Author Topic: Dennis Wolf trains back 5 weeks out  (Read 11429 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Dennis Wolf trains back 5 weeks out
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2008, 02:27:40 PM »
I always find it amusing when people bitch about bodybuilders and the way they train.  As if any bodybuilder gives a shit what weight he's using, all he cares about is stimulating growth, that's it.  Whatever form or method does that best for him is what he's going to use.  This isn't powerlifting or strongest man competition, it's fucking bodybuilding, get the fuck over it and stop bitching about how BB'rs train.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2008, 02:28:15 PM »
translation=you're a skinny geek who can do 40 chins and 60 dips but can't bench 200.

Fuck...I cant do 40 chins, 60 dips OR bench 200!

dammit...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2008, 02:31:00 PM »
Reeves was skinny, BTW i'll take that as a no on you posting your picture. ;D

I don't need to post my pics , I don't need internet-validation from anyone  ;) and I'll take that as a no on posting a pic with your arm measurement greater than Reeves

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2008, 02:40:58 PM »
I don't need to post my pics , I don't need internet-validation from anyone  ;) and I'll take that as a no on posting a pic with your arm measurement greater than Reeves

in all fairness, reeves was skinny.  i have no doubt squad has bigger arms than reeves, albeit a fair amount of his arms width is fat.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2008, 02:46:14 PM »
in all fairness, reeves was skinny.  i have no doubt squad has bigger arms than reeves, albeit a fair amount of his arms width is fat.

Nope he claimed his are 18" Reeves were slightly bigger

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2008, 04:07:03 PM »
Reeves was skinny, BTW i'll take that as a no on you posting your picture. ;D
where's your updated pic, how much fat have u gained since u started this new account
there's no magic pills... just needles

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2008, 04:20:13 PM »
translation=you're a skinny geek who can do 40 chins and 60 dips but can't bench 200.

6'5 250 lbs
300lb squat
250lb bench
over 400 lb deadlift. 
For my height I'm proud of my lifts dipshit! 

Dennis Wolf = ALL DRUGS!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »
6'5 250 lbs
300lb squat
250lb bench
over 400 lb deadlift. 

Dennis Wolf = ALL DRUGS!
why u posts those numbers-they not amazing or anyhting-shitty number for ya height weight etc
come train w/ me for week and ill show u what real work is about
w

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2008, 06:17:31 PM »
6'5 250 lbs
300lb squat
250lb bench
over 400 lb deadlift. 

Dennis Wolf = ALL DRUGS!

So you bench your bodyweight for 1 rep, squat 50lbs over your body weight for one, and deadlift 150lbs more than your bodyweight? Pound for pound you're weak dude... not like it matters but since you called Wolf out you're putting yourself out there for criticism as well.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2008, 07:05:26 PM »
You will all be shocked when you see this guy at the olympia. The shoulder width will be unbelievable.
yeah, but he doesnt do full range of motion like all GETBIGGERS DO...THAT STEP ON STAGE.  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2008, 08:04:25 PM »
So you bench your bodyweight for 1 rep, squat 50lbs over your body weight for one, and deadlift 150lbs more than your bodyweight? Pound for pound you're weak dude... not like it matters but since you called Wolf out you're putting yourself out there for criticism as well.

First off dipshit those are for reps, not 1 rep maxes.  And I'll never be a big squatter nor a big bencher with my lanky ass arms and long legs.  I've worked hard on my form and those squats are ass to calves no bullshit.  You can hate all you want.  I'm proud of the accomplishments I've made and where I'm going and for the most part drug free.  Wolf is all drugs and genetics.   For as big as he is he should be able to do atleast 10 reps of chins.  Pros are fucking weak nowadays plain and simple!  Look at Levrone.  He shrunk down to a limp dick who probably can't bench two plates. 

P.S.  I'm the tallest guy in my gym.  Only one other dude I know of that is my height.  You don't see too many bodybuilders at my height and I sure as fuck don't see them squatting regularly if they do at all. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2008, 08:06:48 PM »
why u posts those numbers-they not amazing or anyhting-shitty number for ya height weight etc
come train w/ me for week and ill show u what real work is about

I never said they were amazing.  I posted in response to QueerOak's remarks.  And you're a moron.  250lbs isn't that big for someone 6'5.  Tall guys are never going to be big benchers and squatters.  They just aren't built for it. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2008, 08:08:08 PM »
6'5 250 lbs
300lb squat
250lb bench
over 400 lb deadlift. 

