Author Topic: Mods for the MMA Board -  (Read 23028 times)

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
Re: Mods for the MMA Board -
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2008, 01:18:45 PM »
JOURNEYMAN!
Journeyman

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2008, 01:31:52 PM »
Oh I think I can come up with a few examples:

- You're selfish. A moderator should put the board first, not himself. But with you, it's all about you. Always tooting your own horn, look at this thread for example and how quick you were to "throw your name into the mix" or look at how you knew about changes to a fight card we all were betting on and how you on purpose refused to share the info with the rest of us, just so you could get an unfair advantage.

- You got a snobbish, elitist attitude. Always bragging on what an "expert" you are and how much you know, how much experience you got and trying to put others down. That creates a horrible board atmosphere. My thoughts for the board are the exact opposite - a board where everybody is welcome regardless if they're black belts or just casual fans of the sport, watching a show every now and then.

- You hold a grudge, ever since I got you de-modded (and I had good reasons for it) you been at my back with an endless number of personal attacks not caring one bit that it ruined plenty of threads in the process by having them go off-topic. You just can't let go because you're so hurt. How many times is it now that you bitched about me being a mod and that I should put my mod spot on the line? I've lost count! Not a single post about that should be posted on this board, because the people coming here don't come to read stuff like that.

- You're a hypocrite. You'd bitch all day about links that I put up (funny not a single person but you ever complained!) and how it's "copyright infringement" (even though it isn't, they're just links) but when Sincity puts up links to a site with videos you applaud him for it!

- You're unfair. You tried to ban me on numerous occasions for no legitimate reason, all because I criticized you as a moderator. Your ego couldn't handle it. In the process you deleted numerous threads and posts all over the board.

- You're inexperienced. You have no prior experience to moderating on Getbig and it shows. Hell you're not even a Getbigger, you don't even visit the other boards on here.

- You're biased. You'd let Sincity for example get away with anything, even if he broke the rules over and over again.

And that's just from off the top of my head, you lack pretty much every quality one would look for in a moderator.

As someone who purely reads this board, I have to say everything you said is utter BS.

I like his insights etc and your silly childish antics make you seem worse than you already were if thats possible.

In short we hate you
Ta ta nerds!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2008, 02:38:51 PM »
It's funny because after all of those accusations you just made (who knows how long it took you to sit there and delusionally come up with that stuff), people still continue to voice their opinions and not vote for you.  This thread is for the posters and they have spoken, no matter how much you try to degrade the other candidates, you are just making yourself look more and more like an ass (bringing in gimmick accounts and dragging peoples name through the mud).  You started the argument in this thread, kinda like you start all of the arguments, that's why nobody likes you.  I know the pill is bitter, but you have to swallow it.
Predictions
 40/61

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »
HOLY SHIT...... Blutopia is still going at it ??? WTF... Is it really that big of a deal to validate something in attempts to pursuade the crowd for an MMA Mod spot? Do you really even have a life, brah?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2008, 05:12:52 PM »
Oh I think I can come up with a few examples:

- You're selfish. A moderator should put the board first, not himself. But with you, it's all about you. Always tooting your own horn, look at this thread for example and how quick you were to "throw your name into the mix" or look at how you knew about changes to a fight card we all were betting on and how you on purpose refused to share the info with the rest of us, just so you could get an unfair advantage.

- You got a snobbish, elitist attitude. Always bragging on what an "expert" you are and how much you know, how much experience you got and trying to put others down. That creates a horrible board atmosphere. My thoughts for the board are the exact opposite - a board where everybody is welcome regardless if they're black belts or just casual fans of the sport, watching a show every now and then.

- You hold a grudge, ever since I got you de-modded (and I had good reasons for it) you been at my back with an endless number of personal attacks not caring one bit that it ruined plenty of threads in the process by having them go off-topic. You just can't let go because you're so hurt. How many times is it now that you bitched about me being a mod and that I should put my mod spot on the line? I've lost count! Not a single post about that should be posted on this board, because the people coming here don't come to read stuff like that.

- You're a hypocrite. You'd bitch all day about links that I put up (funny not a single person but you ever complained!) and how it's "copyright infringement" (even though it isn't, they're just links) but when Sincity puts up links to a site with videos you applaud him for it!

