Author Topic: hey guys need some help with lower abs...  (Read 857 times)

hulkfan

• Getbig I
hey guys need some help with lower abs...
« on: September 22, 2008, 10:33:49 AM »
I just got back from Iraq and i am in the process of moving from Europe back to the States and I am trying to lose the last of my fat in the lower abs, i am currently doing hanging knee raises and crunches, with lying leg raises...have changed my diet, completely dropped all soda and diet soda, "sports drinks" and i am steadily drinking water, i have dropped from 218 pounds down to 189, but this last little bit is really starting to piss me off...oh, also i am taking the supplement Hot Rox, any help will be appreciated...thanks....

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
Re: hey guys need some help with lower abs...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 12:08:07 PM »
I just got back from Iraq and i am in the process of moving from Europe back to the States and I am trying to lose the last of my fat in the lower abs, i am currently doing hanging knee raises and crunches, with lying leg raises...have changed my diet, completely dropped all soda and diet soda, "sports drinks" and i am steadily drinking water, i have dropped from 218 pounds down to 189, but this last little bit is really starting to piss me off...oh, also i am taking the supplement Hot Rox, any help will be appreciated...thanks....
That last little amount of fat is all in the diet and cardio more diet than anything...what does your
diet look like?