Author Topic: Dennis Wolf trains back 5 weeks out  (Read 11390 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Dennis Wolf trains back 5 weeks out
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2008, 04:45:56 AM »
Haha and I'm sure you look better than all the guys from the 70's right?  Full range of motion with good form is always a must.  Unless you are all drugs of course in which you can grow doing curls with your remote control.  That's the problem with idiot pro bodybuilders.  Drugs make up for all the gaps in their training and diet.  They can get away with shitty form and partial range of motion.  But look what happens when they come off and look how many injuries they suffer.  A muscle has a full range of motion for a reason genius.  Go back to exercise physiology 101. 

Stop lying to people...Just because you can't get off the scale and have a mirror in every room doesn't mean you know what the fuck your talking about...A person on drugs or not can do 1/2 of the movement one week and the other half the next...If you have the genetics to grow, you will grow...You can be done your gym workout in less then 30 to 40 minutes every fucking time...You sir are a douchebag who is either selling snake oil protein or can't stay out of the gym because its your life...

Stop spreading lies and propagada...NOt everyone has shit genetics like you and Palumbo...And most people have a fcking life outside the gym...

We all need to eliminate muscle mags from borders once and for all...YOu douchebags need to die...Its the fcking 21 st century for crying out loud...The future is now and all one has to do is look to bbing.com to see it...2 to 4 minute rest in between sets is for fat ass inslin using pieces of shit...

Training to failure is for failures and so is full range of motion...How the fuck haven't he adapted and understood that each muscle group is so fucking smalll...Full range is only one of thousands of ways to raise intensity...If you do it everytime, you are a retard, plain and simple...And Darwin would have placed you on the way out...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2008, 04:49:11 AM »
whats full range of motion is the question a guy who is 6'6" moves the barbell in the bench a full 42inches while the midget who move the bar 6inches who has better range of motion?  stimulating the muscle is not hard you make it hard so that you can get your training certificate and say its needed along with your physiology 101..........

WTF? Is everyone on this board from another country or just lazy when it comes to typing and using correct grammar and sentence strucutre??????????  

A muscle doesn't fully contract with partial reps.  You can debate that all you want but it's physiological fact.  If you want to argue that partial reps are just as efficient at stimulating muscle hypertrophy as full range of motion reps than say that.  But you're still wrong.  It's always better to trian a muscle through it's full range of motion.  Not just for hypertrophy purposes but for neural recruitment purposes as well........in your kindergarten terms......REAL STRENGTH production.  Someone who moves a 400 lb bench 12 inches will always be stronger than someone who only moves it 6 inches.  Physiology aside it's basic physics genius.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2008, 04:52:07 AM »
Fucking excuse! There are MANY STRONG! Tall guys, actually the strongest that I know with raw bench of ~550 , deadlift of about 700 and similar squat are all TALL, very tall in the 6'5+.

Maybe tall guys aren't the optimal for powerlifting but the excuse of I'm tall so I'm weak is WAYYY TOO OLD.

But I guess that in your mind someone that trains light before a contest is a pussy just because he does his chins like he like to do them  ::)

Haha it's always "some guy I know".  Who are these guys?  Name them~!  300lb 6'6 defensive lineman with 25% bodyfat?  Or world's strongest men who weigh over 300lbs?  I'm talking bodybuilders you epic fucking moron!  A shorter endo/mesomorphic body structure will always be able to out bench and squat a taller ectomorphic bodystructure.  Again it's physics.  But you probably have no clue as you sound like you left kindergarten early. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2008, 04:52:37 AM »
WTF? Is everyone on this board from another country or just lazy when it comes to typing and using correct grammar and sentence strucutre??????????  

A muscle doesn't fully contract with partial reps.  You can debate that all you want but it's physiological fact.  If you want to argue that partial reps are just as efficient at stimulating muscle hypertrophy as full range of motion reps than say that.  But you're still wrong.  It's always better to trian a muscle through it's full range of motion.  Not just for hypertrophy purposes but for neural recruitment purposes as well........in your kindergarten terms......REAL STRENGTH production.  Someone who moves a 400 lb bench 12 inches will always be stronger than someone who only moves it 6 inches.  Physiology aside it's basic physics genius.  

The muscle doesn't fully contract BUT , ALL the muscle fibers contract so it really doesn't matter.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2008, 04:54:10 AM »
Haha it's always "some guy I know".  Who are these guys?  Name them~!  300lb 6'6 defensive lineman with 25% bodyfat?  Or world's strongest men who weigh over 300lbs?  I'm talking bodybuilders you epic fucking moron!  A shorter endo/mesomorphic body structure will always be able to out bench and squat a taller ectomorphic bodystructure.  Again it's physics.  But you probably have no clue as you sound like you left kindergarten early. 

