Author Topic: Kaká: Best Athlete In The World.  (Read 9164 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Re: Kaká: Best Athlete In The World.
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2008, 02:21:22 AM »
You are NOT faster than any running back in the NFL.  What is your 40 time.  Like I said you are a great soccer player.  Just leave it at that. 

You are extremely annoying, you know that? An NFL player is in no way, shape or from even remotely as fast, resilient, coordinated and agile as a "soccer" player.

You have failed to show a single sport that demands all physical talents at once. Hence, the title of best athlete goes to the World's best player in the World's most popular sport.

And stop talking as if I were Kaká. That only makes you look even more stupid than you already are. Sure, Kaká would be posting on a bodybuilding board and defending his reputation from a nobody. That is pretty funny.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2008, 02:34:04 AM »
wrong.  can he throw, can he hit, can he catch, can he run fast, can he run long distance, can he step into any sports and be competitive with professionals in that sports naturally

who do you know that could do that though? of course in one sport skills are going to be specialized .. some people might have a natural talent but its such a stupid thing to argue about

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2008, 02:40:00 AM »
Caca = "shit" in French. Hope this helps.

Same in portuguese ahahaha... btw soccer players are the worst athletes in the world... they are pussies...
S

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2008, 03:29:09 AM »
  You are extremely annoying, you know that? An NFL player is in no way, shape or from even remotely as fast, resilient, coordinated and agile as a "soccer" player.

You have failed to show a single sport that demands all physical talents at once. Hence, the title of best athlete goes to the World's best player in the World's most popular sport.

And stop talking as if I were Kaká. That only makes you look even more stupid than you already are. Sure, Kaká would be posting on a bodybuilding board and defending his reputation from a nobody. That is pretty funny.
::)

OMG you must be smoking crack------soccer you can only use your legs to chase and dribble around a ball, thus you dont get to show the true agility it takes to free run or the strength it takes to knock down or fend off  6ft 8 300lb monsters who are trying to tackle you

there is no strength in soccer!!!!!!!!!!! the NFL truly combines all atheltic attributes, speed, agility, strength, balance, toughness etc....

american football players are teh best and most athletic physical specimans in the world hands down------just put a top level running back next to a scrawny emaciated soccer player and its obvious

soccer is for pussies who dont want to get "dirty" or "hurt"

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2008, 03:39:34 AM »

Id give my left leg to see "kaka" take a hit from Bruce Smith in his prime and just shuck it off and run away from mad other people for a touchdown

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2008, 04:14:47 AM »

OMG you must be smoking crack------soccer you can only use your legs to chase and dribble around a ball, thus you dont get to show the true agility it takes to free run or the strength it takes to knock down or fend off  6ft 8 300lb monsters who are trying to tackle you

there is no strength in soccer!!!!!!!!!!! the NFL truly combines all atheltic attributes, speed, agility, strength, balance, toughness etc....

american football players are teh best and most athletic physical specimans in the world hands down------just put a top level running back next to a scrawny emaciated soccer player and its obvious

You have shown yourself to be the typical ignorant American. Why don't you go out of your neck of the woods in Oklahoma or some other place of hicks, and actually see more of the World before you go around saying that everything American is the best in the World. These are the facts:

- American football players cannot run as fast as "soccer" players.

- American football players do not have the stamina of "soccer" players.

- American football players are no more agile than "soccer" players.

- American football players are no more coordinated than "soccer" players.

Again, explain how are athletes from a sport that has 2 minutes of action for 10 minutes of interruption, and who can't run for more than minute without being exhausted, more athletic than atheltes from a sport that consists of 45 minutes of non-stop running and sustained coordination?

How are 350 lbs guys with 25% bodyfat who cannot move for more than 2 minutes without having a heart attack that athletic? American football requires nothing but short bursts of power. That is it. It requires no stamina or agility whatsoever. Quarterbacks and fullbacks do need a little more stamina and agility than the other players, but they never exert effort for as long as "soccer" players, and you don't see the incredible displays of agility and coordination that you see in "soccer" and also in basketball for that matter. I cannot watch American footbal. It is the most boring sport ever. They play for a minute than the game is interrupted for 10, and all the most players do is charge against each other and try to tackle one another like sumo wrestlers. By the way, American football and Sumo have a lot in common: the athletes are severely overweight and all they do is try to tackle one another and then the whole thing is interrupted for 10 minutes.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2008, 04:24:43 AM »

WRONG-----take the fastest guys in the NFL they are running 4.2 sec 40's--------some even run sub 4.2------do you even know the stats ???

