Author Topic: Lee Haney VS Flex Wheeler  (Read 39690 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Lee Haney VS Flex Wheeler
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2008, 03:02:30 AM »
That said Lee Haney is very underrated, his physique was incredible....
Better than an early Levrone, Shawn imo

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2008, 03:34:52 AM »
Haney was a dedicated bodybuilder who made the most of what he genetically had. Could he improve considering that he retired pretty early? Maybe but I'm not sure that he could have really competed with the new standards Dorian set without losing what made him special. Flew had better genetics than everyone probably, a better structure even though Haney had a great one also and his muscle bellies were unmatched. But he was lazy as it gets and never challenged himself. Nobody gives a fuck about your potential if you can't fulfill it somehow. So Hany wins hands down.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2008, 03:44:36 AM »
Another thread where Hulkster couldn't go without mentioning MY name or Dorian Yates' name  , how does it feel being such a fan-boy? See when you type you always open yourself up to get owned because as usual you jump the gun and you don't know what you're talking about .

First of all it was ME who claimed Haney competed at 257 pounds , it was Lee Haney. and how do I know? It's in his book " Lee Haney's Ultimate Bodybuilding " on page 17  ;) opppsss now don't you look stupid , chalked full of misinformation my ass , the glaring difference between you and I , is I know what the hell I'm talking about and you keep exposing your blatant ignorance with every post .

and Haney was 257 pounds in 1989 the difference between him and Yates was Dorian was 257 pounds hard as nails and bone dry.

Hulkster = owned  ;)
Hulkster = "retard"  ;)

LOL so now you believe anything Lee Haney says but nothing that Ronnie Coleman says? ::) ::)

you are something else.. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2008, 05:46:15 AM »
Another thread where Hulkster couldn't go without mentioning MY name or Dorian Yates' name  , how does it feel being such a fan-boy? See when you type you always open yourself up to get owned because as usual you jump the gun and you don't know what you're talking about .

First of all it was ME who claimed Haney competed at 257 pounds , it was Lee Haney. and how do I know? It's in his book " Lee Haney's Ultimate Bodybuilding " on page 17  ;) opppsss now don't you look stupid , chalked full of misinformation my ass , the glaring difference between you and I , is I know what the hell I'm talking about and you keep exposing your blatant ignorance with every post .

and Haney was 257 pounds in 1989 the difference between him and Yates was Dorian was 257 pounds hard as nails and bone dry.

Hulkster = owned  ;)
Hulkster = "retard"  ;)

"thank heaven"...
pathetic.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2008, 05:50:19 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2008, 05:52:38 AM »
lol  ???

"The symmetry was on target, thank heaven[...]"

::) ::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2008, 07:50:43 AM »

Hulkster = owned  ;)
Hulkster = "retard"  ;)

HAHAHAHAHAH Hulkster PWNED AGAIN! LMFAO.
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »
LOL so now you believe anything Lee Haney says but nothing that Ronnie Coleman says? ::) ::)

Yeah I thought so......you have no intelligent response because you got your ass handed to you yet again and your reply is "  now you believe anything Haney says "  ::) no I believe what Coleman says when he says specifically that his best Olympia showing was 1998 because his conditioning was spot-on, so wrong again ' retard ' 

Again another thread you can't post in without mentioning my name or Dorian Yates , you're a puppy and you follow me around trying to get even for crushing your stupidity and it only gets worse , another backfired post by you in some pathetic attempt to slander me because you can't counter me

Hulkster there is a very good reason why Kevin Horton called you a retard  ;)

I own you  ;) do you feel stupid? because you sure look it lmao

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2008, 10:03:27 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAH Hulkster PWNED AGAIN! LMFAO.

He thinks he's working with something and always fall flat on his face lmfao he should know by now he can't compete with me , he'd have to know what he's talking about .

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2008, 10:04:22 AM »
Ronnie Coleman booed out of the stadium after another Olympia gift:

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2008, 10:07:11 AM »

I believe Ronnie Coleman  ;) its you who doesn't ....sucker

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

Ronnie Coleman DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

Hulkster = owned again lmfao

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2008, 10:12:21 AM »
I believe Ronnie Coleman  ;) its you who doesn't ....sucker

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

Ronnie Coleman DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

Hulkster = owned again lmfao

Ronnie ws very smart 2 answer this way..

