed.Both of mine were full ruptures,neither had surgery.If you tare the other one,the one that connects at the forearm,you have a problem.

Please,you dont have a clue on strength or injuries because your the moron who said he was stronger then me BUT I squat 942 and you squat 315 for twenty.Your a fucking fool.Get your fucking head out of your ass and listen to people who are stronger then you and have MUCH more expieriance then you with injuries you fucking dumb ass.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 07:37:46 PM »
Your the dumbest #### on here.He tore the tendon that connects the tendon to the peck/delt tie in,NOT the other one.I have done the same injury on BOTH arms,you fucking dunce.You dont have a fucking clue of what the hell your talking about.I went to the same surgeon who is the one that works for the Indianapolis Colts.He said its a common injury for weight lifters,no surgery needed.Both of mine were full ruptures,neither had surgery.If you tare the other one,the one that connects at the forearm,you have a problem.

Please,you dont have a clue on strength or injuries because your the moron who said he was stronger then me BUT I squat 942 and you squat 315 for twenty.Your a fucking fool.Get your fucking head out of your ass and listen to people who are stronger then you and have MUCH more expieriance then you with injuries you fucking dumb ass.

Billy, you're  just a fat, out of shape POS, and I will CRUSH you on squats or any other lift drug free you little cock sucking ,bloated juice montser.

BTW dip shit-I hit 315 for 25 at 220#, drug free-your fat POS ass could not even do that in your dreams. Youre one of those loser dickheads that takes 5 grams of juice per week and then act like youre the shit-youre a nobody.

BTW, I saw your "BBing" pics, and I never laughed so hard in all my life. I hope your sorry ass  entered the teenage division, because that is your competition.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 07:40:37 PM »
Your You're the dumbest #### on here.He tore the tendon that connects the tendon to the peck/delt tie in,NOT the other one.

Go back to grade shool Einstein, learn English.

And for the record, your bicep does NOT tie in to the pec or the delt, it connects to tendons and ligaments, and they attach to bones you moron idiot.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 07:43:45 PM »
Your the dumbest #### on here.He tore the tendon that connects the tendon to the peck/delt tie in,NOT the other one.I have done the same injury on BOTH arms,you fucking dunce.You dont have a fucking clue of what the hell your talking about.I went to the same surgeon who is the one that works for the Indianapolis Colts.He said its a common injury for weight lifters,no surgery needed.Both of mine were full ruptures,neither had surgery.If you tare the other one,the one that connects at the forearm,you have a problem.

good post. 'johnnyvegas' is a complete moron and doesnt know shit about bbing.  he's a fat ass midget who works at wendys and lives in his moms basement.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 07:48:45 PM »

Billy, you're  just a fat, out of shape POS, and I will CRUSH you on squats or any other lift drug free you little cock sucking ,bloated juice montser.

BTW dip shit-I hit 315 for 25 at 220#, drug free-your fat POS ass could not even do that in your dreams. Youre one of those loser dickheads that takes 5 grams of juice per week and then act like youre the shit-youre a nobody.

BTW, I saw your "BBing" pics, and I never laughed so hard in all my life. I hope your sorry ass  entered the teenage division, because that is your competition.
haha, meltdown. its easy to squat alot when your rage of motionis 4 inches you fat ass jellow arm  midget

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 08:00:41 PM »
Billy Buddy, you dont have a clue.

I have personally had a torn biceps tendon, and it is A BIG DEAL you moron.

The pain following surgery, which is full on under the gun anesthesia surgery, is incredible. It takes months, if not a full year to recover from. You cannot train ANY upper body at all, and you cannot do squats because you cannot hold onto the bar.

The only exercises you can do for 4-6 months are leg extensions and curls, that is it.

Not all true. I tore my distal biceps tendon and had the endobutton procedure doen. You can do chest, curls, legs, traps and some lat work after 4 months. Most people are down playing this, they should not. This is about the worst injury these guys can get. I tore my rotator cuff as well that was a walk in the park compared to this. If he had a partial tear and keeps training, it will tear all the way. If he has surgery, he's done for a year minimum and at his age, might just throw in the towel. I wish him all the best on a speedy recovery.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 08:20:47 PM »
tendons are seriouse stuff man i hope he just tore it off the bone or out of the  muscle ...it still sucks but it is a better fix then if he tore the thing in two
Odilly

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 08:45:07 PM »
Not all true. I tore my distal biceps tendon and had the endobutton procedure doen. You can do chest, curls, legs, traps and some lat work after 4 months. Most people are down playing this, they should not. This is about the worst injury these guys can get. I tore my rotator cuff as well that was a walk in the park compared to this. If he had a partial tear and keeps training, it will tear all the way. If he has surgery, he's done for a year minimum and at his age, might just throw in the towel. I wish him all the best on a speedy recovery.

You cannot do chest, traps or curls with a torn bicep tendon.