Dennis Wolf = ALL DRUGS!
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. ;D

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »
First off dipshit those are for reps, not 1 rep maxes.  And I'll never be a big squatter nor a big bencher with my lanky ass arms and long legs.  I've worked hard on my form and those squats are ass to calves no bullshit.  You can hate all you want.  I'm proud of the accomplishments I've made and where I'm going and for the most part drug free.  Wolf is all drugs and genetics.   For as big as he is he should be able to do atleast 10 reps of chins.  Pros are fucking weak nowadays plain and simple!  Look at Levrone.  He shrunk down to a limp dick who probably can't bench two plates. 

P.S.  I'm the tallest guy in my gym.  Only one other dude I know of that is my height.  You don't see too many bodybuilders at my height and I sure as fuck don't see them squatting regularly if they do at all. 

Whatever man... you talked about how weak Wolf was and then you post numbers like that at a bodyweight of 250.

io856

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2008, 08:10:45 PM »
I never said they were amazing.  I posted in response to AXA's remarks.  And you're a moron.  250lbs isn't that big for someone 6'5. Tall guys are never going to be big benchers and squatters.  They just aren't built for it.
Who is the moron now?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2008, 08:11:37 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. ;D

::)  Whatever fat boy!  When you learn how to diet then you might have a bone to pick with someone.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »
250 pound bench press, what a beast. ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »
Magnus Samuelson is 6'7 and I think he's doing okay.

Stop making excuses

And he's 350lbs you epic moron!!!!!!!!!! 

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2008, 08:24:24 PM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
::)
he was a good bodybuilder for the 40's and 50's but he was a toothpick plain and simple.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2008, 08:28:52 PM »
I never said they were amazing.  I posted in response to QueerOak's remarks.  And you're a moron.  250lbs isn't that big for someone 6'5.  Tall guys are never going to be big benchers and squatters.  They just aren't built for it. 
i dunno bro...my friend don is pretty tall and he has a manly squat and heavy floor press-so now i thinks u just speak jibber jabbers
w

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »
i dunno bro...my friend don is pretty tall and he has a manly squat and heavy floor press-so now i thinks u just speak jibber jabbers

"pretty tall" = what?  I said I'm 6'5.  How tall is your friend Don?  You're the one speaking jibber jabbers.  Point is you're not tall... in fact you're probably a fucking midget who's what 5'8-5'10?.  So shut the fuck up and learn to speak English!  LOL 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2008, 08:37:49 PM »
he was a good bodybuilder for the 40's and 50's but he was a toothpick plain and simple.

Hahaha.....Reeves was probably one of the best built men in the world and he was a fucking toothpick?  Have you even seen pictures of him with clothes on with other old timers standing next to him.  You're an epic douchebag.  You probably have never stepped foot in a real gym.  Probably one of those donut eating, powerlifting fat guys that trains hard and heavy in your dungeon of a gym at your mom's house!

What's next you're going to tell me John Grimek really wasn't "that" strong?  Get a life doughboy!   

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2008, 08:42:42 PM »
"pretty tall" = what?  I said I'm 6'5.  How tall is your friend Don?  You're the one speaking jibber jabbers.  Point is you're not tall... in fact you're probably a fucking midget who's what 5'8-5'10?.  So shut the fuck up and learn to speak English!  LOL 
hey stfu noob- 1st off if u think i am impress by u being 6'5 guess again...6'5 is not impressive and i see tall people all times during my days at work-and i hope u honestly dont think we like sideshow freaks like u walking around-normal people like me and others hate ABNOMRALLY tall people and w emocks u behind your backs i believe i am NORMAL tall-im 6'1-and my friend don is NOMRAL TALL AT 6'3 and used to play college ball-so yes u are speaking jibbe rjabbers
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »
Hahaha.....Reeves was probably one of the best built men in the world and he was a fucking toothpick?  Have you even seen pictures of him with clothes with other old timers standing next to him.  You're an epic douchebag.  You probably have never stepped foot in a real gym.  Probably one of those donut eating, powerlifting fat guys that trains hard and heavy in your dungeon of a gym at your mom's house!

What's next you're going to tell me John Grimek really wasn't "that" strong?  Get a life doughboy!   
hahahahaa, sounds like i touched a nerve with 'ol stretch here. ;D