Author Topic: Lee Priest torn bicep!!!!!!!  (Read 9303 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest torn bicep!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2008, 06:34:57 AM »
Once again,poor Johnny Vegas.He thinks he knows something about squatting,but knocks wide stance squatters.I guess he knows more about squatting then guys like Dave Passanella,Chuck Vogelpohl,Louie Simmons,Doug Furnas,all wide squatters.BUT a skinny girl,who doesn't have the ball sack to post with his real name on a forum,knows more then the greatest squatters and minds in the history of power training.Yes,sir,the internet is great.Punk ass bitches can get on here and post bullshit and ,incredibly are taken seriously.Its really funny.

Poor little Johnny,all 220 pound of him[OH SORRY,HES DRUG FREE SO THATS IMPRESSIVE]acting like a tough guy claiming he will knock someones teeth out.Can you imagine?I doubt he could muster up enough force to break a fucking egg shell.A 315 squatter certainly doesn't generate much power.Perhaps because he can do 25 reps with that,maybe he can look into long distance running or triathlons,because as far as strength and power goes,your WAAAAAY out of your league son.By the way,I don't really believe you can squat 315 at all.In fact,I bet you cant even unrack that.Any facts to prove it?Or are we just supposed to believe some ball less girl with a fake name and  internet persona.

Now,I'm not hard to find little man,I live in Zionsville Indiana,just look it up.Dint talk about it be about it.Remember this though.After I'm done with you,you will need a colostomy bag because I will tare your skinny ass up and leave you with a permanent limp.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2008, 12:43:02 PM »
Once again,poor Johnny Vegas.He thinks he knows something about squatting,but knocks wide stance squatters.I guess he knows more about squatting then guys like Dave Passanella,Chuck Vogelpohl,Louie Simmons,Doug Furnas,all wide squatters.BUT a skinny ####,who doesn't have the ball sack to post with his real name on a forum,knows more then the greatest squatters and minds in the history of power training.Yes,sir,the internet is great.Punk ass bitches can get on here and post bullshit and ,incredibly are taken seriously.Its really funny.

Poor little Johnny,all 220 pound of him[OH SORRY,HES DRUG FREE SO THATS IMPRESSIVE]acting like a tough guy claiming he will knock someones teeth out.Can you imagine?I doubt he could muster up enough force to break a fucking egg shell.A 315 squatter certainly doesn't generate much power.Perhaps because he can do 25 reps with that,maybe he can look into long distance running or triathlons,because as far as strength and power goes,your WAAAAAY out of your league son.By the way,I don't really believe you can squat 315 at all.In fact,I bet you cant even unrack that.Any facts to prove it?Or are we just supposed to believe some ball less #### with a fake name and  internet persona.

Now,I'm not hard to find little man,I live in Zionsville Indiana,just look it up.Dint talk about it be about it.Remember this though.After I'm done with you,you will need a colostomy bag because I will tare your skinny ass up and leave you with a permanent limp.

Once again Billy "The Cock Sucker" Mimnuagh talks bullshit out of his fat fucking ass. I am sure Billy the Bitch's ass looks like a pin cushion from all the fucking needle marks from drugs, and all the homo cocks that have been rammed up it. Billy is getting his test straight from the cock no doubt-which would not surprise me or anyone else.

Hey look at fat ass billy with a 10 foot wide squat stance, and then BARELY can break parallel, and then the cock sucker says his fat ass can rep 315# for 25 reps, and even a 148# woman could. hahahaahahhahahahaha.... ...Yoru FAST ASS could nto even hit 225# for 25 reps.

Then when you call this fat ASSED Piece Of Shit on his bullshit claims he posts up so bimbo cu.nt doing a weak ass, feet 10 feet wide, squat for a SINGLE rep.

HEY FAT ASS BILLY, POST UP A VIDEO OF YOUR COCK SUCKING ASS DOING 315 FOR 25 REPS YOU LITTLE BITCH. And do them ass to grass like I do you fucking retared.

You're lucky your fat ass is not in So Cal or I would beat the living fuck out of you if your cock sucking ass EVER popped off to me in person like you're here, got it Internet keyboard warrior.

Hey Fat Ass Billy, isn't it about time for you to take you DAILY injection of juice??????

That is SOOO HARD..... to ram a needle in your fat ass, at least you could not miss that fat ass of yours with the needle.

