Author Topic: THE GREAT DEPRESSION 2  (Read 3269 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: THE GREAT DEPRESSION 2
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 07:01:16 AM »
we bailed out the SLs and it was more $ back then (in today's dollars).

We'll be fine.  China did their public bitching about it.  Long as nobody bombs iran, and china doesn't drop dollar, we're fine.

And if China (and others) drop(s) the dollar, what then Master Rob?
I hate the State.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2008, 08:32:54 AM »
And when Mexico, Canada, and the U.S. implement the Amero gold will come crashing down.  There is NO safe investment right now except paying off your debt, investing in a food storage system, buying land if you have that kind of money, and investing in guns and ammo.  Everything else is pointless right now and will be for a good while.  Until the smoke clears I wouldn't recommend anyone invest in anything.  There are as many gold charlatans out there as anyone. 

P.S. if you have the ability to stockpile gasoline and oil you will be that much ahead of the game when the shit hits the fan in the next 6 months. 

Right on the money!! These are words of wisdom....

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2008, 08:35:10 AM »
lazy f*cking posts

why don't you provide some supporting evidence you dumb-ass.....

Why don't you stop being a fucking prick and research some of this stuff on your own!  Many people responding in this thread have done their homework, so stop acting like a sheeple and figure this out for yourself.  If you want to act like cattle that needs to be led to water, keep doing whatever you're doing and don't worry about voices such as ours.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
Why don't you stop being a fucking prick and research some of this stuff on your own!  Many people responding in this thread have done their homework, so stop acting like a sheeple and figure this out for yourself.  If you want to act like cattle that needs to be led to water, keep doing whatever you're doing and don't worry about voices such as ours.

exactly...Some guys act like its our dutie to convince them....Hell I could care less if they prepare themselves or not..I got plenty of ammo for the fools that can't read the writing on the wall.
DAWG

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2008, 01:35:41 PM »
I don't have time to waste in getting ready for the inevitable.  It's not a matter of if, but when.  I moved out of LA back to Austin, TX so I could be closer to rural areas whenever this whole thing explodes.  If someone wants to live within their realities and refuse to examine the rest of the world around them, fine!  Just don't whine or bang on my front door when you need help.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »
I don't have time to waste in getting ready for the inevitable.  It's not a matter of if, but when.  I moved out of LA back to Austin, TX so I could be closer to rural areas whenever this whole thing explodes.  If someone wants to live within their realities and refuse to examine the rest of the world around them, fine!  Just don't whine or bang on my front door when you need help.

I feel Texas would be one hell of a place to be when the shit hit the fan.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck an hour from LA.  Probably the worst fucking place to be if anything big is going to happen. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2008, 04:42:48 PM »
The "huge" Chinese oil deal with Iraq is a paltry 3 billion dollars and is the continuation of a deal from the Saddam era. The big oil producers etc will get contracts worth much much more than that. Hell, Iraq hasn't even been properly surveyed with current technology in decades.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2008, 07:47:24 AM »
hope you guys got plenty of canned goods,and guns,ammo.

Does the Pope sh&% in the woods?!  ;D

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst....

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2008, 07:56:23 AM »
yeah....all you idiots run out....pull your money....stock up the pantry....& guard it with your glock

If it comes down to that, and the SHTF, you best have something beyond a Glock pistol. Never bring a handgun to a gun fight if you can avoid it.  ;)