Author Topic: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.  (Read 13863 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2008, 05:35:16 AM »
Sharma has changed my mind. I am Yates fan but Sharma's intelligence and bravery has shown me that Nasser deserved 1997. I apologize to the TEAM and admit that I was in denial. The TEAM has won a convert

Yeah yeah- SF- just drop the pretense already.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2008, 05:36:17 AM »
That's hot news. I bet your trailer park looks much nicer now with all those Nasser's pics and underpants nailed to the wall. You probably have a little space for Sahrma's goat also when he comes to visit.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2008, 05:36:56 AM »
Sharma has changed my mind. I am Yates fan but Sharma's intelligence and bravery has shown me that Nasser deserved 1997. I apologize to the TEAM and admit that I was in denial. The TEAM has won a convert

After getting owned by DreadL  Squaddy has to drop his smoke and mirrors routine.

Dave --PHONE!!!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2008, 05:37:35 AM »

this is why we do what we do. I have had many pm from people who congratulate me on my bravery and for speaking up. also, many are unhappy with drealords stalking and bitterness. I am more sympathetic as he is not working, has little money and is lonely. I feel sorry for him, truly.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2008, 05:38:25 AM »
Ha ha ha

SF exposed again. Nowhere to hide
Poor baby

Maggie must be pissed now that they'll have to move again.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2008, 05:39:47 AM »
this is why we do what we do. I have had many pm from people who congratulate me on my bravery and for speaking up. also, many are unhappy with drealords stalking and bitterness. I am more sympathetic as he is not working, has little money and is lonely. I feel sorry for him, truly.

Aww- is that the best you can do? project your life on me?
C'mon sharma you can do better than that.
Ran out of nasser stock posts?

Ha ha ha
Look at the little goatherder melt in shame and aquirm

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2008, 05:40:54 AM »

Yes, DL's stalking and threatening to post personal info to keep people quiet is a little tiresome. As are his constant stock anti-Muslim replies. I think Ron is getting tired of the personal shit being posted and constant racism.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2008, 05:41:02 AM »

Your "bravery" is truly breathtaking. Why don't we play Russian roulette with a full barrel gun you and I. You go first!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2008, 05:44:41 AM »
Yes, DL's stalking and threatening to post personal info to keep people quiet is a little tiresome. As are his constant stock anti-Muslim replies. I think Ron is getting tired of the personal shit being posted and constant racism.

Too bad SF - your personal info was already posted.
How does it feel to be Derek's bitch?
Poor Sf melted down and apologized frantically to Derek to forgive him
It doesn't get any worse than that.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2008, 05:45:23 AM »
Nice avoidance here of the FACT that huge Nasser's back is beating the former racist and  convicted burglar Yates.
Front, back and side Nasser is the clear winner.

why do you keep posting photoshoped pics? You have been exposed many times for this, yet you continue.... ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2008, 05:45:47 AM »
Dreadlord/Barracuda threatened to get bigbobs fired from his job and make a myspace page about him if he kept posting nasty things about Dorian. LMAO, they are so scared of the truth they/he threatened to create websites about him and post his info all because he didn't rate their man in trunks ;D talk about sad and desperate

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2008, 05:49:28 AM »
HAHAHA

SF melting down badly.
Will maggie COMFORT you later?

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2008, 05:57:07 AM »

Yeah because you never did any stalking before you got owned by big bad derek.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2008, 06:00:41 AM »
Yeah because you never did any stalking before you got owned by big bad derek.

