Author Topic: Help me justify a purchase to my wife.  (Read 7558 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Help me justify a purchase to my wife.
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 10:46:45 PM »
Guns are the problem, hence all the crap that happens when people get ahold of this dangerous weapon more problems happen.  What next we give citizens hand grenades!  I can only imagine how crazy that would get  :-X  We really need to disarm america, no knives, guns, etc be a lot better place.  Never sell bullets to ANYONE except military.  Eventually the guns and bullets would dry up for criminals as well and it would be a lot better place to walk around at night for women.

jt

Jt thats f*ing retarded man.

Do you want to ban cars too in order to stop drunk driving? When you come along with this argument you have here, it is exactly the same argument as what I just said.

Ban knives? Really? Are you going to cut up your steak with a mean stare instead?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2008, 09:08:54 AM »
Guns are the problem, hence all the crap that happens when people get ahold of this dangerous weapon more problems happen.  What next we give citizens hand grenades!  I can only imagine how crazy that would get  :-X  We really need to disarm america, no knives, guns, etc be a lot better place.  Never sell bullets to ANYONE except military.  Eventually the guns and bullets would dry up for criminals as well and it would be a lot better place to walk around at night for women.

jt

People are the problem. You take away our guns and knives, but fail to remember that the thugs will ALWAYS have access to them, and taking away guns will give thugs even more of an advantage. i value my life and my family's lives.

You should research things before speaking, you might look a little more intelligent that way. in Texas, CHL holders are considered some of the most responsible people around. you NEVER hear about a CHL holder busting off rounds at innocent people, ever. you hear about NON-CHL holders using guns the wrong way.

it is the street thug trash that gets a weapon and hurts innocent people. i want a level playing field so i carry a gun, if it bothers you i suggest you take a look around at the world at which we live, and keep ignorant comments to yourself, but i know that is all you are good at.

Feel free to educate yourself on the matter at any time, and feel free to discuss your educated opinion with me at any time.

If it were not for gun owners in Texas, crime would be much WORSE, but I'm sure you knew that already. i can spoon feed you statistics if you would like.

8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2008, 09:48:28 AM »
Yeah right dude, if we take away gun ammo and make it very expensive for even hunter's thugs ain't gonna get much at all.  They sure won't be shootin like idiots they are now.  Eventually guns will dry up and only rich theives will get them and getting caught with one should be 10 years in jail for threatening societies conventions. 

We in America really need to work on this problem, hopefully Obama will work hard on this when he gets in office.  Yes knvies too, knives that are used to stab people, outlaw them, no knife shops cause they can be used in crimes.  Yes you can use a steak knife.  They could potential be used in crime, but I am sure they could make them so they would be hard to be used in slashing somebody.  More regulation on razor's, need ID to buy them and not a criminal to get your razors so thugs can't use razors to slash people.  You can see how society would be great after a few months of employing this.

I can't stand this outlaw society we have now, with everybody carrying guns, very dangerous stuff.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2008, 02:01:30 PM »
We can't outlaw everything that could ever be used as a weapon jt.  I mean just look at prisoners in prisons.  They don't have guns or knives and yet they are resourceful enough to make something out of simple objects (shanks) to kill a man. 

It's people who kill people.  We think we are a civilized creature...but in reality we really are not.  We are all born with a conscious (ok some are sick people who are not, but I'm going with the majority) We are gifted with the knowledge of what's right and what's wrong...but there are those who choose to live the wrong way because they are always looking for the "easy" way. 

JMO
:D Weee

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 02:15:48 PM »
We can't outlaw everything that could ever be used as a weapon jt.  I mean just look at prisoners in prisons.  They don't have guns or knives and yet they are resourceful enough to make something out of simple objects (shanks) to kill a man. 

It's people who kill people.  We think we are a civilized creature...but in reality we really are not.  We are all born with a conscious (ok some are sick people who are not, but I'm going with the majority) We are gifted with the knowledge of what's right and what's wrong...but there are those who choose to live the wrong way because they are always looking for the "easy" way. 