Not unless you want to fuck your torn tendon up again.

tendons are seriouse stuff man i hope he just tore it off the bone or out of the  muscle ...it still sucks but it is a better fix then if he tore the thing in two

You have to fix a bicep tendon if you have 22 inch guns, since Billy only has 16 inch guns he would not understand.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 08:55:32 PM »
Where the hell is LEE!
He's around the corner ,watching your every move !

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 02:30:57 AM »
I've got a fever, headache and a sore throat.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 06:25:19 AM »
You cannot do chest, traps or curls with a torn bicep tendon.

Not unless you want to fuck your torn tendon up again.

You have to fix a bicep tendon if you have 22 inch guns, since Billy only has 16 inch guns he would not understand.

Once again you show what a complete idiot you are.Lee Priests own surgeon said he didnt need surgery.Lee Priest says it doesnt hurt at all to train chest.He tore the proximal tendon,you wouldnt know a bicep tare from a hole in the wall.Your the dumbest bitch on here.The distal one is the one that kills your training and you need surgery on.Again,you are showing your a fool.Lee Priests own doctor,knows less then you,because you have years of medical training behind you.Funny,but I tore both of mine and benched 585 this year in Oct at 45 years old.no surgery,but you know better.Your a fool.

Wow,315 for 25,thats huge.We have women in the sport that weigh 148 that can do that.Your a real fucking powerhouse.Again,I squat 942 in an official  meet with judges,you CLAIM to be strong.Two very different things.

Lastly dumb ass,I never claimed to be a bodybuilder.Im a powerlifter who goes into shows when I feel like it.Of course,in my sport I have two national titles,you ,in your sport, are an internet icon,who gets on forums and claims to be great.Your a fool.However,anytime you want to show a video,or an article or anything to back up your claims of massive muscularity or great strength,I would be more then happy to see it.Im sure everyone else would be happy for you to prove your claims.,My prediction?Nothing.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 08:12:13 AM »

Once again you show what a complete idiot you are.Lee Priests own surgeon said he didnt need surgery.Lee Priest says it doesnt hurt at all to train chest.He tore the proximal tendon,you wouldnt know a bicep tare from a hole in the wall.Your the dumbest bitch on here.The distal one is the one that kills your training and you need surgery on.Again,you are showing your a fool.Lee Priests own doctor,knows less then you,because you have years of medical training behind you.Funny,but I tore both of mine and benched 585 this year in Oct at 45 years old.no surgery,but you know better.Your a fool.

Wow,315 for 25,thats huge.We have women in the sport that weigh 148 that can do that.Your a real fucking powerhouse.Again,I squat 942 in an official  meet with judges,you CLAIM to be strong.Two very different things.

Lastly dumb ass,I never claimed to be a bodybuilder.Im a powerlifter who goes into shows when I feel like it.Of course,in my sport I have two national titles,you ,in your sport, are an internet icon,who gets on forums and claims to be great.Your a fool.However,anytime you want to show a video,or an article or anything to back up your claims of massive muscularity or great strength,I would be more then happy to see it.Im sure everyone else would be happy for you to prove your claims.,My prediction?Nothing.

Once again you show what a fucking retarded loser dork you are.

Your fat, pathetic POS ass would have trouble hitting 225# for 25 drug free-maybe even on the 5 grams of juice your sorry ass probably takes.

You have NO fucking training in kinesiology, physiology or anatomy, yet you grade school ass comes on here talking shit like your a PhD. You are a fucking idiot. Nothing more.

As for never claiming to be a BBer-I sure the fuck hope not-you fucking pathetic. I will run out and post a video for your sorry ass right now-sit by your computer ass clown and wait for it to arrive.

BTW my little bitch, please feel free to post up a video of a 148# "woman (you  by chance) that can hit 315# for 25. Im sure everyone else would be happy for you to prove your claims.,My prediction? Nothing from you cock sucking ass.

Now STFU you little twink, you can speak when I let you. My prediction, you will be sucking off Squad and Derek in a gay threesome from your meltdown over this post.

You want me to spank your sorry some more-just keep posting little bitch.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 08:37:24 AM »
Once again you show what a fucking retarded loser dork you are.

Your fat, pathetic POS ass would have trouble hitting 225# for 25 drug free-maybe even on the 5 grams of juice your sorry ass probably takes.

You have NO fucking training in kinesiology, physiology or anatomy, yet you grade school ass comes on here talking shit like your a PhD. You are a fucking idiot. Nothing more.

As for never claiming to be a BBer-I sure the fuck hope not-you fucking pathetic. I will run out and post a video for your sorry ass right now-sit by your computer ass clown and wait for it to arrive.

BTW my little bitch, please feel free to post up a video of a 148# "woman (you  by chance) that can hit 315# for 25. Im sure everyone else would be happy for you to prove your claims.,My prediction? Nothing from you cock sucking ass.