He never fully recovered from that. Maggie had to change the lock on the trailer.
Things looked bleak for 'ol SF for awhile

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2008, 06:01:44 AM »
lmao @ "maggie"

beautiful contemporary example of Squadfather being owned....

btw, how many nicks does this fat pancake have.....quakeroats, squadfather, sweetmuscles.....one isnt enough?.....what an ass clown

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2008, 06:06:42 AM »
lmao @ "maggie"

beautiful contemporary example of Squadfather being owned....

btw, how many nicks does this fat pancake have.....quakeroats, squadfather, sweetmuscles.....one isnt enough?.....what an ass clown

yeah he tried to establish a dual identity by attacking himself and his fiancee' How low can you go?.  :-\

He kept this up trying to convince people that he wasn't SF until he opened his Quaker account. Not that it fooled any of us. You gotta give him at least a "D" for effort.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2008, 06:07:45 AM »
the squadfather is the greatest, most famous poster ever from this place. you people added together are worth less than this guy's big toe.

Again, it is a shame hat when confronted with visual evidence of Nasser's victory that the same angry, unemployed and rank failures have to resort to posting the personal detail of people - something squadfather never do - and racism and stalking.

Very sad. However it proves that this man alone is not something they can argue around as the stunning beauty of his physique is plain as day ;D Have fun thinking of Nasser in your parent's hovels HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2008, 06:09:44 AM »
the squadfather is the greatest, most famous poster ever from this place. you people added together are worth less than this guy's big toe.

Again, it is a shame hat when confronted with visual evidence of Nasser's victory that the same angry, unemployed and rank failures have to resort to posting the personal detail of people - something squadfather never do - and racism and stalking.

Very sad. However it proves that this man alone is not something they can argue around as the stunning beauty of his physique is plain as day ;D Have fun thinking of Nasser in your parent's hovels HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Ha ha ha yourself
I see you're back to your canned responses little goatherder.
Anything else?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2008, 06:12:15 AM »
Self owning by sweetmuscles aka Quakeroats aka SF  ;D

Absolutely Goat. Alex played this one beautifully and even had the obese trailer park loser begging Derek in pms to stop. It was very, very funny and no surprise that trailerfather ran away like all true cowardly bullies do when called out

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2008, 06:20:36 AM »

Isnt that something that Team Nasser should wear when Nassers name is mentioned - Poor SF aint taken his shame hat off since he got royally owned.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2008, 07:06:40 AM »
Isnt that something that Team Nasser should wear when Nassers name is mentioned - Poor SF aint taken his shame hat off since he got royally owned.

He thought he could waltz in here and start shit and paid the price.

He must be truly stupid to keep trying to antagonize people who never bothered with him before.
Stupidity comes with a heavy price

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2008, 07:12:53 AM »
Sweet Muscles is Squad!? Man! This place never fails to amaze. Next you'll tell me that Sharma is bobs/Nasser and there is no Santa Claus.  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2008, 08:17:07 AM »
Yet, I have yet to see bobs take Sharma to task for either his stridency or his racism. Until he does, his silence on these points is tacit condonation.

It's no one's responsibility to go out of their way to "take to task" another member and not doing so in no way implies agreement to all of that member's posts.

Is every "white" poster expected to publicly condemn all questionable comments made by other "white" posters to to prove they are not each others' gimmick?

Besides, I've already posted differences of opinion on certain matters with Sharma in the past.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2008, 08:35:27 AM »
Im sorry but this is the dumbest shit ive ever read.  How is it that Sharma is so "intelligent and brave?" Because he constantly obsesses over a muscular man in a thong?  ???

He's not standing up against some horrible oppressor.  Hes arguing on a internet forum about which man looks better naked and oiled up. :-X

You guys take this shit way too fucking seriously. :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2008, 09:10:29 AM »
It's no one's responsibility to go out of their way to "take to task" another member and not doing so in no way implies agreement to all of that member's posts.

Is every "white" poster expected to publicly condemn all questionable comments made by other "white" posters to to prove they are not each others' gimmick?

Besides, I've already posted differences of opinion on certain matters with Sharma in the past.
Hmm. Point taken. I suppose racism is a bit of bugbear with me. I do take note and exception where I find it, and regardless of the race of the poster. I'm sure you've noted that I don't much (ever?) talk about the Dorian or the Nasser angle, but rather address the usually strident and cloying Sharma et al. post. More fun to be had that way.