So I tell you what fat boy, let me know when you want to get your front teeth knocked out-OK internet bitch. I am not hard to find, I am in San Diego, but I will go out of my way anywhere in So Cal, just let me know when you are going to be around bitch.

After I am done with your homo ass you will be shitting through your toothless mouth, now run along little bitch.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »
Once again Billy "The Cock Sucker" Mimnuagh talks bullshit out of his fat fucking ass. I am sure Billy the Bitch's ass looks like a pin cushion from all the fucking needle marks from drugs, and all the homo cocks that have been rammed up it. Billy is getting his test straight from the cock no doubt-which would not surprise me or anyone else.

Hey look at fat ass billy with a 10 foot wide squat stance, and then BARELY can break parallel, and then the cock sucker says his fat ass can rep 315# for 25 reps, and even a 148# woman could. hahahaahahhahahahaha.... ...Yoru FAST ASS could nto even hit 225# for 25 reps.

Then when you call this fat ASSED Piece Of Shit on his bullshit claims he posts up so bimbo cu.nt doing a weak ass, feet 10 feet wide, squat for a SINGLE rep.

HEY FAT ASS BILLY, POST UP A VIDEO OF YOUR COCK SUCKING ASS DOING 315 FOR 25 REPS YOU LITTLE BITCH. And do them ass to grass like I do you fucking retared.

You're lucky your fat ass is not in So Cal or I would beat the living fuck out of you if your cock sucking ass EVER popped off to me in person like you're here, got it Internet keyboard warrior.

Hey Fat Ass Billy, isn't it about time for you to take you DAILY injection of juice??????

That is SOOO HARD..... to ram a needle in your fat ass, at least you could not miss that fat ass of yours with the needle.

So I tell you what fat boy, let me know when you want to get your front teeth knocked out-OK internet bitch. I am not hard to find, I am in San Diego, but I will go out of my way anywhere in So Cal, just let me know when you are going to be around bitch.

After I am done with your homo ass you will be shitting through your toothless mouth, now run along little bitch.

Not only are you a lousy lifter,your even worse at insults.FAT ASS BILLY,FAT ASS BILLY,Jesus dude,cant you think of any new material.No wonder your mom tried to abort you...oops,sorry,I was supposed to keep that a secret.Oh well,now you know.Kara Boehagian weak?A multi-time USAPL and APF national champ weak?Ha,ha,yeah,your very well versed in powerlifting and strength sports.I guess a women that can outsquat you by 100lbs is weak.What does that make you a paraplegic?

Dude,your a tool and a joke.Your an internet lifter,a guy who has never competed at anything,BRAGGING ABOUT A PISS POOR AND PATHETIC 315 POUND SQUAT... BUT IT WAS FOR 25 REPS.Wow!!!Awesome!!!Your way stronger then a two time junior national powerlifting champ and a 6 time runner up at senior nationals.A guy that even this year was ranked fourth in the country in the masters in powerlifting as noted by a REAL magazine POWERLIFTING USA.There isn't a fucking guy on here who wouldn't laugh at the thought of such stupidity.

As far as you beating me up?I fucked bigger guys then you in jail.A 220lb man is  a joke,in fact,I thought once you reached puberty you were supposed to grow?What happened to you?Oh well,thats ok,you can always post on the internet and make up your lifts,make up that you have 22 inch arms,make up that your a tough guy.I guess its just as good as actually entering competitions and proving it.I'm done with you little man.Just going back and forth with  you is making me feel weak and small.I normally don't communicate with anyone under 275.So,go back to your make believe life.Keep posing in front of the circus mirror and keep exaggerating your lifts.I'm sure someone will take you seriously someday.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2008, 01:31:19 PM »

Not only are you a lousy lifter,your even worse at insults.FAT ASS BILLY,FAT ASS BILLY,Jesus dude,cant you think of any new material.No wonder your mom tried to abort you...oops,sorry,I was supposed to keep that a secret.Oh well,now you know.Kara Boehagian weak?A multi-time USAPL and APF national champ weak?Ha,ha,yeah,your very well versed in powerlifting and strength sports.I guess a women that can outsquat you by 100lbs is weak.What does that make you a paraplegic?