Soccer is a game of endurance---where they run back and forth , back and forth---so they better have endurance.  Football is about explosivness, a lot of the recievers and runninbacks and defensive players have mad endurance, try running around at full speed, trying to keep up with dudes who run 4.2 40's and see if you are tired

WRONG----football players are much more agile since they FREE RUN and have to change direction and have balance and coordination in their whole body not just in hte lower half controlling a ball, football players must be able to be used to changing their center of balance in a nanosecond when they are spinning off a 250lb linebacker to the next second when they are getting plowed into full speed by a 300lb lineman and shucking it off

WRONG---see above

plus football players are running for survival---its war out there, no pussy little slide tackles-----you need strength and toughness to deal with the monsters that come at you in football.

you are teh ignorant one with the backward ideas.  You know nothing about football or the atheletes who are in it :-\

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2008, 04:35:13 AM »
  You have shown yourself to be the typical ignorant American. Why don't you go out of your neck of the woods in Oklahoma or some other place of hicks, and actually see more of the World before you go around saying that everything American is the best in the World. These are the facts:

Again, explain how are athletes from a sport that has 2 minutes of action for 10 minutes of interruption, and who can't run for more than minute without being exhausted, more athletic than atheltes from a sport that consists of 45 minutes of non-stop running and sustained coordination?

How are 350 lbs guys with 25% bodyfat who cannot move for more than 2 minutes without having a heart attack that athletic? American football requires nothing but short bursts of power. That is it. It requires no stamina or agility whatsoever. Quarterbacks and fullbacks do need a little more stamina and agility than the other players, but they never exert effort for as long as "soccer" players, and you don't see the incredible displays of agility and coordination that you see in "soccer" and also in basketball for that matter. I cannot watch American footbal. It is the most boring sport ever. They play for a minute than the game is interrupted for 10, and all the most players do is charge against each other and try to tackle one another like sumo wrestlers. By the way, American football and Sumo have a lot in common: the athletes are severely overweight and all they do is try to tackle one another and then the whole thing is interrupted for 10 minutes.
I completely disagree... For example, Chabal is well over 100kg and he is very fast, strog and coordinated...
S

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2008, 04:52:02 AM »
gayer than arguing over who's favorite sport has the most athletic players
tank u jesus

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2008, 05:01:16 AM »
Kaka is very good....but he'll never be a Dejan Savicevic - the one who Berlusconi (owner of AC Milan) called The Genius

He was Europe's Diego Maradona of his era (~ 91-94).....forget Rudd Gullit, Boban, Van Basten, Marcel Desailly or the rest of the AC Milan legends....Savicevic was it.....the most gifted European player of his generation.

Ahhhh, the good old days....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2008, 05:29:37 AM »
LOL, you never cease me to amaze me with your Euro biased delusions.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2008, 06:08:02 AM »
I completely disagree... For example, Chabal is well over 100kg and he is very fast, strog and coordinated...

Chabal is the man BUT he plays Rugby. American football is like the pussy version of rugby.
Most NFL players wouldn't even be able to last 15 minutes let alone 80 full minutes in a rugby game, and it's a fact.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2008, 06:09:45 AM »
Chabal is the man BUT he plays Rugby. American football is like the pussy version of rugby.
Most NFL players wouldn't even be able to last 15 minutes let alone 80 full minutes in a rugby game, and it's a fact.

Do you like Rugby League at all?

I'm a league man, but i do enjoy rugby too.
No doubt about it...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2008, 06:20:48 AM »
Name one soccer player that is faster than Deion Sanders.

Name one rugby player who is harder to tackle/ runs harder / has more lower body strength than a prime Bo Jackson or Adrian Peterson.

The fact that a Rugby player can knock out his two front teeth, play 80 minutes and then still go to the bar and kill a 24 pack has not relevance in this conversation at all.

Bringing soccer players into this is just silly, the guys at high school who weren't strong enough or big enough to play football....played soccer, yes they had skills, yes they had decent athleticism, but they were in no way the BEST athletes.

You can make up all the excuss you want, but if these Rugby players were such great athletes they would be making millions and millions of dollars playing American Football.

