Author Topic: Kaká: Best Athlete In The World.  (Read 9152 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Kaká: Best Athlete In The World.
« on: September 17, 2008, 01:59:45 PM »
  This is a follow up to the discussion there was in this board a few days ago. To answer the question, Kaká is undoubtedly the greatest athlete in the World currently. The reason for this is that he is the best player of the most popular sport, so there is strong reason to regard him as such, although I'm sure that biased Americans will disagree. Here is a video of him:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvB2jw23QGY

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: Kaká: Best Athlete In The World.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 02:12:47 PM »
is he natural? :D
tank u jesus

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 02:17:44 PM »
cig....you lost me at :41 when i only saw one goal.....

action packed :(

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 02:49:07 PM »
  This is a follow up to the discussion there was in this board a few days ago. To answer the question, Kaká is undoubtedly the greatest athlete in the World currently. The reason for this is that he is the best player of the most popular sport, so there is strong reason to regard him as such, although I'm sure that biased Americans will disagree. Here is a video of him:

wrong.  can he throw, can he hit, can he catch, can he run fast, can he run long distance, can he step into any sports and be competitive with professionals in that sports naturally

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 02:57:42 PM »
Caca = "shit" in French. Hope this helps.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 03:00:25 PM »

hahahaha, put the crack pipe down son...

ronaldo in his best years was MILLIONS years ahead of kaka..

he is a good player ,just this...not the best soccer player even less the best athlete...
!

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »
hahahaha, put the crack pipe down son...

ronaldo in his best years was MILLIONS years ahead of kaka..

he is a good player ,just this...not the best soccer player even less the best athlete...

I am not your son. Furthermore, I said he is the best athlete in the World today. Learn to read, nincompoop. And I base my argument that he is the best athlete because he's the best at the World's most popular sport.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 03:18:49 PM »
wrong.  can he throw, can he hit, can he catch, can he run fast, can he run long distance, can he step into any sports and be competitive with professionals in that sports naturally

Obviously there are a million different sports, and no one can be good at all of them. So trying to decide who's the best based on who can play the most sports is futile. No athlete excels at more than one sport with the exception of trathletes and pentathletes, and you can't consider them the best in the World because in the case of trathletes, and even though they excel at 3 different sports, all of them have the common denominator of being endurance-based. So I propose the criteria to determine the World's best athlete as the one who can excel the most at the sport that has the biggest following. Going by the criteria, Kaká is the best by far. And "soocer" demands endurance, speed, coordination and strengh, making it a very complete sport and thus those who excel at it are very complete athletes.                                                         

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »
Ahem...

He's got some tough comp. in Ronaldinho

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 03:35:43 PM »
  Obviously there are a million different sports, and no one can be good at all of them. So trying to decide who's the best based on who can play the most sports is futile. No athlete excels at more than one sport with the exception of trathletes and pentathletes, and you can't consider them the best in the World because in the case of trathletes, and even though they excel at 3 different sports, all of them have the common denominator of being endurance-based. So I propose the criteria to determine the World's best athlete as the one who can excel the most at the sport that has the biggest following. Going by the criteria, Kaká is the best by far. And "soocer" demands endurance, speed, coordination and strengh, making it a very complete sport and thus those who excel at it are very complete athletes.                                                         

But it takes NO upper body skill or strength.  He may have great footwork and can handle a ball which would make him a great soccer player but to call him an All-Round Greatest Athlete is a huge stretch.  He may be uncoordinated in everything else.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 06:38:03 PM »
He has great soccer skills, that is NO WAY makes him the greatest athlete. How fast can he run? How high/far can he jump? How strong is he? How agile is he? These things are the main factors when deciding the best athlete?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 06:42:19 PM »
Christiano Ronaldo

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 06:45:46 PM »

he doesn't wear star wars helmet when plays like Kamalli does when he "performs" so right there that dq's him from the title of the best athlete.
I bet he never even mentioned Muscle Tech as the reason for his success. Some athlete????

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »
The best athlete in the world are the Gold Medal winners in the Olympic Decathalon...end of thread.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »
ronaldo

ronaldinho

messi

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 06:54:50 PM »
The best athlete in the world are the Gold Medal winners in the Olympic Decathalon...end of thread.
Sure they can run, jump and throw objects. But can they hike up their trunks, flex their ass?
I think NOT.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 04:20:24 AM »
  I am not your son. Furthermore, I said he is the best athlete in the World today. Learn to read, nincompoop. And I base my argument that he is the best athlete because he's the best at the World's most popular sport.

well, i didnt know you would get so upset...so calm down a little ok? its just the internet

second, who said he IS the best in the world? you?

and as someone said, i would never considerer a soccer player the best athlete in the world...i think you would have to do a lot more to receive this kind of recognition
!

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 05:23:32 AM »
Soccer is for Gay who find football to tough. Hope this help.
J

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 05:48:03 AM »
Soccer is for Gay who find football to tough. Hope this help.

American Football is for american pussies who find rugby too dangerous/tough. Hope this helps.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 05:58:19 AM »

Ronaldo is World Player of the Year.

Hope this helps.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 06:03:35 AM »

Kaka = one of the best athlete names of all-time

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 06:05:57 AM »
In other news:

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FAGGY SOCCER PLAYERS IN AMERICA-----so do us a favor and keep your little fairy sport news off the G&O ;D

thanks  :D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2008, 06:08:15 AM »
Kaka = one of the best athlete names of all-time

Yes.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2008, 06:08:24 AM »
Haha yeah, stick to the 'world series' which America wins every year I hear?!?!  ::)