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2008, 02:42:04 PM »
Angle withstanding, the difference with Lee between 1990 and 1991 was increadible..if i recall right that was the first time ( 1990 ) that there was DRUG testing, (i think i recall there being a DURETIC DRUG test at the 1996 O) and most the line up in 1990 looked terrible except the smaller guys, and im resonabally sure that (1990) was the last time the BB were tested for all drugs

suckmymuscle

« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2008, 02:54:26 PM »
Another post belying your incredible lack of intelligence.  You are one of a kind sucky.  There aren't many dolts of your scale trolling around anymore - most of them have committed suicide or stopped posting altogether.  I admire your effort in keeping stupidity on getbig alive and well.  SOLDIER ON SUCKY!

Hi, Pobrecito. ;) Nice gimmick account. And I find it's funny that you claim that I lack intelligence and yet never explain why my arguments are wrong. Let's hear it, noob troll. Put up or shut up.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »
Hey ND, if Lee Haney was 257 pounds that means that all the hype surrounding dorian's 93 win as the heaviest ever on record was bullshit.

and its not suprising.

they needed to make up shit to make dorian's win seem more impressive than it was. LOL

::)

how does it feel knowing that your hero was overhyped just like a WWE star? LOL

the WWE frequently forgets history to make its stars seem better.

I guess the IFBB felt the need to do the same thing with dorian.

and its no suprise why...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2008, 04:05:26 PM »
Hey ND, if Lee Haney was 257 pounds that means that all the hype surrounding dorian's 93 win as the heaviest ever on record was bullshit.

and its not suprising.

they needed to make up shit to make dorian's win seem more impressive than it was. LOL

how does it feel knowing that your hero was overhyped just like a WWE star? LOL

the WWE frequently forgets history to make its stars seem better.

I guess the IFBB felt the need to do the same thing with dorian.

and its no suprise why...

Lets see your clearly owned now you need an angle to try and save face , piss poor angle  ;)

I didn't expect much from you I never do anymore , so let me save this one for future reference , 1993 was made-up hype. got it  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2008, 04:26:39 PM »
Lets see your clearly owned now you need an angle to try and save face , piss poor angle  ;)

I didn't expect much from you I never do anymore , so let me save this one for future reference , 1993 was made-up hype. got it  ;)

yup.

so much for the IFBB claiming dorian was the heaviest Mr. O on record LOL

pure hyperbole.

nothing more.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2008, 04:29:49 PM »
yup.

so much for the IFBB claiming dorian was the heaviest Mr. O on record LOL

pure hyperbole.

nothing more.

lol hyperbole Dorian most overrated Mr Olympia of all-time lol see irony

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
lol hyperbole Dorian most overrated Mr Olympia of all-time lol see irony

see truth.

see muscletime.

see countless threads.

see horrible reputation of physique compared to most other Mr. O's

see ND is fucked. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2008, 04:37:31 PM »
see truth.

see muscletime.

see countless threads.

see horrible reputation of physique compared to most other Mr. O's

see ND is fucked. 8)

keep typing my name ' retard '  ;) I own you at every turn and everyone knows it . now either stick to the topic and leave with your tail between your legs as usual.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »
honestly Dorian isn't anywhere near the most overrated Mr. O ever but he's nowhere near Ronnie, Jay, Sergio or Arnold, he has Dickerson, Bannout, Zane, Columbu, Scott and Haney beat though.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2008, 04:43:29 PM »
honestly Dorian isn't anywhere near the most overrated Mr. O ever but he's nowhere near Ronnie, Jay, Sergio or Arnold, he has Dickerson, Bannout, Zane, Columbu, Scott and Haney beat though.

lmfao Jay better than Dorian , I can always count on you for a laugh Dave.  :)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2008, 04:45:35 PM »
he is absolutely better, much more complete.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2008, 04:48:19 PM »
he is absolutely better, much more complete.

I'm sure you believe that .

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2008, 04:49:34 PM »
I'm sure you believe that .
much bigger arms, back about equal, better shoulders by a mile, better chest, way bigger and better shaped quads, hams about equal and calves equal.