Now STFU you little twink, you can speak when I let you. My prediction, you will be sucking off Squad and Derek in a gay threesome from your meltdown over this post.

You want me to spank your sorry some more-just keep posting little bitch.

Typical tough guy behind the internet.If I ever ran into you Id kick your face off your head and then rape you and make you suck your crap off my cock.Once again FOOL, Lee Priests doctor said no surgery,still claiming that you need surgery?Do you know more then him?Ive torn BOTH of mine off,no surgery,and still bench 300 pounds more then you.

Now,once again,any pics?Any vids?Anything?No.Just your big fucking mouth open as usual waiting for your next cock.You see,your an internet tough guy.An internet lifter.A guy who claims big things but cant produce a picture a vid an article ,nothing,just big words.Your shit,little man.Wow,220 pounds,your fucking huge.You must scare the crap out of everyone in the gym.Ha,ha ha,220pounds,Christ I weighed that the first fucking year I trained.Your a dickhead with a neck the size of a stack of dimes.

Now,go ask your mommy if she thinks a fucking skinny puke that can squat 315 for 25 is stronger then a guy who squats 942 at superheavy,881 at 308 and 855 at 275 and 800 at 242.Go see what she says.I bet she will smack your face for being so fucking stupid.Now,here is a video of a girl thats 148 pounds squatting 501 with no suit.Please show me your video of you matching it.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GCKlmiWiSts

The Coach

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 08:39:10 AM »
Injuries happen when you come off of gear.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 11:21:17 AM »
Typical tough guy behind the internet.If I ever ran into you Id kick your face off your head and then rape you and make you suck your crap off my cock.Once again FOOL, Lee Priests doctor said no surgery,still claiming that you need surgery?Do you know more then him?Ive torn BOTH of mine off,no surgery,and still bench 300 pounds more then you.

Now,once again,any pics?Any vids?Anything?No.Just your big fucking mouth open as usual waiting for your next cock.You see,your an internet tough guy.An internet lifter.A guy who claims big things but cant produce a picture a vid an article ,nothing,just big words.Your shit,little man.Wow,220 pounds,your fucking huge.You must scare the crap out of everyone in the gym.Ha,ha ha,220pounds,Christ I weighed that the first fucking year I trained.Your a dickhead with a neck the size of a stack of dimes.

Now,go ask your mommy if she thinks a fucking skinny puke that can squat 315 for 25 is stronger then a guy who squats 942 at superheavy,881 at 308 and 855 at 275 and 800 at 242.Go see what she says.I bet she will smack your face for being so fucking stupid.Now,here is a video of a girl thats 148 pounds squatting 501 with no suit.Please show me your video of you matching it.

Once again, a big fat Piece of Shit slob hiding behind his key board talks shit out of his big fat mouth.

Hey fat boy-do you know what full sqauts are?? I have seen you shitty ass, feet ten yards apart, squats, they suck, just like you suck the cock.

I tell you what ass clown, maybe you should stop sticking the steroid needle in that fat ass of yours every day, the juice is starting to affect you miniture brain.

Now why don't you go hide your fat ass behimd mommy-ok little bitch.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 11:23:54 AM »
BTW you fat piece of shit-if you ever run into me in person you better make sure your fucking health insurance is paid up because you are going to be picking your teeth up off the floor and eating through a straw for the next 6 months.

BTW, I do know what your fat ass weighs in at, but off the juice and not at 60% bodyfat you pussy ass would be about a buck 60.

So anytime you want to get your teeth knocked out Hill Billy Boy, let me know-name the time and place little bitch.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »

You have to be fucking kidding me.

I said 315# for 25 reps retard, and by "reps" I mean FULL squats with a regular stance, none of the pussy shit you and this bimbo are doing, feet twice as wide as shoulders and BARELY breaking parallel powerlifting bullshit.

If you ever did a real fucking squat you would be lucky to get 500#. I did that for reps and I did it drug free, not like you punk ass who sticks a needle in his fat ass 10 times a day.

I knew you fucking punk ass would post up some bullshit, just like the bullshit talk that comes out of your punk ass mouth.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 11:43:06 AM »
Johnny Vegas good to still see you're melting down all over the place here. 

Nice triple post meltdown.  Billy M. 3  Johnny V.  0

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 11:56:52 AM »
Johnny Vegas good to still see you're melting down all over the place here. 

Nice triple post meltdown.  Billy M. 3  Johnny V.  0

Thanks Xfag.

Dont you have to go clean your third world country house or something?

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »
i think there are two very smashed up keyboards out there somwhere
Odilly

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 08:12:58 PM »
Lee haney tore a bicep?  :-\

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2008, 12:02:22 AM »
If I ever ran into you Id kick your face off your head and then rape you and make you suck your crap off my cock.

Hahahahahah...this has to be the excerpt of the year.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►