Author Topic: BWHAHAHAHAHAhahaha McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America  (Read 3663 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
BWHAHAHAHAHAhahaha McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America
« on: September 18, 2008, 10:32:15 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: BWHAHAHAHAHAhahaha McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 11:16:05 PM »

That's not even funny. it's beyond funny. It is just plain sad. The lights are barely on, ...and no one is home  :'(
w

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 11:17:37 PM »
He's a fucking moron!  Only in America can such stupid people get ahead and run for the most powerful position in the world.  I don't know what's scarier......the fact that people are actually supporting and voting for this senile old big league chew prick or that he might actually win????????

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 11:19:04 PM »
Watch Jay Leno? People couldnt even find Alaska on an umarked map.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 11:21:59 PM »
Watch Jay Leno? People couldnt even find Alaska on an umarked map.

So what?  This guy is a US Senator and running for POTUS.  I could care less if some dumb college girl doesn't know where Alaska is on a map.  I do care if my President doesn't know that Spain is in Europe. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 11:33:52 PM »
Even scarier, is that McCain views Spain as an Enemy of the US!  WTF!!????
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 02:01:20 AM »
it's crazy how he sounds like a robot.

Give him some keywords and he goes off into a rant. nuts

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 03:05:14 AM »
Yeah - well he'll probably be only a puppet if he gets in anyway - that may be a small conciliation.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 03:18:20 AM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 04:34:15 AM »
Cue a meltdown from our one and only, The Coach.
from incomplete data

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 07:34:43 AM »
So what?  This guy is a US Senator and running for POTUS.  I could care less if some dumb college girl doesn't know where Alaska is on a map.  I do care if my President doesn't know that Spain is in Europe. 

What I meant was , I'm not surprised. Most people are stupid as shit, wanna-be presidents arent any different.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 07:52:38 AM »

holy shit ! mcsame is senile.  :o

NT

I've thought for awhile now that McCain appears to be in the early stages of dementia or Alzheimers.

This guy seems clueless and confused even with simple stuff

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 07:53:04 AM »
I'll assume by this ridiculous thread that nobody here has ever conducted an interview or preped anybody for one. McCain answered the question he wanted to answer. Not the reporters stupid one. He had a message to get out. That message was that Spain really doesn't matter. They bailed on us in Iraq and that if they want to help elsewhere, maybe McCain will meet with him. The nuances of international relations are completely lost on some of u guys.
L

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 07:58:13 AM »
HEHEHEHEEH!!!

Forgive them headhuntersix. This is what passes for "intelligence" here in getbig.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 07:59:54 AM »
I'll assume by this ridiculous thread that nobody here has ever conducted an interview or preped anybody for one. McCain answered the question he wanted to answer. Not the reporters stupid one. He had a message to get out. That message was that Spain really doesn't matter. They bailed on us in Iraq and that if they want to help elsewhere, maybe McCain will meet with him. The nuances of international relations are completely lost on some of u guys.

McCain could have responded with a simple and short answer.  Instead he had a rambling, canned response that just made him look confused and clueless.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 08:02:58 AM »
Wait,  I'll give the standard nipple-whore response:

57 states.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 08:04:10 AM »
It was just a coincidence that he was talking about latin america, and not any other entirely unrelated issue?
follow the arrows

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 08:05:30 AM »
I guess I should post a ton of Dems answering questions that they wanted to instead of the one asked. McCain.. will u meet with Spains' leader, ......whats he supposed to say. No because that shitbag ran from Iraq and I hope he dies in a fire, or Spain hasn't mattered in 400 years. he could say that, or he could send a message. McCain has been doing this for a very very long time. u idiots thought he mispoke when he said AQI was being trained in Iran, well no he didn't. He made the mistake of saying it on international TV. Libermann was telling him to watch what he said. I bet they just got out of a classified brief and it was the first thing on McCain's mind.

Staw..a canned answer? Thats how the game is played. Obama gives canned answers all the time. I'm in this business, its what I do. Obama is very good at it. The rambling part was because the question was poor and McCain was trying to figure a way of not giving a one word answer.

Its not unrelated and we need the whole interview.  
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 08:06:36 AM »
Yeah, the nuance was so subtle that even McCain missed it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 08:07:39 AM »
He answered what he wanted to....the idiots who made the clip have no idea what their talking about.
L

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 08:25:50 AM »
McCain does not think Spain is in Latin America, come on...man you people are something else.  Reaching for every straw.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 08:34:55 AM »
McCain does not think Spain is in Latin America, come on...man you people are something else.  Reaching for every straw.

Its a gaffee.  I'm sure he doesn't.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2008, 08:44:32 AM »
I guess I should post a ton of Dems answering questions that they wanted to instead of the one asked. McCain.. will u meet with Spains' leader, ......whats he supposed to say. No because that shitbag ran from Iraq and I hope he dies in a fire, or Spain hasn't mattered in 400 years. he could say that, or he could send a message. McCain has been doing this for a very very long time. u idiots thought he mispoke when he said AQI was being trained in Iran, well no he didn't. He made the mistake of saying it on international TV. Libermann was telling him to watch what he said. I bet they just got out of a classified brief and it was the first thing on McCain's mind.

Staw..a canned answer? Thats how the game is played. Obama gives canned answers all the time. I'm in this business, its what I do. Obama is very good at it. The rambling part was because the question was poor and McCain was trying to figure a way of not giving a one word answer.

Its not unrelated and we need the whole interview.  

Politicians give canned answers when they are trying to avoid answering the question.

This was a simple and noncontroversial question and McCain (IMO) just simply didn't understand the question and went into automatic response mode.

it just seemed weird and he really does sound confused in an "old man" kind of way

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 08:49:24 AM »
Politicians give canned answers when they are trying to avoid answering the question.

This was a simple and noncontroversial question and McCain (IMO) just simply didn't understand the question and went into automatic response mode.

it just seemed weird and he really does sound confused in an "old man" kind of way

I got that too when i listen to it.

What an old geezer, with a nobody, no experienced having HOT running mate.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »
It was a stupid question...besides we have no idea what the context was...I'd like to hear the whole interview.
L