Author Topic: Palin's Favorability Ratings Begin to Falter  (Read 4574 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Palin's Favorability Ratings Begin to Falter
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:33 PM »
Thank God I live in Canada !!

Canada has a god?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 07:23:30 PM »
If McCain loses it won't be because of Palin.  It'll be because the public does not believe McCain will be able to handle & govern our economy and financial institutions.

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 07:46:50 PM »
Is Newsweek "liberal?"  ::) I know they fact check and their polling and accuracy has never been in question. 

Just for you "Coach", since you don't believe your lying eyes:
http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stumper/archive/2008/09/16/palin-s-favorability-ratings-begin-to-falter.aspx

Yes, Newsweek is VERY liberal. The I think 12 staff writers, 10 are liberal/Dems and 2 are Republican. Guess which ones get put to the back of the bus?

pjaffe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 08:54:13 PM »
Yes, Newsweek is VERY liberal. The I think 12 staff writers, 10 are liberal/Dems and 2 are Republican. Guess which ones get put to the back of the bus?

The fcking moronic ones like you?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:32 PM »
BS...everything has been released (legal) and she's been exhonerated. The only people that are making shit up about it is the left. In case you haven't noticed, the media has backed off of Palin because they know they had nothing on her and created the propaganda. The left are TOTALLY afraid of her and McCain, if they were not, this smear campaign wouldn't have been half as bad as they made it. BTW, she made Charlie Gibson look like a total ASS which is another reason why they backed off of her this week!! She's owning the liberal media and now they really have no where to go.

The troopergate investigation was started before she was named VP... Why cant 1 fucking republican ever speak FACTUAL TRUTH!!!!!!

She has not been... her husband just got supnead and 14/14 of a bipartasan oversite committee voted to investiage her (8 rep 6 dems)  now the state investigation committee about this 5 members  (state senators 3 rep 2 dems) and the FINAL VOTE was from a republican senator from her HOME TOWN..

She made him look like an ass becasue she didnt know  what the bush doct was??  LOL... He made her say she can see russia from Alaska too right?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »
Repost

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 09:07:34 PM »
Palin said nearly 20% of the US' energy comes form Alaska.

Our own dept of energy says Alaska only delivers 3.5% of US energy.

Joe?

but 240...i thought she was an "expert" on us energy???? ::)

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »
The troopergate investigation was started before she was named VP... Why cant 1 fucking republican ever speak FACTUAL TRUTH!!!!!!

She has not been... her husband just got supnead and 14/14 senate members voted to investiage her(8 rep 6 dems)  now the state investigation committee about this 5 members  3 rep 2 dems and the FINAL VOTE was from a republican senator from her HOME TOWN..

She made him look like an ass becasue she didnt know  what the bush doct was??  LOL... He made her say she can see russia from Alaska too right?

Learn too keep up Junior, like most of the liberal press, you're wrong......again.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 09:10:07 PM »

She claimed Alaska supplies 20% of all Americas Energy...  Which is false!!!! In actuality they supply about 2.5% (factcheck.org) They may have Oil in her state, but Nuclear, Coal, Wind, Solar, Water and other forms i suppose all come from Alaska too? LOL

RIGHT COACH????

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 09:14:07 PM »
Learn too keep up Junior, like most of the liberal press, you're wrong......again.

Joe...serious question:

How does it feel? you are definitely a man set in your ways, politically, religiously, emotionally....

How does it feel to be so...robotic? to lack inner struggle?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 09:14:27 PM »

When asked about her lack of foreign policy credentials, her answer to Charlie Gibson was something like "I believe that my energy experience helps with..."

I worked for almost 2 years at a college career center.  I've practice-interviewed hundreds of kids preparing for REAL job interviews.

Anytime you ask a question about topic A, and they respond with "I believe my "experience" with Topic B will help...", it's a direct signal they don't know shit about topic A.

The Putins of this world aren't stupid.  Her experience in unsuccessfully pimping an oil pipeline doesn't make her prepared for an oil crisis, financial meltdown, housing market, etc.

As much as I hated the guy, I sure do miss Mitt Romney right now.  He's strong with the economy, and she's not.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:12 PM »
Il give you a chance to look it up.... then come back and post the FACTS....

if you dont... Il OWN you once again...

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »
hey Coach Keith Olberman asked if you would give him a job since he got fired... LOL tune in at 8pm tomorrow to see how show he was fired from... :)

Also you saaid Chris Matthews got fired, tune in tomorrow for Hardball.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »
hey Coach Keith Olberman asked if you would give him a job since he got fired... LOL tune in at 8pm tomorrow to see how show he was fired from... :)

more lib lies.  I checked my DirecTV and they're a lib lie factory too.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 09:21:33 PM »
Il give you a chance to look it up.... then come back and post the FACTS....

if you dont... Il OWN you once again...

he wont....he simply doesnt respond to posts that are fact based, proving him wrong, or asking for honest answers.....

The Coach

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 09:25:25 PM »

By Howard Kurtz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, September 8, 2008; C01

MSNBC is removing Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews as the anchors of live political events, bowing to growing criticism that they are too opinionated to be seen as neutral in the heat of the presidential campaign.

David Gregory, the NBC newsman and White House correspondent who also hosts a program on MSNBC, will take over during such events as this fall's presidential and vice presidential debates and election night.

The move, confirmed by spokesmen for both networks, follows increasingly loud complaints about Olbermann's anchor role at the Democratic and Republican conventions. Olbermann, who regularly assails President Bush and GOP nominee John McCain on his "Countdown" program, was effusive in praising the acceptance speech of Democratic nominee Barack Obama. He drew flak Thursday when the Republicans played a video that included a tribute to the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks, saying that if the networks had done that, "we would be rightly eviscerated at all quarters, perhaps by the Republican Party itself, for exploiting the memories of the dead, and perhaps even for trying to evoke that pain again. If you reacted to that videotape the way I did, I apologize."