Beckham, Kaka, and Ronaldo are pussies compared to Urlacher, Bob Sanders and Adrian Peterson.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2008, 06:52:36 AM »
Allow me to interrupt but I think you're all wrong.If you're searching for the most "complete" athletes, you won't find them in team sports. NFL players as impressive as they are are one-dimensional. They're trained to fill one or two tasks and that's it. I've played soccer for years, judo, swimming, track and field (long distance), etc...And I've been around many athletes. From what I've seen, the ones that have impressed me most with their overall skills are gymnasts: those guys are flexible, muscular, have very good cardio (but their joints get fucked up). And on the other side: boxers, cruiserweights or middleweights preferably (Muay Thai or just traditional), basically insane cardio, and on a muscular level your body is stimulated from calves to abs to shoulders.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2008, 07:26:16 AM »
Allow me to interrupt but I think you're all wrong.If you're searching for the most "complete" athletes, you won't find them in team sports. NFL players as impressive as they are are one-dimensional. They're trained to fill one or two tasks and that's it. I've played soccer for years, judo, swimming, track and field (long distance), etc...And I've been around many athletes. From what I've seen, the ones that have impressed me most with their overall skills are gymnasts: those guys are flexible, muscular, have very good cardio (but their joints get fucked up). And on the other side: boxers, cruiserweights or middleweights preferably (Muay Thai or just traditional), basically insane cardio, and on a muscular level your body is stimulated from calves to abs to shoulders.

Good one.  Football players tend to get their a$$e$ handed to them in martial/mixed/boxing type stuff no matter how good they are.

Oh...Monica!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2008, 07:32:10 AM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »

hahah yes the great nordic speaking the truth as always.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2008, 09:11:57 AM »

Kaka why do you keep up the charade?  Face the facts you have lost the battle and the war on this subject.  You can kick a soccer ball and thats it.  I have proven there are many who can even do that better than you.  You keep saying you are the greatest athlete in the world but you can't do anything but play soccer.  All your arguments are stupid and you lose on every one of them.  YOu may be a good soccer player but you have to rank way down on the list when it comes to intelligence. Please tuck your tail between your hairy legs and get out of here now.  You have been exposed as a good soccer player who is a mediocre athlete.  Hope this helps.  By the way I have been a little on you (Kaka) and you aren't even recognized as the best soccer player in the world.  So please stop the insanity. ;D ;D ;D

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2008, 12:05:12 PM »
Kaka why do you keep up the charade?  Face the facts you have lost the battle and the war on this subject.  You can kick a soccer ball and thats it.  I have proven there are many who can even do that better than you.  You keep saying you are the greatest athlete in the world but you can't do anything but play soccer.  All your arguments are stupid and you lose on every one of them.  YOu may be a good soccer player but you have to rank way down on the list when it comes to intelligence. Please tuck your tail between your hairy legs and get out of here now.  You have been exposed as a good soccer player who is a mediocre athlete.  Hope this helps.  By the way I have been a little on you (Kaka) and you aren't even recognized as the best soccer player in the world.  So please stop the insanity. ;D ;D ;D

First...Kaka isnt even the best...just had a good year. Second...how well would an NFL convert to Series A vs how a Series A player could convert to the NFL.  Barry Sanders couldnt make the conversion...just wouldnt happen at Series A.  Freddie Adu and McBride who have been playing for years are subpar/bottom bench talent in Series A.  The closest player I see to Barry Sanders is Giovanni Dos Santos...strong as kid at 5'8".  With body adjustments he could cut it as a RB in the NFL.  You dont get Series A skills late in life after 18 yrs but the NFL is loaded with guys that started football late...even with only one-two years college under their belts with no high school.  I played Quad A in Louisiana which is only 2nd to TX and FL ball, and crossed baths with likes of Marshall Faulk.   Some of you guys never played football…just watch it, take gear and lift weights, or even seen a Series A level game live in England, Italy or Spain.  Keep kind of real.

Bolt could make it in the NFL if he can catch and learn to protect himself from hits unlike Ronaldo (hurdle guy) for the 49ers a couple yrs back.  If he hasnt seen a soccer ball in Jamaica…there is no way in hell he'd develop the dribbling skills for Series A with the likes Barcelona and Man United.  Just another example.

Basically…you have raw physical specimens in the NFL vs ill skills in Series A.

The point guard Steve Nash for the Suns started soccer before basketball.  He trained with Series A in England and said he couldn’t cut it.  Guy has excellent dribbling skills also.
Oh...Monica!