JMO

I agree Laura, but we can always make it more difficult for the criminals.  They arn't too smart most of them, if there neighbor hood thug man doesn't have a gun for them, they don't know where else to look they are too stupid.  Like I said razors need to have positive drivers licesnse and no criminal record to purchase, this would stop thugs from making weapons.  They still could make primitive weapons, but they wouldn't be able to rob someone at pencil point or toothbrush point.  The things is thugs are stupid, they would just give up and probably starve on the street cornor and die of hypothermia.

We are smarter then them Laura so we will always have a house to live in, if you take away there way to get money from us, they use guns and stuff, then they will have no way to scare us to rob us anymore.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 04:57:56 PM »
I agree Laura, but we can always make it more difficult for the criminals.  They arn't too smart most of them, if there neighbor hood thug man doesn't have a gun for them, they don't know where else to look they are too stupid.  Like I said razors need to have positive drivers licesnse and no criminal record to purchase, this would stop thugs from making weapons.  They still could make primitive weapons, but they wouldn't be able to rob someone at pencil point or toothbrush point.  The things is thugs are stupid, they would just give up and probably starve on the street cornor and die of hypothermia.

We are smarter then them Laura so we will always have a house to live in, if you take away there way to get money from us, they use guns and stuff, then they will have no way to scare us to rob us anymore.

jt
Hey, it's easier for a criminal to get weapons than a legit citizen, trust me.  You'll never get people to give up their guns, that you can count on.
Squishy face retard

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 05:09:44 PM »
Cap is right jt.  It is a lot easier for a criminal/gang/murderer to aquire a weapon over the average citizen.

And also...remember it was "box cutters" that helped bring down the airplanes on 9/11.   :-\

To be truthful, I think the more we "evolve", the less we are "involved" with teaching right from wrong to our children.  I see more kids growing up in the streets and learning from the streets instead of from their parent...because their parents are either "too busy" or "cracked out somewhere".  Most of those kids don't stand a chance growing up, let alone growing up with a good head on their shoulders.  :'(

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 05:12:03 PM »
Hey twink, it's easier for a criminal to get weapons than a legit citizen, trust me.  You'll never get people to give up their guns, that you can count on.

typical hetro response, your such a simpleton  :)  First we outlaw certain firearms, then gradually slowly take away your rights and eventually your left with not much to fight back when we decide to come get your guns, you may get a few of us, but your guns will be OURS!
TEAM Nasser

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »
typical hetro response, your such a simpleton  :)  First we outlaw certain firearms, then gradually slowly take away your rights and eventually your left with not much to fight back when we decide to come get your guns, you may get a few of us, but your guns will be OURS!
Dude, we have police raids all the time and weapons still stay in the hands of criminals.  Your "big brother" approach to life would require cameras in every square inch of the country.  I could easily hide guns anywhere in the house and the amount of $ and resources available would still leave plenty of guns on the streets.  We've already outlawed plenty of types of guns, but decent people need to have protection.
Squishy face retard

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »
Dude, we have police raids all the time and weapons still stay in the hands of criminals.  Your "big brother" approach to life would require cameras in every square inch of the country.  I could easily hide guns anywhere in the house and the amount of $ and resources available would still leave plenty of guns on the streets.  We've already outlawed plenty of types of guns, but decent people need to have protection.

Ok I agree.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2008, 09:32:58 AM »
Dude, we have police raids all the time and weapons still stay in the hands of criminals.  Your "big brother" approach to life would require cameras in every square inch of the country.   I could easily hide guns anywhere in the house and the amount of $ and resources available would still leave plenty of guns on the streets.  We've already outlawed plenty of types of guns, but decent people need to have protection.
Lol, sounds like the movie:  Demolition Man.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2008, 10:27:06 AM »
Lol, sounds like the movie:  Demolition Man.
"Laura Lee you are fined one credit for violating the verbal parameters."

Do you know how to use the three sea shells?
Squishy face retard

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2008, 11:01:14 AM »
Laura Lee is unfinable, she is amazing, undawnting, and never back down, she will destroy that person who gives her a ticket.  No one would give her a ticket anyway she is too gorgous and nice.

