Author Topic: Kaká: Best Athlete In The World.  (Read 9167 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Kaká: Best Athlete In The World.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 07:03:31 AM »
Ronaldinho when he decides to get fit again and stop the party.  >:(

Oh...Monica!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 07:18:46 AM »
Ronaldinho when he decides to get fit again and stop the party.  >:(

Isn't he the one who got robbed by those tranny hookers? 

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2008, 07:30:18 AM »
Ronaldo is World Player of the Year.

Hope this helps.

didnt kaka win that this year?????

Isn't he the one who got robbed by those tranny hookers? 
he is ronaldinho... long hair

you are mistaking him with ronaldo... bald and fat

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2008, 07:42:56 AM »
Ahem...

He's got some tough comp. in Ronaldinho

excellent! at his best, he is better.
tank u jesus

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2008, 07:47:00 AM »
In other news:

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FAGGY SOCCER PLAYERS IN AMERICA-----so do us a favor and keep your little fairy sport news off the G&O ;D

thanks  :D

No one outside the U.S cares seeing a bunch of overweight 350 lbs guys, who can barely walk without having a heart attack, playing a sport that has ten minutes interruptions every two minutes. This is the concept you don't seem to grasp in your American mind.

And this is an international and not American board. The owner is American/Israeli and most members are American, yes, but it is still an international board. You need to open your mind for new possibilities and explore new horizons, instead of remaining with your hillbilly cowboy mentality.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 07:52:16 AM »
But it takes NO upper body skill or strength.  He may have great footwork and can handle a ball which would make him a great soccer player but to call him an All-Round Greatest Athlete is a huge stretch.  He may be uncoordinated in everything else.

Again, show me a single sport that demands all physical attributes there is, like strengh, coordination, stamina and power? There isn't any. The closest thing are triathlon, pentathlon and decathlon, but these three sports are a combination of several sports that demand more stamina than anything els, and in the case of decathlon it involves sports that demand no athletic kills whatsoever, like shooting a gun and riding a horse. This is why I believe that the title of greatest athlete in the World should go to the best athlete of the World's most popular sport. In this case, this would be Kaká.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008, 08:00:49 AM »
Caca = "shit" in French. Hope this helps.

Means the same in spanish too.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 08:03:09 AM »
hahahahhaa, can you imagine this skinny faggggot nerd in the NFL?

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2008, 08:19:39 AM »
But it takes NO upper body skill or strength.  He may have great footwork and can handle a ball which would make him a great soccer player but to call him an All-Round Greatest Athlete is a huge stretch.  He may be uncoordinated in everything else.

You'd be surprised how much upper body strength can help in soccer. Balance and upper body strength helps tremendously especially when dealing with high balls: ie heading in congested areas.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2008, 08:23:10 AM »
soccer players are good runners, that's it, terrible athletes, NFL players are the best athletes.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2008, 08:24:51 AM »

bullshit

gymnasts are the best athletes

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2008, 08:52:42 AM »
hahahahhaa, can you imagine this skinny faggggot nerd in the NFL?

He wouldn't be in the NFL because he's a real athlete who is agile and has stamina, and not a 350 lbs obese who needs to stop and rest for 10 minutes after 2 minutes of of walking 5 yards. American football players are the least athletic of any athletes, and that's a well known fact. You have proven yourself to be, once again, an ignorant American.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2008, 08:54:43 AM »
soccer players are good runners, that's it, terrible athletes, NFL players are the best athletes.

You prove your ignorance once again. NFL players are overweight, unathletic and can barely move for more than a few minutes before needing to rest for an hour.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2008, 08:56:34 AM »
hahahahhaa, double post bitter eurotrash meltdown. :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2008, 08:59:17 AM »

bullshit

gymnasts are the best athletes

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2008, 09:01:32 AM »

excellent display of manliness by these great athletes

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2008, 09:06:20 AM »
hahahahhaa, double post bitter eurotrash meltdown. :D

From what I've heard, you live in a trailer. I think you're hardly in the position to call anyone trash... ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »
  You prove your ignorance once again. NFL players are overweight, unathletic and can barely move for more than a few minutes before needing to rest for an hour.

Kaka it is an honor having you post here.  But you are only a great soccer player and athlete.  NOT even close to being the best all-round athlete in the world.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2008, 09:09:21 AM »
  From what I've heard, you live in a trailer. I think you're hardly in the position to call anyone trash... ;)
don't live in a trailer but you are skinny eurotrash if you're even comparing that skinny mulatto nerd to the elite athletes of the mighty NFL.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2008, 09:15:36 AM »
don't live in a trailer but you are skinny eurotrash if you're even comparing that skinny mulatto nerd to the elite athletes of the mighty NFL.

How are the "mighty" players of the NFL better than him? Can they run faster than him? No. Can they kick harder than him? No. Do they have more stamina than him? No. Are they more agile than him? No. More coordinated? No. The only thing they have more is sheer bulk, and it's not mostly muscle either. Explain to all of us how are the players of a sport that has 10 minutes of interruption for every 2 minutes of game more athletic than the players of a sport that consists of 45 minutes of never ending action? I am waiting for your explanation, trailer trash boy. ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2008, 09:27:10 AM »
  How are the "mighty" players of the NFL better than him? Can they run faster than him? No. Can they kick harder than him? No. Do they have more stamina than him? No. Are they more agile than him? No. More coordinated? No. The only thing they have more is sheer bulk, and it's not mostly muscle either. Explain to all of us how are the players of a sport that has 10 minutes of interruption for every 2 minutes of game more athletic than the players of a sport that consists of 45 minutes of never ending action? I am waiting for your explanation, trailer trash boy. ;)

You are NOT faster than any running back in the NFL.  What is your 40 time.  Like I said you are a great soccer player.  Just leave it at that. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2008, 09:38:00 AM »
  He wouldn't be in the NFL because he's a real athlete who is agile and has stamina, and not a 350 lbs obese who needs to stop and rest for 10 minutes after 2 minutes of of walking 5 yards. American football players are the least athletic of any athletes, and that's a well known fact. You have proven yourself to be, once again, an ignorant American.

Here are videos of many guys who can do what you do on the soccer field with the ball.  By the way I don't see you much in any of them

kids doig stuff you can't

And there are MANY more.  So please save what dignity you have left and just take it that you are a great soccer player and thats it.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2008, 10:11:36 AM »
You are NOT faster than any running back in the NFL.  What is your 40 time.  Like I said you are a great soccer player.  Just leave it at that. 

Wow, you really think I am him? I'm flattered. Thanks. Unfortunately, just because I defend him that doesen't make me him. Anyway, there isn't any athlete in the World that deserves to be regarded as great as Kaká. He is the best in the World'd most popular sport.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »
the best athletes play australian rules football. its the only sport that requires the use of hand, feet, catching, kicking, hard hits, tackling, sprinting, stamina, blocking, anticipation, accuracy, teamwork.

soccer is to sport as g4p is to bodybuilding.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »
the best athletes play australian rules football. its the only sport that requires the use of hand, feet, catching, kicking, hard hits, tackling, sprinting, stamina, blocking, anticipation, accuracy, teamwork.

soccer is to sport as g4p is to bodybuilding.

Very good point.  Rugby is about the same as soccer but all the other mixed in.