Dude,your a tool and a joke.Your an internet lifter,a guy who has never competed at anything,BRAGGING ABOUT A PISS POOR AND PATHETIC 315 POUND SQUAT... BUT IT WAS FOR 25 REPS.Wow!!!Awesome!!!Your way stronger then a two time junior national powerlifting champ and a 6 time runner up at senior nationals.A guy that even this year was ranked fourth in the country in the masters in powerlifting as noted by a REAL magazine POWERLIFTING USA.There isn't a fucking guy on here who wouldn't laugh at the thought of such stupidity.

As far as you beating me up?I fucked bigger guys then you in jail.A 220lb man is  a joke,in fact,I thought once you reached puberty you were supposed to grow?What happened to you?Oh well,thats ok,you can always post on the internet and make up your lifts,make up that you have 22 inch arms,make up that your a tough guy.I guess its just as good as actually entering competitions and proving it.I'm done with you little man.Just going back and forth with  you is making me feel weak and small.I normally don't communicate with anyone under 275.So,go back to your make believe life.Keep posing in front of the circus mirror and keep exaggerating your lifts.I'm sure someone will take you seriously someday.

Once again Billy "The Cock Sucker" Mimnuagh talks MORE bullshit out of his fat fucking ass...Hey fat boy if you ever talked shit to me in person you would have your head torn off and I would shit down your fat fucking throat. Got it internet keyboard warrior. You talk shit here because you homo ass knows you can run and hide, like the little bitch you are.

You are just a little bitch, my little bitch. I own your bitch ass, I owned it yesterday and I'll own it tomorrow.

Hey, maybe if you pushed your fat ass to 80% bodyfat you might break the 275# barrier. Good luck with that Mr 75% Bodyfat. You are a fat, cock sucking piece of shit loser.

You squat like the biggest fucking pussy I have ever seen. You COULD NOT do a FULL squat if your fat, cock sucking, homo ass life depended on it, your fat ass would get stuck in the hole.

You could NOT hit 225# for 25 reps, maybe not even 15. You're too fucking fat, too fucking weak, and too fuckign out of shape.

You are the reaason ABORTIONS are legal. A dumb fuck who BRAGS about being in the joint...Bwahhahahahahhah aah....you fucking idiot loser.

Like I said you fat ass shit talker, you are lucky you are not in CA, you would be getting dentures.
Now run along little bitch, before I kick your fat ass can around here some more. I bet you're running home to your mommy right now, crying like the little bitch you are about the big kids who beat you up on the internet and how you can't take it anymore. Hahahahahahhaah.

Run along little bitch Billy-you know when you have had the floor mopped with your fat fuckign ass.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2008, 01:36:37 PM »

As far as you beating me up?I fucked bigger guys then you in jail.

Hahahah... Billy the Fat Ass proves up the self ownage that his stupid 3rd grade brain is capableof.

1) Billy the Fat Ass ADMITS he is a convicted loser who serves time in the koint, and

2) Billy the Fat Ass proves, HE IS A FUCKING HOMO WHO FUCKS GUYS IN JAIL!!!

Why am I not surprised you love the cock???

I mean it is so obvious you are in love with men the way you try to prove your sorry ass up here.

Hey Billy the Fat Ass, how many times a day you you inject your ass with steroids cock??? Bwhahaahaahah.

You're so fucking stupid you just owned yourself all over the whole board, a self admitted homo!

Here is fat ass Billy getting a cock from his boyfriend, I bet your homo ass LOVES this exercise-do you do this at night too Billy???

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2008, 02:05:18 PM »
I wasn't going to reply because your post is silly ,but I will reply this last time against my better judgement.First of all the expression " I fucked bigger guys then you in jail" is a fairly common one.Its a form of exaggeration to make a point.I actually was in jail though,as a correctional officer in Maine for two years.So,although I wouldn't expect a pimply faced simpleton like yourself to pick up on the quip,I just wanted to clear that up.Kind of like when you say "Jesus my ass hurts.That gerbil must be as big as a rat by now".Now,we all know that a gerbil cant get that big,but your just exaggerating how much your ass hurts from the multiple anal assaults you receive.

Now,Ive been married for 19 years[probably longer then you have been alive]and have a 14 year old kid?You?Oh,thats right,I don't think they allow gay marriage in Sand Diego.