- You're unfair. You tried to ban me on numerous occasions for no legitimate reason, all because I criticized you as a moderator. Your ego couldn't handle it. In the process you deleted numerous threads and posts all over the board.

- You're inexperienced. You have no prior experience to moderating on Getbig and it shows. Hell you're not even a Getbigger, you don't even visit the other boards on here.

- You're biased. You'd let Sincity for example get away with anything, even if he broke the rules over and over again.

And that's just from off the top of my head, you lack pretty much every quality one would look for in a moderator.
good post bro
i agree w/ these points
w

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »
good post bro
i agree w/ these points

Because your a gimmick.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2008, 05:33:41 PM »
good post bro
i agree w/ these points

Natwon,

How do you agree with that post when you were not even registered when Chute was a mod, nor do you post on the board enough to have been able to agree with all of those posts? Please enlighten me on how you agree, other then the fact that Bluto is your life coach, and you agree to just agree because Bluto has no one else agreeing.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2008, 05:40:14 PM »
good post bro
i agree w/ these points

It's so obvious that you're Bluto it's not even funny, feel free to address Sincity and his question Bluto.
Predictions
 40/61

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »

Natwon,

How do you agree with that post when you were not even registered when Chute was a mod, nor do you post on the board enough to have been able to agree with all of those posts? Please enlighten me on how you agree, other then the fact that Bluto is your life coach, and you agree to just agree because Bluto has no one else agreeing.
hello sincity
i have been around the baord a long time...this is like my 8th life...so i have had my eye on the mma board for a long time...just cuz i dont post on it a lot doesnt mean i still dont read it...just cuz someone doessnt go to church doesnt mean they dont believe in god...i have enjoyed ufc and martial arts for pretty much my whole life...bluto may not be liked by a few, but he does what he is suposed to do...his job as a mod...he is fair and gets the job well done
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »
hello sincity
i have been around the baord a long time...this is like my 8th life...so i have had my eye on the mma board for a long time...just cuz i dont post on it a lot doesnt mean i still dont read it...just cuz someone doessnt go to church doesnt mean they dont believe in god...i have enjoyed ufc and martial arts for pretty much my whole life...bluto may not be liked by a few, but he does what he is suposed to do...his job as a mod...he is fair and gets the job well done

If you have been here reading then it should be obvious that numerous people have said that Bluto is the reason they no longer post on the board. When he disappears for a week at a time they come back. Bluto argues more then he does anything else. I don't know how serious you can be with your posts unless you are just trying to give some support to a guy that you like, he is not a very good addition to this board in all reality, but hey everyone is intitled to their opinion.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2008, 06:21:08 PM »
If you have been here reading then it should be obvious that numerous people have said that Bluto is the reason they no longer post on the board. When he disappears for a week at a time they come back. Bluto argues more then he does anything else. I don't know how serious you can be with your posts unless you are just trying to give some support to a guy that you like, he is not a very good addition to this board in all reality, but hey everyone is intitled to their opinion.
obviosuly if ron thought he did a good job well im gonna believe him...bluto is a good guy and u guys shouldnt be so nasty with him...if someone bothers u so what..he did his job what was asked of him...u cant let personal feelings cloud your judgements
w

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2008, 06:27:02 PM »
hello sincity

Absolutely NOT! he is a crying, whiny little boy who throws temper tantrums when people don't agree with him or sway his way, he deletes posts by others when they disagree with him, he is absolutely the worst pick for mod in this board. He spends 16 hours a day trolling getbig and working up  towards his 30,000 post count.
He knows absolutely NOTHING about MMA or fighting, the other nominees for mods all train in MMA , have thorough and vast knowledge and love the sport, bluto is just a wannabe, the only reason he wants mod status is to fill his getbig obsession, and ultimately to throw it in people's faces afterwards and go on power trips.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »
hello sincity

No, you're a Bluto gimmick and a raging homosexual. When you're not busy soliciting half naked pics of other posters, you can be found lapping at your main account's (Bluto) nutsack. Talk about an emotional train wreck. Whenever Bluto gets destroyed (99% of the time he decides to post), NatFag isn't far behind to provide him the emotional backup he needs to justify his existence and make him put down the .45. My guess is that Bluto is so emotionally unstable that he's able to actually believe that NatFag isn't his gimmick, when it's 100% obvious it is. Eat shit, fag.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2008, 06:59:01 PM »
Chutebox, Mindspin, Sincity.............IMO.
Straight down the center with those guys.

