Author Topic: Dorian's Legs.  (Read 9424 times)

England_1

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorian's Legs.
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »
Dorian's legs were just incredible. Absolutely masterful. Left is 1994. Right is 1993.

Team Yates

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 02:19:56 PM »
With a name like Sweetmuscle..I can just imagine what "SWEET MUSCLE" you're referring to.

seriously though, you say its gay to look at bodybuilding shots yet you cum here to look at bodybuilding shots.
it might be gay for you bro but not all of us.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 05:40:54 PM »
Who the phuck stares at a mans legs ? I wouldn't be surprised if those ae Nassoils legs...

No man u should knw the diff. between Dorian's legs and Nassers..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »
Dorian's legs were just incredible. Absolutely masterful. Left is 1994. Right is 1993.

Bravo u r right.. The intention of this thread is 2 show that Dorian's legs in 94 which is considerd as his worst shape ever (of course after 97) were still very good and at their best condition.. Even some ppl here said they were better than his legs in 93 which is considerd his best shape ever.. I am just wondering how to keep his legs at their best in 94 while failing 2 keep his upper body in the same condition.. May be his legs wre coming 2 shape b4 his upper body?!.. In 95 his legs were good but smaller and a little softer than bth 93 and 94..

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 05:51:09 PM »
Outstanding Legs on Dorian, the pic on the left is 1994 Olympia photo-shoot the one on right is 1993 Olympia Photo-shoot.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »
Bravo u r right.. The intention of this thread is 2 show that Dorian's legs in 94 which is considerd as his worst shape ever (of course after 97) were still very good and at their best condition.. Even some ppl here said they were better than his legs in 93 which is considerd his best shape ever.. I am just wondering how to keep his legs at their best in 94 while failing 2 keep his upper body in the same condition.. May be his legs wre coming 2 shape b4 his upper body?!.. In 95 his legs were good but smaller and a little softer than bth 93 and 94..
it's all lighting buddy don't get too excited  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 05:56:11 PM »
it's all lighting buddy don't get too excited  ;)

No man I have the videos of bth contests and noticed this long ago.. Check more pics. and u will see..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2008, 08:33:37 PM »
seriously though, you say its gay to look at bodybuilding shots yet you cum here to look at bodybuilding shots.
it might be gay for you bro but not all of us.
See Squabby..I come here to unwind ..Let loose on the Queer boys..I'm not into bodybuilding the way others(the phags) are. Like I would know to whom those legs b
elong to ?? Seriously... The gay community on this board grows by the day..It's pathetic ..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »
No man u should knw the diff. between Dorian's legs and Nassers..
Actually I don't..Nor do I care ..Doesn't make me, any more fortunate ..Or less fortunate(thank god).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2008, 08:37:38 PM »

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »
See Squabby..I come here to unwind ..Let loose on the Queer boys..I'm not into bodybuilding the way others(the phags) are. Like I would know to whom those legs b
elong to ?? Seriously... The gay community on this board grows by the day..It's pathetic ..

yea right. another guy who claims that bodybuilding is gay yet is drawn to it like a moth to a flame. funny that most of your posts are about homsexuality and yet you deliberately come to a bodybuilding site and talk about bodybuilders like Nasser and Dorian whilst claiming it's gay.
epic closet case ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 08:44:58 PM »
yea right. another guy who claims that bodybuilding is gay yet is drawn to it like a moth to a flame. funny that most of your posts are about homsexuality and yet you deliberately come to a bodybuilding site and talk about bodybuilders like Nasser and Dorian whilst claiming it's gay.
epic closet case ;D
Sorry Squabby..Just because your sexuality is in question ..Don't confuse it with mine..I'm a man .. You looked at Nassoils physique and thought "man look at those Sweetmuscles" ..Hence your name...Don't confuse me with yourself..We're both men ..But I'm a different man from yourself..I'm the straight kind ..you ..well ..You know..?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 08:49:37 PM »
Sorry Squabby..Just because your sexuality is in question ..Don't confuse it with mine..I'm a man .. You looked at Nassoils physique and thought "man look at those Sweetmuscles" ..Hence your name...Don't confuse me with yourself..We're both men ..But I'm a different man from yourself..I'm the straight kind ..you ..well ..You know..?

