Author Topic: Dennis Wolf trains back 5 weeks out  (Read 11409 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Dennis Wolf trains back 5 weeks out
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2008, 08:52:54 PM »
hey stfu noob- 1st off if u think i am impress by u being 6'5 guess again...6'5 is not impressive and i see tall people all times during my days at work-and i hope u honestly dont think we like sideshow freaks like u walking around-normal people like me and others hate ABNOMRALLY tall people and w emocks u behind your backs i believe i am NORMAL tall-im 6'1-and my friend don is NOMRAL TALL AT 6'3 and used to play college ball-so yes u are speaking jibbe rjabbers

Learn to speak English.  Your words are jibberish.  And you're right.......in person I'd probably make you feel "normal" cause you're probably a pencil neck wannabe.  Haha what kind of "ball" did your friend play?  Cause most college basketball players are fucking sticks~

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2008, 08:56:00 PM »
hahahahaa, sounds like i touched a nerve with 'ol stretch here. ;D

You insulted his bathroom material  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »
no need to type me 2 meltdown posts-one will suffice-enjoy going through life while poeple mock u behnd your back for being an abnormally tall skinny mutant

while i drink martinis on my yacht youll be kneeling at the water fountain to get a drink
w

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »
hahahahaa, sounds like i touched a nerve with 'ol stretch here. ;D

Nah bro you didnt' touch a nerve.  You are just making a complete ass out of yourself.  

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2008, 09:03:47 PM »
hey musclemoron
just post a pic then-post a pic!
prove us all wrong
if u too shy to post u can pm pix to me no problem
w

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2008, 09:05:43 PM »
no need to type me 2 meltdown posts-one will suffice-enjoy going through life while poeple mock u behnd your back for being an abnormally tall skinny mutant

while i drink martinis on my yacht youll be kneeling at the water fountain to get a drink

Yeah you should probably stick with yachting cause your potential for anything less than stellar physiquewise is obvious.  Have fun sipping martinis with your gay deckhands!  :)  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »
hey musclemoron
just post a pic then-post a pic!
prove us all wrong
if u too shy to post u can pm pix to me no problem

No thanks.  I'd rather not have some big gay muscle bear like yourself jacking off to my pics. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2008, 09:07:56 PM »
did u weep when andre the giant passed away?
w

leighton

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2008, 10:20:41 PM »
Shut the fuck up with all this GAY SHIT!  :-X

Lets get back to the THREAD-
Wolf is a freak, plain and simple if he was American he be Mr Olympia!  :'(

Wolf needs to move to USA i heard he was now living with Dennis James?  8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2008, 11:02:31 PM »
Shut the fuck up with all this GAY SHIT!  :-X

Lets get back to the THREAD-
Wolf is a freak, plain and simple if he was American he be Mr Olympia!  :'(

Wolf needs to move to USA i heard he was now living with Dennis James?  8)

Wolf is a freak.  But he aint no fucking Mr. O yet.  This will be settled next weekend and then you all can pull his dick out of your mouths.  Jay is still numero uno for now! In fact I bet Wolf won't even place in the top 3. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »
Wolf is a freak.  But he aint no fucking Mr. O yet.  This will be settled next weekend and then you all can pull his dick out of your mouths.  Jay is still numero uno for now! In fact I bet Wolf won't even place in the top 3. 

I'll take that bet you weak bitch!!
No doubt about it...

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »
he was a good bodybuilder for the 40's and 50's but he was a toothpick plain and simple.

Yep, such a toothpick ::)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2008, 11:50:07 PM »
Damn... I guess I wanna look like a toothpick ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2008, 11:59:27 PM »
I'll take that bet you weak bitch!!

Whatever fat ass!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2008, 12:22:41 AM »
Yep, such a toothpick ::)

Nice gyno on "Reeves" there.  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »
Nice gyno on "Reeves" there.  ::)

That's not gyno genius. 

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2008, 01:37:06 AM »
He's 275lbs.

So what?

