Author Topic: Dennis Wolf trains back 5 weeks out  (Read 11376 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Dennis Wolf trains back 5 weeks out
« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2008, 05:29:49 AM »
I sure hope you have the genetics of a pro, as much as you know about training.  LOL. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2008, 05:29:57 AM »
LOL Why don't you tell him that.  Tell him your theory on "partial reps".  In fact post in the training section.  I'd love for you to try and have any sort of intelligent conversation with him on training.  Like I said he'd hand you your fat ass on a platter, 12 inch arms or not. 

Thats the problem you douche bag...Because this guy is much more educated then me, then the world is supposed to bow down to him....What a joke...like i said put up or shut up...Most people on the planet don't respect anyone who hasn't walked the walk...And i'm one of them...Its as simple as that...People on here love Dan Danchaine, i think the guy was a total fag who basically killed people with so called science...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2008, 05:37:38 AM »
I sure hope you have the genetics of a pro, as much as you know about training.  LOL. 

Here is where you statement falls short...Most people on this board laugh at pro bodybuilders...We are not here to look like them...Bro these pros are a fcking mess...All i have been trying to say is you can train 1/2 reps one week and the other half the next...There really isn't any rules to this shit...To be honest, you can eliminate the 24 hour 7 days a week system that 99.9999999people live on and fill in the blank with anything to make the muscle grow...

I've heard rumors or some people staying up for 3 days straight and then hitting the whole body on the third day to 90% to 100% failure and then sleeping for 8 hours, eat repeat etc...

There are some really "different " shit out there that hasn't been studied...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2008, 05:40:49 AM »
Here is where you statement falls short...Most people on this board laugh at pro bodybuilders...We are not here to look like them...Bro these pros are a fcking mess...All i have been trying to say is you can train 1/2 reps one week and the other half the next...There really isn't any rules to this shit...To be honest, you can eliminate the 24 hour 7 days a week system that 99.9999999people live on and fill in the blank with anything to make the muscle grow...

I've heard rumors or some people staying up for 3 days straight and then hitting the whole body on the third day to 90% to 100% failure and then sleeping for 8 hours, eat repeat etc...

Dude what the hell do you mean train "1/2 reps one week and the other 1/2 the next"?  LMAO!  That makes no sense.  Do you mean train partial reps one week and full reps the next?  If you are arguing that partial reps have their place in weight training than I would absolutely agree.  But if you say they are superior to full range reps or somehow better at growing muscle you are wrong.  Partial reps can serve a purpose for a variety of reasons.  But they sure as fuck aren't what's responsible for a Pros size.  For you to argue that just makes you look stupid. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2008, 05:43:10 AM »

I've also heard of people drinking their own urine for its supposed health benefits.  Does that mean I'm gonna do it?  And you're right "different shit hasn't been studied".  Most of what pros do is a hodge podge of this and that.  And the only reason it appears to work so well is because of drugs and genetics.  If you put a drug free, genetically average trainee on Dennis Wolf's training regime they would make no progress and overtrain eventually. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2008, 05:48:01 AM »
Natural Wonder shut the fuck up, your the gayest muscle worshipping twink on the board.
You spend all your money on supplements desperatly trying to add muscle to your twink body, i think you should ask for your money back on those supplements cause they aint doing shit for you.
Go suck on Nasser's dick you smelly fucker.

That sums it up.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2008, 05:59:29 AM »
He's massive....big....wide.. .looks insane.....and?????

Am I missing something here?....why doesnt he inspire me like Dorian or Ronnie or Flex or Arnold

There's a lack of quality here....of lines....of rhythm from head to toe...of a pleasing physique

Not hating, hope he does well, and I think he will...top 5 maybe

Dude's got enough muscle....would love to see him refine it though....get some deep cuts and shape going....

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2008, 06:01:58 AM »
He's massive....big....wide.. .looks insane.....and?????

Am I missing something here?....why doesnt he inspire me like Dorian or Ronnie or Flex or Arnold

There's a lack of quality here....of lines....of rhythm from head to toe...of a pleasing physique

Not hating, hope he does well, and I think he will...top 5 maybe

Dude's got enough muscle....would love to see him refine it though....get some deep cuts and shape going....

But Jay inspires you? ??? He's definitely one of the bests if not THE best of the current competitors.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2008, 06:23:25 AM »
Jay doesnt inspire me.....and I cant see where I said that

Does Jay have a better package then wolf...absolutely....

Will Jay go down as one of the best Mr Olympias?....no.....

Bottom line - Jay is the best out there atm....read what you will into that.....

still, my point was wolf....jay is jay and another post altogether

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »
I want to know how he got his skin alabaster white. This is my goal. Im going to get a loofah this weekend!

He talks about it in that series of videos. Palumbo asks about tanning and he says he inherited his skin from his mother. After about 10 minutes in the sun he starts to turn red.

If he tanned he would look like an escapee from the kitchen at Red Lobster.