Can you imagine trying to write this cutie a ticket, I mean look at her face, it looks so funny like she is getting petted, although I know someone is just moving a piece of hair out of her face  :D

jt
TEAM Nasser

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »
"Laura Lee you are fined one credit for violating the verbal parameters."

Do you know how to use the three sea shells?
WTF!  :-X   ;)

http://www.poopreport.com/BMnewswire/three_seashells_solved_kinda.html

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »
Laura Lee is unfinable, she is amazing, undawnting, and never back down, she will destroy that person who gives her a ticket.  No one would give her a ticket anyway she is too gorgous and nice.

Can you imagine trying to write this cutie a ticket, I mean look at her face, it looks so funny like she is getting petted, although I know someone is just moving a piece of hair out of her face  :D

jt
Laura is a great looking woman, no denying that.  I hope that a young buck like myself gets some more chances with a beautiful seasoned women like herself.  Mike is a lucky dude.

Laura, "poopreport.com"?  Is that one of Mike's favorites?  :o
Squishy face retard

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2008, 01:31:14 PM »
I think Laura has her own computer
TEAM Nasser

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2008, 01:34:42 PM »
Laura is a great looking woman, no denying that.  I hope that a young buck like myself gets some more chances with a beautiful seasoned women like herself.  Mike is a lucky dude.

Laura, "poopreport.com"?  Is that one of Mike's favorites?  :o
lmao, no. I just googled the three shells and that came up.   ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2008, 01:36:22 PM »
I think Laura has her own computer
I do.  It's a laptop.  ;)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:24 AM »
WTF!  :-X   ;)

http://www.poopreport.com/BMnewswire/three_seashells_solved_kinda.html

A couple comments explaining the 3 sea shells:

Thunderbox (835) -- 12.07.2006
There`s a genetically modified clam in each shell. The sh*tter places the clam shell by his soiled ring and the clam, which lives on feces, sucks the ring clean. A true symbiotic relationship - sh*tter gets a shiny clean ring, clam gets a 5 star meal.

PooperGal (527) -- 12.07.2006
Good to see that perplexing case brought up again. But I'm not buying Stallone's version.

My first guess, as a media and communications professional, was that the screenwriters gave absolutely no thought to the purported function of the clamshells -- they were just a vehicle for a witty "bumpkin from the past bungles his way in the future" gag.

But from a practical side, I'd say that they are buttons the toilet user pushes to operate mechanics within the toilet, probably under the back rim. One sprays water on the a-hole region to remove crap; one is specifically the "ladies'" cleanser to clean the female pee area and the third is to flush the crapper.

Funny site btw w/some funny screen names.  If you don't register they'll let you post as "Anonymous Coward" lol
R

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »

Ban knives? Really? Are you going to cut up your steak with a mean stare instead?

HA! You've obviously never met Ellen Barkin. She could carve a diamond with her stares!  :-X
w

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2008, 09:40:40 AM »
Yeah right dude, if we take away gun ammo and make it very expensive for even hunter's thugs ain't gonna get much at all.  They sure won't be shootin like idiots they are now.  Eventually guns will dry up and only rich theives will get them and getting caught with one should be 10 years in jail for threatening societies conventions. 

We in America really need to work on this problem, hopefully Obama will work hard on this when he gets in office.  Yes knvies too, knives that are used to stab people, outlaw them, no knife shops cause they can be used in crimes.  Yes you can use a steak knife.  They could potential be used in crime, but I am sure they could make them so they would be hard to be used in slashing somebody.  More regulation on razor's, need ID to buy them and not a criminal to get your razors so thugs can't use razors to slash people.  You can see how society would be great after a few months of employing this.

I can't stand this outlaw society we have now, with everybody carrying guns, very dangerous stuff.

jt

JT
i see later on you finally saw reason so no need to explain further.  I wouldnt even know where to start...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2008, 06:23:49 AM »
Just tell her you're crazy and the OCD took over.

She's probably used to your making financial and other decisions out of compulsion so it really should be no big deal.