I'm talking about personal friends and don't try to lecture me on physics before you get at least a M.Sc or more, until then I got a "slight" advantage over you in the physics department.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2008, 04:55:43 AM »

Can you please show us all some videos of today's pros training? why is it that most of them are doing 1/2 reps...Are they really lazy? or do they know something you don't

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2008, 04:56:17 AM »

Stop lying to people...Just because you can't get off the scale and have a mirror in every room doesn't mean you know what the fuck your talking about...A person on drugs or not can do 1/2 of the movement one week and the other half the next...If you have the genetics to grow, you will grow...You can be done your gym workout in less then 30 to 40 minutes every fucking time...You sir are a douchebag who is either selling snake oil protein or can't stay out of the gym because its your life...

Stop spreading lies and propagada...NOt everyone has shit genetics like you and Palumbo...And most people have a fcking life outside the gym...

We all need to eliminate muscle mags from borders once and for all...YOu douchebags need to die...Its the fcking 21 st century for crying out loud...The future is now and all one has to do is look to bbing.com to see it...2 to 4 minute rest in between sets is for fat ass inslin using pieces of shit...

Training to failure is for failures and so is full range of motion...How the fuck haven't he adapted and understood that each muscle group is so fucking smalll...Full range is only one of thousands of ways to raise intensity...If you do it everytime, you are a retard, plain and simple...And Darwin would have placed you on the way out...

Yeah and you can train your left leg and right arm one workout and your right leg and left arm the other.  Haha you are a fucking genius!  LOL Of course someone like you who's built like the fucking Michelin Man probably can only do partial rep movements cause your fat ass belly and flabby pecs get in the way.  But I'm sure you are just "bulking" right?  Tub of lard!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2008, 04:59:12 AM »
Can you please show us all some videos of today's pros training? why is it that most of them are doing 1/2 reps...Are they really lazy? or do they know something you don't

Haha monkey see monkey do!  I think it's all the Muscle Tech the pros use that is responsible for their size and strength!  LOL. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2008, 04:59:47 AM »
Yeah and you can train your left leg and right arm one workout and your right leg and left arm the other.  Haha you are a fucking genius!  LOL Of course someone like you who's built like the fucking Michelin Man probably can only do partial rep movements cause your fat ass belly and flabby pecs get in the way.  But I'm sure you are just "bulking" right?  Tub of lard!

Your the fucking retard...Every pro is training the way i say...And you are training just like every John Travalta in the gym...Who the fuck is in the right

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2008, 05:01:31 AM »
The muscle doesn't fully contract BUT , ALL the muscle fibers contract so it really doesn't matter.

Dude it's either your semantics or you are truly are a fucking GENIUS!.  A muscle doesn't fully contract but all the muscle fibers contract?  Muscles ARE MADE UP OF MUSCLE FIBERS!  

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2008, 05:02:29 AM »
Haha monkey see monkey do!  I think it's all the Muscle Tech the pros use that is responsible for their size and strength!  LOL. 

So your answer is Muscle Tech on the thread about Dennis Wolf 5 weeks out training where he is training 1/2 reps...

Bro seriously if your not hanging from a nooze by the end of the day, atleast do us all a favor and get yourself a new handle...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2008, 05:04:52 AM »

Your the fucking retard...Every pro is training the way i say...And you are training just like every John Travalta in the gym...Who the fuck is in the right

No I train and diet according to people that actually know what the fuck they are talking about.  Lyle McDonald, Bryan Haycock and a host of other top training gurus that actually back up their methodologies with research, loads and loads of research.  Pros back up their training with drugs and genetics.  

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2008, 05:05:28 AM »
It obvious that you are a personal trainer...More power to ya...I hope you make a million dollars, but you don't belong on a DWolf thread talking about full range of motion when its obvious that its not needed at all...And if fact is a waste of time in most cases(not all)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2008, 05:06:05 AM »
no need to type me 2 meltdown posts-one will suffice-enjoy going through life while poeple mock u behnd your back for being an abnormally tall skinny mutant

while i drink martinis on my yacht youll be kneeling at the water fountain to get a drink
Natural Wonder shut the fuck up, your the gayest muscle worshipping twink on the board.
You spend all your money on supplements desperatly trying to add muscle to your twink body, i think you should ask for your money back on those supplements cause they aint doing shit for you.
Go suck on Nasser's dick you smelly fucker.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2008, 05:06:33 AM »

So your answer is Muscle Tech on the thread about Dennis Wolf 5 weeks out training where he is training 1/2 reps...

Bro seriously if your not hanging from a nooze by the end of the day, atleast do us all a favor and get yourself a new handle...