Matthews, who has criticized politicians in both parties, drew less criticism for his convention role but became a divisive figure during the primaries when he described how he was inspired by Obama's speeches and made disparaging remarks about Hillary Clinton, for which he later apologized.

In May, MSNBC President Phil Griffin said in an interview that during live events Olbermann and Matthews "put on different hats. I think the audience gets it. . . . I see zero problem."

But NBC News journalists, who often appear on the cable channel, did see a problem, arguing behind the scenes that MSNBC's move to the left -- which includes a new show, debuting tonight, for Air America radio host Rachel Maddow -- was tarnishing their reputation for fairness. Tom Brokaw, the interim host of "Meet the Press," said that at times Olbermann and Matthews went too far.

Olbermann and Matthews will remain as analysts during major political events, and officials at both networks, who declined to be identified discussing personnel moves, said Olbermann had initiated the discussions to clarify his role. They said Olbermann's influence at MSNBC would in no way be diminished and that the shift would enable him and Matthews to offer more candid analysis during live coverage. Olbermann confirmed yesterday he had initiated the discussions.

"Phil and I have debated this set-up since late winter/early spring (with me saying, 'Are you sure this flies?' and him saying, 'Yes, but let's judge it event by event') and I think we both reached the same point during the RNC," Olbermann said by e-mail.

Olbermann was involved in several on-air incidents during the conventions that drew unwanted attention. He told morning host Joe Scarborough, a former Republican congressman, to "get a shovel" as Scarborough was defending the McCain campaign. And when GOP strategist Mike Murphy was debating Matthews, Olbermann could be heard saying, "Let's wrap him up."

These and other clashes fueled a sense that conservative voices are less than welcome at MSNBC as it has tried to position itself as a left-wing alternative to Fox News Channel. Olbermann disputes this view, calling the incidents "overblown." Still, the network canceled Tucker Carlson's show in March and has diminished his role. And Dan Abrams, the veteran NBC legal analyst and former MSNBC general manager, had his program dropped last month to make room for Maddow, an Olbermann protege.

MSNBC's more liberal outlook has boosted its ratings, though it remains the third-place cable news channel. But both parties began castigating its coverage last spring. Steve Schmidt, McCain's top strategist, called the network "an organ of the Democratic National Committee," and Clinton campaign chairman Terry McAuliffe said Matthews was "in the tank" for Obama.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/08/AR2008090800008_pf.html

Find me something that says they have been REHIRED

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »
Did you pull those numbers out of your ass along with the anal beads?

The Coach

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 09:28:43 PM »
Did you pull those numbers out of your ass along with the anal beads?

Great, another lib gimmick..........way to go Ron!

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 09:36:58 PM »
Wah, Wah, Ron!  He caught me in a lie that I can't back up....Wah!!!

Great, another lib gimmick..........way to go Ron!

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 09:38:53 PM »

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 09:51:03 PM »
Whats so funny to me.  Every time you don''t agree with a Republican you are called names "you lib, you liberal, you left winger, you are far left, you dem, etc..   Funny thing, i liked McCain before this election. Im not a "liberal or a Conservative" I'm BOTH liberal AND Conservative it depends on WHAT ISSUE. If you are ALWAYS liberal or ALWAYS Conservative you are a dumb fuck that doesn't listen to issues. Your mother should be slapped for not swallowing you. McCain kept saying he wanted a nice campaign, no mud slinging, "America wants clean campaigning" he went around all over the country saying that.  When you ask him why his campaign has launched one of the worst in history he says "Obama wouldn't agree to town hall meetings"  So because he didn't agree to "McCain's way" (awwww how sad) that means sling countless lies that get disproved on the DAILY as BOLD FACE LIES!!!

Also, the fact he met Palin once 2 years ago, and a 15 min conversation and he decided she was qualified, shows ALL AMERICANS he didn't pic her for the best of the country he picked her so he could get elected no matter how much dirt she has.  THIS is going to be the reason he loses, not because she has dirt and is a nitwit, but, because he made poor judgment in choosing his VP.

No wonder the Christians didn't like him, he cheated on his ugly wife with a Rich woman, and then married  her a month later, NICE CHRISTIAN, but he questions "Obama's faith"  blahhhhhhh

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »
I worshipped mccain in the 2000 election.

Now, he's just a Bush clone.

And even karl Rove said he needs to stop lying in his ads.  When Karl Rove calls you dishonest, it's time to re-evaluate things.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »
240, Obama is a junior senator, with little to no political experience, whereas mccain is a decorated war veteran who has served his time in the senate.  But your right, lets vote for a guy simply because he is black, thats smart.

McCain is famous for getting sodomized as a pow for 5 years

Obama has pretty much earned everything in his life. McCain is where he is because he's an admiral's son.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:23 PM »
McCain did a great thing serving his country.

They both love the USA.  Eitehr man could be making a lot more mone in the private sector.

You have to decide if you like how things are, or if you want change.

Mccain claims to be the 'change guy', but has many Bush positions, so not a lot can change.
Obama will change things, as his platform is very different from Bush.

It you're happy now, vote mccain.
If you're not, vote Obama.

It's that simple.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2008, 10:04:39 PM »
I'm not an Obama supporter, but I would have to be a retard to not vote for him for this upcoming election.  McCain/Palin represents 100%, pure, uncut incompentence.  His biggest mistake was announcing Palin as his VP.  That alone, lost his vote from me, as the more intelligent voters all knew that he pulled her in to combat Obama's appeal.  The biggest mistake is that his campaign did not do the necessary diligence to check that she also had the brains to go with the looks.