8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »
No, you're a Bluto gimmick and a raging homosexual. When you're not busy soliciting half naked pics of other posters, you can be found lapping at your main account's (Bluto) nutsack. Talk about an emotional train wreck. Whenever Bluto gets destroyed (99% of the time he decides to post), NatFag isn't far behind to provide him the emotional backup he needs to justify his existence and make him put down the .45. My guess is that Bluto is so emotionally unstable that he's able to actually believe that NatFag isn't his gimmick, when it's 100% obvious it is. Eat shit, fag.

LOL, just imagine the impending calamity if Ron resets bluto's post count to 0 just as it turns over from 29,999
Hahahahaha... we'll be seeing it on the evening news, like that twink last year that killed himself after his world of warcraft (or was it everquest) account got deleted, lol

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2008, 07:38:51 PM »
LOL, just imagine the impending calamity if Ron resets bluto's post count to 0 just as it turns over from 29,999
Hahahahaha... we'll be seeing it on the evening news, like that twink last year that killed himself after his world of warcraft (or was it everquest) account got deleted, lol

Hahaha, I have it on good authority that Bluto has threatened to quit Getbig on a number of different occasions in order to get Ron to appease him. Hopefully Ron will heed the outpouring of support for keeping him demodded and we can watch his little Getbig world collapse into a black hole of suicidal thoughts and depression. If Ron were to delete his posts I expect we'd be seeing a youtube video of Bluto cursing out Ron before he plastered his brains all over the back wall of his Mom's basement.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »

Bluto is now trying to get gimmick natfag83 to defend him. This idiot doesn't have  clue as to what he's talking about so he's hardly a factor in this debate. His stupidity all over the board is ample evidence. Look at him begging us to spare bluto. This is hilarious. One troll defending another.

Friggin' pathetic.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 29, 2008, 08:54:12 PM »
Bluto is now trying to get gimmick natfag83 to defend him. This idiot doesn't have  clue as to what he's talking about so he's hardly a factor in this debate. His stupidity all over the board is ample evidence. Look at him begging us to spare bluto. This is hilarious. One troll defending another.

Friggin' pathetic.

Do you find it as pathetic as I do that Bluto has to restort to defending himself on one of his many homosexual gimmicks? I mean, he's not doing himself any favors by posting on an account that Ron exposed months ago. Just shows his immaturity level and yet more reasons as to why he shouldn't moderate this great board.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2008, 09:03:10 PM »
Do you find it as pathetic as I do that Bluto has to restort to defending himself on one of his many homosexual gimmicks? I mean, he's not doing himself any favors by posting on an account that Ron exposed months ago. Just shows his immaturity level and yet more reasons as to why he shouldn't moderate this great board.

He's melting down all over the board and all he has is his duplicate accounts to defend him. Yup - pretty pathetic all right. Maturity and intelligence has never been bluto's strong point. That's why he's always on getbig.  He has a pretty damn worthless life having accomplished nothing anywhere. No wonder Ron feels sorry for this mental midget charity case.  ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #169 on: September 29, 2008, 09:07:26 PM »

Did Ron really expose that as Bluto?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #170 on: September 29, 2008, 10:26:39 PM »
Hahaha, I have it on good authority that Bluto has threatened to quit Getbig on a number of different occasions in order to get Ron to appease him. Hopefully Ron will heed the outpouring of support for keeping him demodded and we can watch his little Getbig world collapse into a black hole of suicidal thoughts and depression. If Ron were to delete his posts I expect we'd be seeing a youtube video of Bluto cursing out Ron before he plastered his brains all over the back wall of his Mom's basement.

Hahahahah!!! so true!! and now he's trying to come in on this thread with his gimmicks to defend himself against the oh-so obvious majority who think he's mentally retarded, stuck in the confines of his mom's basement.... to be honest bluto kind of reminds me of Cartman (from south park) just not as funny.

Bluto =

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2008, 03:50:24 AM »
 :D

Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2008, 09:49:14 AM »
the ultimate irony  ::)
T

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2008, 01:18:27 PM »
BUMP for RON.....

Bona

• Getbig II
  • Creating Websites For Singapore
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »
BUMP for RON.....

yep where's ron? this thread is much better than any of the mma fights! the anticipation is killing me!