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2008, 02:18:38 PM »

I agree

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2008, 03:14:11 PM »
First...Kaka isnt even the best...just had a good year. Second...how well would an NFL convert to Series A vs how a Series A player could convert to the NFL.  Barry Sanders couldnt make the conversion...just wouldnt happen at Series A.  Freddie Adu and McBride who have been playing for years are subpar/bottom bench talent in Series A.  The closest player I see to Barry Sanders is Giovanni Dos Santos...strong as kid at 5'8".  With body adjustments he could cut it as a RB in the NFL.  You dont get Series A skills late in life after 18 yrs but the NFL is loaded with guys that started football late...even with only one-two years college under their belts with no high school.  I played Quad A in Louisiana which is only 2nd to TX and FL ball, and crossed baths with likes of Marshall Faulk.   Some of you guys never played football…just watch it, take gear and lift weights, or even seen a Series A level game live in England, Italy or Spain.  Keep kind of real.

Bolt could make it in the NFL if he can catch and learn to protect himself from hits unlike Ronaldo (hurdle guy) for the 49ers a couple yrs back.  If he hasnt seen a soccer ball in Jamaica…there is no way in hell he'd develop the dribbling skills for Series A with the likes Barcelona and Man United.  Just another example.

Basically…you have raw physical specimens in the NFL vs ill skills in Series A.

wrong---many track and field stars have tried out and failed-----its not just about speed

look at the combine---they dont just test speed

and the best in football have it all------because there are countless raw athletes out there but very few spots in the NFL

soccer players would get destroyed in the NFL----answer this question----does a soccer player NEED and HAVE TO lift weights and have great strength to be a great soccer player-----the answer is obvious, NO, but a NFL running back must be as strong as an ox with BBer quads to be able to take on hte brutes he plays against.  THus strentgh isnt integral in soccer, whereas in football it is ;)

your assumptions affirm the fact you know very little about football and the athletes who play in the NFL

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »
wrong---many track and field stars have tried out and failed-----its not just about speed

look at the combine---they dont just test speed

and the best in football have it all------because there are countless raw athletes out there but very few spots in the NFL

soccer players would get destroyed in the NFL----answer this question----does a soccer player NEED and HAVE TO lift weights and have great strength to be a great soccer player-----the answer is obvious, NO, but a NFL running back must be as strong as an ox with BBer quads to be able to take on hte brutes he plays against.  THus strentgh isnt integral in soccer, whereas in football it is ;)

your assumptions affirm the fact you know very little about football and the athletes who play in the NFL

GetDumb expert.  Giovanni Dos Santos can put on 30lbs and be groomed into a RB in the NFL.  I didnt say start you jacka$$.  Barry Sanders without youth soccer cant get a bench spot in Series A.  This isnt about weights clown.  Sanders and Warrick Dunn seldom took the big hits.  Santos has a similar build, is very quick, has excellent balance and is compact at 155 or so in Series A.  5'8" 180 is uncommon in the NFL.  D##n sure didnt see you playing Quad A.  But Howard White would know about the guys that you play against down South.

Leroy Hoard
Kordell Stewart
Tyrone Hughes
Peyton Manning
Lonnie Marts
Marshall Faulk
Eli Manning
Ronnie Coleman (Light Weight)

more if you need to know.

Gio Santos can be groomed for the NFL if the desire is there on his part.  Desire is the key word.  Barry Sander cant make Series A f##kin junior team (Sub 18).

I played Joe Brown, Starling, Cohen, and St Aug in Louisiana.  That's about 7-8 years ball.  Howard White coached at Shaw.  Dont remember him...but he was there during Toups era which is before my time.  Dont worry.  I can school over the field after high school...so that's why I passed on probably bottom end Div 1.

One of our x-board members, Shawn Ray, was ill as a high school RB and could have played D1...but couldnt make a junior Series A (Sub 17) team in Europe as a walk-on. 

Fool...read  c   l   o  s  e  l  y.  Ronaldinho has ill skills.  Barry Sanders is a better athlete who cant do those i  l   l skills out of the air...as quickly as Gio Sandos can be taught to be a RB with some weight training and desire.  He is still an elite athlete in the girlie sport he is in. 

That's right!  I'm on a bbing board with the greatest of all athletes who's members can be Kimbo in a street fight and other amazing feats. 
Oh...Monica!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »
  Again, show me a single sport that demands all physical attributes there is, like strengh, coordination, stamina and power? There isn't any.
Swimming. Michael Phelps has 8 Gold medals to prove he's the best. 
This is why I believe that the title of greatest athlete in the World should go to the best athlete of the World's most popular sport. In this case, this would be Kaká.
The sport is popular only because all countries can afford to play in it. All you really need is 4 poles to stick into the ground and a ball and anyone can play. I don't deny he may be the best IN HIS SPORT, but to claim he's the best athlete because it's a popular sport is a stretch. Is he a good goalie? If not then he can't be the best if others are better than him at it.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »
Fedor would crush all those tiny tits.