Countless gymrats who weigh 220 and chin for reps with a 45 strapped to their belt, and they are not even juicing.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2008, 02:23:55 AM »
That's not gyno genius. 

You mean that this mountain of grainy muscle is natural?  ::)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2008, 02:40:35 AM »
hey stfu noob- 1st off if u think i am impress by u being 6'5 guess again...6'5 is not impressive and i see tall people all times during my days at work-and i hope u honestly dont think we like sideshow freaks like u walking around-normal people like me and others hate ABNOMRALLY tall people and w emocks u behind your backs i believe i am NORMAL tall-im 6'1-and my friend don is NOMRAL TALL AT 6'3 and used to play college ball-so yes u are speaking jibbe rjabbers
wow now we have NORMAL TALL, FREAK TALL, SUPER TALL, GROWTH HORMONE TALL,......GOOD WAY TO JUSTIFY TO YOURSELF YOUR, "OK"  ::)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2008, 02:50:00 AM »
Dennis is looking real good, can see him in the top 4 if he nails his condation, his physquie reminds me a little of a cross-over between the past and the present, with his Fantastic taper, wide shoulders, small hips etc..along with todays size, seperation, dryness etc..very very good BB.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2008, 03:00:48 AM »
You mean that this mountain of grainy muscle is natural?  ::)

Huh?  All I'm saying is Steve Reeves definitely did not have gyno.  His steroid use if he used at all was miniscule.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2008, 03:23:36 AM »

wow people took the 'range of motion' comment personally. Im not sure why.

I think he has a great build.

the truth is there is no need to do full range of motion 90 percent of the time...You do half reps and pick up the other half of the movement on a different exercise either in that workout, or the next one...Working out is now just a third of the equation...

Bottom line is if you are still working out like the guys from the 70'
s, then you are a total douchebag...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2008, 03:42:49 AM »
the truth is there is no need to do full range of motion 90 percent of the time...You do half reps and pick up the other half of the movement on a different exercise either in that workout, or the next one...Working out is now just a third of the equation...

Bottom line is if you are still working out like the guys from the 70'
s, then you are a total douchebag...

Haha and I'm sure you look better than all the guys from the 70's right?  Full range of motion with good form is always a must.  Unless you are all drugs of course in which you can grow doing curls with your remote control.  That's the problem with idiot pro bodybuilders.  Drugs make up for all the gaps in their training and diet.  They can get away with shitty form and partial range of motion.  But look what happens when they come off and look how many injuries they suffer.  A muscle has a full range of motion for a reason genius.  Go back to exercise physiology 101. 

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2008, 04:34:41 AM »
Haha and I'm sure you look better than all the guys from the 70's right?  Full range of motion with good form is always a must.  Unless you are all drugs of course in which you can grow doing curls with your remote control.  That's the problem with idiot pro bodybuilders.  Drugs make up for all the gaps in their training and diet.  They can get away with shitty form and partial range of motion.  But look what happens when they come off and look how many injuries they suffer.  A muscle has a full range of motion for a reason genius.  Go back to exercise physiology 101. 
whats full range of motion is the question a guy who is 6'6" moves the barbell in the bench a full 42inches while the midget who move the bar 6inches who has better range of motion?  stimulating the muscle is not hard you make it hard so that you can get your training certificate and say its needed along with your physiology 101..........

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2008, 04:42:57 AM »
I never said they were amazing.  I posted in response to QueerOak's remarks.  And you're a moron.  250lbs isn't that big for someone 6'5.  Tall guys are never going to be big benchers and squatters.  They just aren't built for it. 

Fucking excuse! There are MANY STRONG! Tall guys, actually the strongest that I know with raw bench of ~550 , deadlift of about 700 and similar squat are all TALL, very tall in the 6'5+.

Maybe tall guys aren't the optimal for powerlifting but the excuse of I'm tall so I'm weak is WAYYY TOO OLD.

But I guess that in your mind someone that trains light before a contest is a pussy just because he does his chins like he like to do them  ::)