Author Topic: In defence of the americans....  (Read 5312 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
In defence of the americans....
« on: September 22, 2008, 02:22:34 PM »
Lots of fags in europe and all over the world hate you.

Was talking about this in the gym today. It is fags.

America done more for western world than any other nation.

Helped in WW1 WW2 kept communism at bay...this war for oil i believe is shit...using the spoils of war to fund the war...victor gets the spoils.

When the irish were oppressed they opened their doors and let us move up when the british government had rules like Irish people cant even vote etc.

It is jealousy...lot of this hate is propagated by the brits...Best country in the world

America I salute you!

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
Re: In defence of the americans....
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 02:24:31 PM »

Helped in WW1 WW2 kept communism at bay...this war for oil i believe is shit...using the spoils of war to fund the war...victor gets the spoils.

When the irish were oppressed they opened their doors and let us move up when the british government had rules like Irish people cant even vote etc.

It is jealousy...lot of this hate is propagated by the brits...Best country in the world

America I salute you!

Hurry up and marry into your citizenship before the secure all the borders!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 02:25:18 PM »
I dont get it?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 02:27:25 PM »
Thanks man! While there are plenty of a-holes in the USA, the American ideals of freedom, individual rights, and the pursuit of happiness are the best 8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »
Correct. I dont subscribe to this hate america shit.

Seriously without america we would be fucking dead.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 02:30:14 PM »
Thanks man! While there are plenty of a-holes in the USA, the American ideals of freedom, individual rights, and the pursuit of happiness are the best 8)

Hahahahaha!@!!@! oh yeah, especially after the Bush 9/11 ploy! lol

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 02:34:20 PM »
Hahahahaha!@!!@! oh yeah, especially after the Bush 9/11 ploy! lol

notice, i said "ideals" but i never said they were actually a fact! but, when the constition was first drawn up that was it's vision ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 02:35:18 PM »
anyone ever see the south park episode about 9/11 conspiracy...

Thats what this place reminds me off from time to time

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 02:46:09 PM »

America I salute you!
i can see why people hate the US, its justified in alot of cases..but i never understood europeans hating the US and americans so much though, they really aren't victims of anything the US has done, they pretty much have only benefited from the US' existence, financially and otherwise,pretty significantly. i don't think europeans should grovel at our feet or anything, but at least not hate and insult so much, specifically american people.  oh well, im sure this will change if/when a non-western country becomes superpower.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 02:52:26 PM »
Yea its only a recent trend started by british media about anti war shit

Traditionally yanks were seen as quirky. I have many relative in the USA

My granny Goudy never wanted to go when she was 14, she stayed and looked after the kids after her mother died.

Some of her sisters etc went though and brothers went. Come to visti now and again. Many served in US army etc

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 06:15:20 PM »
i can see why people hate the US, its justified in alot of cases..but i never understood europeans hating the US and americans so much though, they really aren't victims of anything the US has done, they pretty much have only benefited from the US' existence, financially and otherwise,pretty significantly. i don't think europeans should grovel at our feet or anything, but at least not hate and insult so much, specifically american people.  oh well, im sure this will change if/when a non-western country becomes superpower.

We sneer at the US because we made you what you are, without us there wouldn't have been a U.S
:)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 06:54:45 PM »
We sneer at the US because we made you what you are, without us there wouldn't have been a U.S
LOL, well you cant argue with that, we are from europe dude.

aren't you canadian?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 06:58:51 PM »

So you're saying we did it better because we've achieved greatness that hasn't been seen in 2 Millennium?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »
LOL, well you cant argue with that, we are from europe dude.

aren't you canadian?

I'm European living in Canada.

So you're saying we did it better because we've achieved greatness that hasn't been seen in 2 Millennium?

;D

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »
I'm European living in Canada.

;D
what country?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 08:28:05 PM »
???
wondering what country in europe he's from!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 11:00:03 PM »
If Goudy had been alive in the 1940's he could have single-handedly walked all the way to Germany himself crushing the German army all the way to Berlin!  8)

Cool post Goud!
S

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 11:30:20 AM »
http://www.normandy1944.info/

D-day, june 6, Normandy

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »
Funny thing is, it's mostly retarded Europeans who know jack shit about the US.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »
If Goudy had been alive in the 1940's he could have single-handedly walked all the way to Germany himself crushing the German army all the way to Berlin!  8)

Cool post Goud!

Talking about this to an educated friend in the gym. I love america hope to go there one day.

Sister drove from San Diego to Nevada last year listening to Johnny Cash all the way lol...said was so cool.

also its pretentious europeans who think they are refined and sneer at the brashness/confidence/quirkyness/happiness of the yanks :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 12:43:37 PM »
Funny thing is, it's mostly retarded Europeans who know jack shit about the US.

Sorry, but the US is a HUGE mess now; anyone with half a brain can realise this or should realise this. We are militarily overstretched, overtaxed, overspent, etc. and now we have $700,000,000,000 bailouts for rich fucks who suck Bernanke's cock. Awesome stuff. Yeah, there are problems in Europe but at least the European Central Bank tries to do a halfway decent job; look at the fed, an umitigated disaster. :-\
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »
Sorry, but the US is a HUGE mess now; anyone with half a brain can realise this or should realise this. We are militarily overstretched, overtaxed, overspent, etc. and now we have $700,000,000,000 bailouts for rich fucks who suck Bernanke's cock. Awesome stuff. Yeah, there are problems in Europe but at least the European Central Bank tries to do a halfway decent job; look at the fed, an umitigated disaster. :-\

Maybe, but that's not what this thread is about. Regarding the current financial situation, let's see in one or two years who will look better, my guess is that there won't be too much of a difference between US and Europe.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 01:16:16 PM »
Maybe, but that's not what this thread is about. Regarding the current financial situation, let's see in one or two years who will look better, my guess is that there won't be too much of a difference between US and Europe.

That's why you likely won't see me on either of THOSE continents. There is a whole corner of the world with lots of economic opportunities.  ;)

Still, there are some fundamental differences. No European country (European Union) has nearly a 1000 military bases in over 130 countries which costs it $1.3 trillion a year, for maintenance alone. Sie liegen Welten auseinander und daher kann man nur ganz schlecht einen direkten Vergleich ziehen.
I hate the State.