yea right. protesting your heterosexuality in meltdown form to anonymous strangers on a bodybuilding forum. hahahaha brutal insecurity  ;D ;D ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »
yea right. protesting your heterosexuality in meltdown form to anonymous strangers on a bodybuilding forum. hahahaha brutal insecurity  ;D ;D ;D

HAHA! Insecurity? I've been here for yrs..You for wks.and you're already on your way to topping my posts...Who's melting? You're the one (Squabby) that made racist remarks about BAbu's nationality,black people and trailer parks ..And we know how that blew up in you face ..Yeah..I'm insecure. ::) ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2008, 09:05:20 PM »
HAHA! Insecurity? I've been here for yrs..You for wks.and you're already on your way to topping my posts...Who's melting? You're the one (Squabby) that made racist remarks about BAbu's nationality,black people and trailer parks ..And we know how that blew up in you face ..Yeah..I'm insecure. ::) ::)

epic stalking of 2 year old posts . you say you come here to "unwind" yet all you do is look at nude men (and call that gay) and talk about nasser's underwear and call everyone else gay.
if you can't see the red flags everyone else can ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
dorian legs look good in those close up shots.

problem is, as soon as he stands next to someone else (like Shawn) we quickly see that his quads, although massive, severely needed more cuts.

Flower Boy Ran Away

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 09:46:50 PM »

problem is, as soon as he stands next to someone else (like Shawn) we quickly see that his quads, although massive, severely needed more cuts.

exactly true. Most of his top competitors had better legs

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 09:49:43 PM »
exactly true. Most of his top competitors had better legs

agreed.
Flower Boy Ran Away

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 09:51:14 PM »
calves looking strong in that pic but could've definately used more upper leg development in comparison to his competitiors

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 11:39:24 PM »
epic stalking of 2 year old posts . you say you come here to "unwind" yet all you do is look at nude men (and call that gay) and talk about nasser's underwear and call everyone else gay.
if you can't see the red flags everyone else can ;D

Epic Squad  gimmick account denying his latent homosexual tendancies  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2008, 01:32:30 AM »

Quote Ironaman Jan 1995 former IFBB Judge Roger Schwab 1994 Mr Olympia

" Best Legs - Yates from top to bottom "

This quote is directly from the 1994 Mr. Olympia and as usual you're always in direct opposition to what the judges think , the only muscle that Shawn has better is the rectus femoris , being the ignorant to anatomy and competitive bodybuilding no wonder why you have professional contest photographers calling you retard and your opinion never coincides with the IFBB judges

legs Hulkster from top to bottom , Rectus Femoris Vastus Lateralis (Externus) Vastus Intermedius Vastus Medialis (Internus) Sartorius , Tensor Fasciae Latae , Gastrocnemius  Medial Head , Lateral Head , Soleus , hamstrings ,  Biceps Femoris, Long Head ,  Biceps Femoris, Short Head ,  Semitendinosus , Semimembranosus

learn what ' legs ' before commenting on who has better legs. as usual IFBB judges own you and so do I  ;) countdown until Hulkster claims the judges are wrong again lol .....3.....2.....1....

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2008, 02:52:23 AM »
Dorian had great legs and calves. You have to be a hypocrit to say otherwise. That comparison is interesting once again, Sherief. I think that Dorian's conditioning is actually a bit better in '94 but he's a bit fuller in '93. Could be the lighting also. Very close though.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2008, 03:18:07 AM »
Awesome shots ND, Dorian had Fantastic Thigh Rods, his hamstrings were awesome as well with size, hardness, seperation, dencity etc...and of course his Calves were more than likely the best set ever on a MR OLYMPIA CHAMPION.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2008, 03:23:46 AM »
Let's not forget that calves are also a very important part of the "leg"

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2008, 03:28:35 AM »
Let's not forget that calves are also a very important part of the "leg"

Some will even go as far as to say that it's the lower part of the leg, right beneath the knee. But Ronnie's fans consider those people as lying bastards.