Goddamn dude do you have fucking stones for brains?  I was being sarcasting saying that if you think partial reps are what's responsible for the size of pros you might as well throw MuscleTech into the mix.  Shit I need to go reread ARGUING WITH A RETARD 101~  

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2008, 05:08:43 AM »
No I train and diet according to people that actually know what the fuck they are talking about.  Lyle McDonald, Bryan Haycock and a host of other top training gurus that actually back up their methodologies with research, loads and loads of research.  Pros back up their training with drugs and genetics.  

So you train and diet with people that have been maintaining and not growing for how long?  Bro just to let you know, the more schooling you get, the more of a follower you are...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2008, 05:10:43 AM »
It obvious that you are a personal trainer...More power to ya...I hope you make a million dollars, but you don't belong on a DWolf thread talking about full range of motion when its obvious that its not needed at all...And if fact is a waste of time in most cases(not all)

Nice try but I'm not a personal trainer.  Most personal trainers know nothing about basic physiology.  They regurgitate protocols and systems and mantras from decades old research.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2008, 05:12:22 AM »
So you train and diet with people that have been maintaining and not growing for how long?  Bro just to let you know, the more schooling you get, the more of a follower you are...

LOL......I think it can be shown I just wasted how many minutes of my life arguing with a complete retard.  Either that or you are 12 years old.  I've made more gains following Lyle's protocols than I ever have listening to any bullshit about how a pro trains.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2008, 05:12:35 AM »
Goddamn dude do you have fucking stones for brains?  I was being sarcasting saying that if you think partial reps are what's responsible for the size of pros you might as well throw MuscleTech into the mix.  Shit I need to go reread ARGUING WITH A RETARD 101~  

you may be right, or it may just be that i really didn't read what the fck you said because you have zero clue what the pros are doing...

Bro you could have flashed a pair of DD'S and i wouldn't have seen them...

You have zero to offer...EVery person watching the pros train are wondering why can they do that, and you are saying its the drugs...That is where you are the loser of the bunch and want to believe so...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2008, 05:13:08 AM »
In fact go ahead and post over on his website.  www.bodyrecomposition.co m  He'll eat you for breakfast and spit you out an even bigger retard than you are now.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2008, 05:15:08 AM »
you may be right, or it may just be that i really didn't read what the fck you said because you have zero clue what the pros are doing...

Bro you could have flashed a pair of DD'S and i wouldn't have seen them...

You have zero to offer...EVery person watching the pros train are wondering why can they do that, and you are saying its the drugs...That is where you are the loser of the bunch and want to believe so...

So if you train like a pro you'll look like a pro?  Is that what you are saying?   

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2008, 05:19:27 AM »
In fact go ahead and post over on his website.  www.bodyrecomposition.co m  He'll eat you for breakfast and spit you out an even bigger retard than you are now.  

For christ sakes...I go to this site you say, and all i see is a guy with 12 inch arms who looks like he has never entered a gym in his life...

Come on dude...Nobody gives a flying fck about schooling anyone ...Its put up or shut up...PERIOD!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2008, 05:22:15 AM »
For christ sakes...I go to this site you say, and all i see is a guy with 12 inch arms who looks like he has never entered a gym in his life...

Come on dude...Nobody gives a flying fck about schooling anyone ...Its put up or shut up...PERIOD!

LOL Why don't you tell him that.  Tell him your theory on "partial reps".  In fact post in the training section.  I'd love for you to try and have any sort of intelligent conversation with him on training.  Like I said he'd hand you your fat ass on a platter, 12 inch arms or not. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2008, 05:25:25 AM »
So if you train like a pro you'll look like a pro?  Is that what you are saying?   

Its Genetics and how you genetically respond to the drugs...Period...

I could do preacher curls only 10 sets of 10 half reps and if my genetics respond better then most, i can build world class biceps by this movement alone

It may suck to hear this, but it is the truth...And guys like Palumbo have shown us all why having the shittiest genetics, don't always work out the best know matter what kind of drugs you take

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2008, 05:28:28 AM »

Its Genetics and how you genetically respond to the drugs...Period...

I could do preacher curls only 10 sets of 10 half reps and if my genetics respond better then most, i can build world class biceps by this movement alone

It may suck to hear this, but it is the truth...And guys like Palumbo have shown us all why having the shittiest genetics, don't always work out the best know matter what kind of drugs you take

DUDE THAT's WHAT THE FUCK I"M SAYING!  LMAO!  Pros can get away with training any damn way they want because of their drugs and genetics PERIOD!  They don't need to get lost in the details.  But for most average trainees the details matter A LOT!  Maybe you're not a retard afterall.