Lastly,I'm a bit concerned about your fascination with cock.You seem to be consumed by the thought of it.Not that there is anything wrong with being gay,but in your case ,it seems like dick is on your mind a bit too much.Have you ever considered getting some help.Its fairly obvious you are working through some issue and perhaps a doctor can help you out.I'm really worried for you.I hope your not hanging around playgrounds or anything.Really dude,get some help,anyone that is that consumed with thoughts of penis is heading for a disaster.

PS-That video?You couldn't even un-rack that weight.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2008, 02:09:27 PM »
I wasn't going to reply because your post is silly ,but I will reply this last time against my better judgement.First of all the expression " I fucked bigger guys then you in jail" is a fairly common one.Its a form of exaggeration to make a point.I actually was in jail though,as a correctional officer in Maine for two years.So,although I wouldn't expect a pimply faced simpleton like yourself to pick up on the quip,I just wanted to clear that up.Kind of like when you say "Jesus my ass hurts.That gerbil must be as big as a rat by now".Now,we all know that a gerbil cant get that big,but your just exaggerating how much your ass hurts from the multiple anal assaults you receive.

Now,Ive been married for 19 years[probably longer then you have been alive]and have a 14 year old kid?You?Oh,thats right,I don't think they allow gay marriage in Sand Diego.

Lastly,I'm a bit concerned about your fascination with cock.You seem to be consumed by the thought of it.Not that there is anything wrong with being gay,but in your case ,it seems like dick is on your mind a bit too much.Have you ever considered getting some help.Its fairly obvious you are working through some issue and perhaps a doctor can help you out.I'm really worried for you.I hope your not hanging around playgrounds or anything.Really dude,get some help,anyone that is that consumed with thoughts of penis is heading for a disaster.

haha, johnnyvegas=owned.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2008, 02:09:46 PM »

Billy the Fat Ass with more of his stupid, 3rd grade, convict ass bullshit comments.

Hey fat ass, how long has your criminal ass been out of the homo closet???? Do you and Derek Anthony ever get together and do “web cam posing” sessions together???

I bet your hill “Billy” ass works at Wal-mart, because face facts Fat Ass, you’re really too stupid to get a normal job anywhere else.

BTW, how are you able to post from your jail cell> Did they let you out for a shower and you were able to post, or are you on a break from your job peeling potatoes in the jail kitchen?

The funniest thing is you ACTUALLY think those pathetic ass squats you do are something special. I would OWN your ass all of the the gym in squats, because your fat ass could not do a REAL squat. You are a half, ¾ squat loser who thinks poking a needle in his fat ass makes him special.

You're a sad, pathetic loser Hill Billy. You live in a fucked up state, with a bunch of other Hill Billy homo's, and I actually feel sorry for your gay ass.

Hill Billy, I am glad your homo ass came out of the closet though. You should feel proud of yourself. If you and your homo boyfriend ever want to get married come out here to California and I will be the first to make sure you two homo’s get a marriage license.

Now, since you are my little bitch, run along.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2008, 02:11:47 PM »
Billy the Fat Ass with more of his stupid, 3rd grade, convict ass bullshit comments.

Hey fat ass, how long has your criminal ass been out of the homo closet???? Do you and Derek Anthony ever get together and do “web cam posing” sessions together???

I bet your hill “Billy” ass works at Wal-mart, because face facts Fat Ass, you’re really too stupid to get a normal job anywhere else.

BTW, how are you able to post from your jail cell> Did they let you out for a shower and you were able to post, or are you on a break from your job peeling potatoes in the jail kitchen?

The funniest thing is you ACTUALLY think those pathetic ass squats you do are something special. I would OWN your ass all of the the gym in squats, because your fat ass could not do a REAL squat. You are a half, ¾ squat loser who thinks poking a needle in his fat ass makes him special.

You're a sad, pathetic loser Hill Billy. You live in a fucked up state, with a bunch of other Hill Billy homo's, and I actually feel sorry for your gay ass.

Hill Billy, I am glad your homo ass came out of the closet though. You should feel proud of yourself. If you and your homo boyfriend ever want to get married come out here to California and I will be the first to make sure you two homo’s get a marriage license.

Now, since you are my little bitch, run along.

meltdown.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2008, 02:12:53 PM »

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2008, 05:02:14 PM »
now there are two smoldering wrecks of keyboards out there